What's new

One in four Americans 'doesn't know the Earth orbits the Sun' and only half believe in evolution

ha ha ha...
old men with rigid mind are always like that.......they are stubborn in their believes, so , it's useless to argue with them....
I too had same short of experience with my late grandfather.......
generally speaking why would they believe ..... they don't have to go any where or no curiosity .....and it's hard to change your believes once things are set in your mind.....for that you need to format your old data and upload the new one...now that some task for old people...:tup:
europe has old people too, not many believe that earth is 6000 years old. Because these are not 'controversial' topics in europe. they are all settled.

It does not matter what those one in four think or know, the ones who matter are better educated and know more than enough..

buddy...if it was in india I would have believed it....being low on literacy front ...but america too....you need to watch these videos to see.....what a full literate nation is made up of.....

BS videos only show the idiots most answers were probably correct but they do not show you that.

you will find people like this in every country, most people stick to their interests.

and I request all atheist accept that their belief that there is no god in fact is a religion
image.png

Some of it is that Americans are anti-authority and like to play games with tests and polls that are thrust upon them by a$$holes ......

For example, whenever the Government sends me a form that asks me my "race", among other things, I always lie and make up stupid answers to the other questions.

and I request all atheist accept that their belief that there is no god in fact is a religion
Congrats, you've got the logic of a door handle.

"Not believing in deities or super natural beings and organized religion is a religion."

- JEskandari

lol

@SHAMK9

jeskandari wants people to think of him as an intellectual of some sorts. He tries way too hard sometimes. I'm embarrassed on his behalf.

Back
Top Bottom