What's new

One dead in Bangladesh as violent clashes spread

True. Fully agree and I guess on these points, all Bangladeshis barring ultra awami lunatics have a unanimous opinion.

Actually they knew what they were doing and the possible consequences. They simply didn't want to go to an election under a neutral CT system fearing defeat. (yes they would have lost, as the 4 party didn't do all that bad in those 5 years.) Also they took part in the power sharing ceremony of moin-fakir gov. It was as if they were all pre-planned.

I want to hold an ambiguous opinion on this matter. None of those charges against him are proved yet. Facts about concoction and fabrication about Koko's money laundering case have got lime lights recently.

Astronomical level of media PR went on against BNP in this period bro. And these cases are yet to be proved in a awami controlled court.

I don't think they are pakistanophile anymore. U see even though they opposed Sub-partition they ultimately moved on with PAK accepting reality. Then after 71 they moved on with BD accepting reality. This shows that they are flexible and pragmatic. Their goal is not PAK but Islamic governance in BD. They never said stuff like we want reunion knowing full well that under intl. and dmoestic geopolitics its not possible.

As for moderate bangladeshis, they are mainly neutral and mainly votes for BNP when poll comes. That's the trend. BAL-BNP always shared a vote bank of 30-30 with JI say 10 and this rest 30% as neutral. These neutral 30 % are not secular, that's for sure.

Actually JI walas are being heavily oppressed by BAL over the last 4 years. Imagine, they are not even allowed to hold official party meetings rather they had hold it in secret. How long can someone tap such frustrations and tolerate oppression by state sponsored thugs? In a police state like ours now, this kind of things are bound to happen.

As for writing true history, I agree with U. The Opposition utterly failed in the media related aspects. The media is overwhelming in baised toward BAL. Anyone going against Awami version, is labeled is razakar / jamati so much so that even BNP doesn't want to raise the issue. 40 years of brainwashing doesn't go away easily and correction of history will take time. I think they should start by slowly talking about the 1857 mutiny, bengal partition and muslim under congress-british oppression. Then move on to partition of 47 and Indo-awami schemes. It will take time and can't be done overnight and it will also require strong unity among the oppostion forces, strong ideological and moral character. But I believe it will happen oneday, as truth without a doubt always prevails in the end. Awami-Indian PR is just 40-60 years old. It won't last forever inshallah. :)

@luffy500 @MBI Munshi as far as i remember begum khaleda zia promoted moin u ahmed to the chief of army staff position i mean this guy proved to the caterpillar on which the BAL is ruling Bangladesh today where it generally seems that the army is tilted to wards it i mean the army & DGFI were traditionally anti BAL then what actually happened which changed the army's to such an extant were there international player behind this moin-fakhrudin CTG game if so did the BNP got trapped or was it betrayed by some of its member who encouraged or misguided begum Khalida Zia to make this guy the army chief could you shed some light on this confusing but interesting angle
i mean lets be honest China has been eager to build up the Chittagong port buts its Bangladesh which is delaying it as a consequences of which Myanmar almost has China involved in the sitwe port not to mention the sri lanka China collaboration i mean Bangladesh could have utilized on the stratagic Chittagong port viz-viz China but it did not & Myanmar cashed in the situation your thoughts on this

Last edited by a moderator:
True. Fully agree and I guess on these points, all Bangladeshis barring ultra awami lunatics have a unanimous opinion.

Actually they knew what they were doing and the possible consequences. They simply didn't want to go to an election under a neutral CT system fearing defeat. (yes they would have lost, as the 4 party didn't do all that bad in those 5 years.) Also they took part in the power sharing ceremony of moin-fakir gov. It was as if they were all pre-planned.

I want to hold an ambiguous opinion on this matter. None of those charges against him are proved yet. Facts about concoction and fabrication about Koko's money laundering case have got lime lights recently.

Astronomical level of media PR went on against BNP in this period bro. And these cases are yet to be proved in a awami controlled court.

I don't think they are pakistanophile anymore. U see even though they opposed Sub-partition they ultimately moved on with PAK accepting reality. Then after 71 they moved on with BD accepting reality. This shows that they are flexible and pragmatic. Their goal is not PAK but Islamic governance in BD. They never said stuff like we want reunion knowing full well that under intl. and dmoestic geopolitics its not possible.

As for moderate bangladeshis, they are mainly neutral and mainly votes for BNP when poll comes. That's the trend. BAL-BNP always shared a vote bank of 30-30 with JI say 10 and this rest 30% as neutral. These neutral 30 % are not secular, that's for sure.

Actually JI walas are being heavily oppressed by BAL over the last 4 years. Imagine, they are not even allowed to hold official party meetings rather they had hold it in secret. How long can someone tap such frustrations and tolerate oppression by state sponsored thugs? In a police state like ours now, this kind of things are bound to happen.

As for writing true history, I agree with U. The Opposition utterly failed in the media related aspects. The media is overwhelming in baised toward BAL. Anyone going against Awami version, is labeled is razakar / jamati so much so that even BNP doesn't want to raise the issue. 40 years of brainwashing doesn't go away easily and correction of history will take time. I think they should start by slowly talking about the 1857 mutiny, bengal partition and muslim under congress-british oppression. Then move on to partition of 47 and Indo-awami schemes. It will take time and can't be done overnight and it will also require strong unity among the oppostion forces, strong ideological and moral character. But I believe it will happen oneday, as truth without a doubt always prevails in the end. Awami-Indian PR is just 40-60 years old. It won't last forever inshallah. :)
Great reply, indeed. In order to add ice on the cake, I could rebut hammer-fist's favorable opinion on army's take over, bad mouthing against Tarique and Jamaati by further description, logic, rational, article and video's proof.

In entirety, 'The whole scheme of things' by the so-called secular force (AL+COMMIE+New-Capitalists etc.) was to snatch the power away from Islamic leaning nationalists forever and they had worked tirelessly to perfect the art of such conspiracy and to execute it ruthlessly. Their plan converged with Bharati and NWO's walas, so teaming up to be a gigantic force was relatively facile for them. Now, going back to the day of Khaleda's quitting from PM ship and on next day, the most cruel way of killing 7 innocent/finest men with Lathi-Baita for Media to show it frequently; was just to create 'Shock and Awe' in public's mind IMHO. Also knowing Bharati-NWO wala's grand plan and seeing Law-Enforcer as well as army's sitting idly to let it happen, I right way figured out those Muslim-Nationalists would be in long hole of struggle. Then in a show of 'Good cop, bad cop' between Iazuddin-Fakharuddin-Moinuddin vs. AL & Hasina gong, 64000 soldiers were dispatched to invade BD. The plan was to handicapped BNP led nationalists whereas to provide 'Slap in the wrist' to ALers. Thus 124000 of mostly Tariq's produced BNP's activists were arrested and thrown into jail, some of its muscle men were killed whereas ALers lost handful of its goon, which was not significant. On the top of such insult to the injury on BDians, every time MUA and his fukcers had explanation ready, when he was asked on why AL's goons were roaming while they were the main culprits but Tariq's innocent supporters were caught just to cover lie by more lie and deception. (To be continued)

@luffy500 @MBI Munshi as far as i remember begum khaleda zia promoted moin u ahmed to the chief of army staff position i mean this guy proved to the caterpillar on which the BAL is ruling Bangladesh today where it generally seems that the army is tilted to wards it i mean the army & DGFI were traditionally anti BAL then what actually happened which changed the army's to such an extant were there international player behind this moin-fakhrudin CTG game if so did the BNP got trapped or was it betrayed by some of its member who encouraged or misguided begum Khalida Zia to make this guy the army chief could you shed some light on this confusing but interesting angle
i mean lets be honest China has been eager to build up the Chittagong port buts its Bangladesh which is delaying it as a consequences of which Myanmar almost has China involved in the sitwe port not to mention the sri lanka China collaboration i mean Bangladesh could have utilized on the stratagic Chittagong port viz-viz China but it did not & Myanmar cashed in the situation your thoughts on this

Khaleda seems to have a soft corner for anyone from Noakhali. Moin was never considered leadership material and so was probably not considered a threat to BNP and was therefore promoted. Both the BNP and AL are infiltrated by Indian agents and so even under a BNP government there is little progress in implementing projects with China. Overall KZ is not very bright and tends to rely on untrustworthy people and has a weakness for her son that is now destroying the party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khaleda seems to have soft corner for anyone from Noakhali. Moin was never considered leadership material and so was probably not considered a threat to BNP and was therefore promoted. Both the BNP and AL are infiltrated by Indian agents and so even under a BNP government there is little progress in implementing projects with China. Overall KZ is not very bright and tends to rely on untrustworthy people and has a weakness for her son that is now destroying the party.

You're right about Khaleda, she is not a very good leader. After being in politics for decades still she cannot judge who's who. Hence, she promotes people like Moin U. Ahmed. She's also very gullible and that's the reason BAL leaders can use the american and indian politicians to convince her. This kind of leadership cannot be a blessing, it's a liability. The sooner BNP supporters realise this the better.

Khaleda seems to have a soft corner for anyone from Noakhali. Moin was never considered leadership material and so was probably not considered a threat to BNP and was therefore promoted. Both the BNP and AL are infiltrated by Indian agents and so even under a BNP government there is little progress in implementing projects with China. Overall KZ is not very bright and tends to rely on untrustworthy people and has a weakness for her son that is now destroying the party.
Munshi Bhai, it was much more than meeting eyes on Khaleda's weakness at Noakhali wala in regards to promoting MUA as COAS. And being a top-notch lurker in BD's political arena, I thought that you knew it. BTW like Ershad, Indian got cozier with MUA while he was at Dehradun. And it was them, who directly asked U.S and U.K's chief to convince BKZ. So, she was tremendously pressurized by Anwar Chou and Beauty Apa to promote MUA, which she had to oblige.

Although I agree on the point on her lack of intellectual property; I still think without her BNP will cease to exist as a party. Please, just ponder on how she had brought the BNP's ship back to the bank on the river of people intact. It was a daunting task and for that she had to act dumb as well, thanks

Munshi Bhai, it was much more than meeting eyes on Khaleda's weakness at Noakhali wala in regards to promoting MUA as COAS. And being a top-notch lurker in BD's political arena, I thought that you knew it. BTW like Ershad, Indian got cozier with MUA while he was at Dehradun. And it was them, who directly asked U.S and U.K's chief to convince BKZ. So, she was tremendously pressurized by Anwar Chou and Beauty Apa to promote MUA, which she had to oblige.

Although I agree on the point on her lack of intellectual property; I still think without her BNP will cease to exist as a party. Please, just ponder on how she had brought the BNP's ship back to the bank on the river of people intact. It was a daunting task and for that she had to act dumb as well, thanks

You are probably right the MUA was promoted through the influence of India but then the BNP made the same mistake with making General Nasim the DG of DGFI. The BNP did not learn from their first mistake and then promoted an utterly inappropriate person to become the COAS. There are numerous examples of where the BNP has promoted people who subsequently betrayed them and were agents of India. KZ in particular appears to trust Moudud Ahmed and Mahabuddin Khokon who are both from Noakhali and are being used by India. KZ also relied on MUA and General Masud who are also both from Noakhali and as we know betrayed her during the 1/11 takeover. It does not matter how much pressure India, US and the UK apply on her to make someone the COAS. She is the PM of an independent country with a large majority in Parliament. Why was she not strong enough to resist foreign pressure. The simple reason is that she had a preference for MUA who was also favoured by Tareque Rahman. At the time a far better COAS would have been Maj. Gen. Mollah Fazle Akbar.

At one time KZ was certainly an asset for the BNP but she has now cut a deal with India so that her son can return to politics above the objections of the US and in complete disregard for the interests of the party and the country. That the Indians have tricked her as they now demand that she break the BNP alliance with Jamaat. If she does that the BNP will certainly lose the next elections. The Indians have no intention of allowing Tareque to return to politics in BD.

yes Khaleda is not that shrewd like her counterpart!! By the way, pro BNP army are becoming pro bal day by day. Most of the army officers who saw charismatic Zia closely were influenced by him. The new generation army officers don't know him clearly and they are brainwashed from an early age by the cult called Mujibism!

Back
Top Bottom