What's new

Once Again: Drone strike kills four people in Miranshah bazaar

Mian sahib...waday josh-e-khitabat main thay kia?

More Legal reasons for TTP to kill more innocent. As by PTI and PMLN logic its

their revenge so its HALAL now. wait for more bombs and sympathy from our leader for these barbarians. Fck these bastards

i wish i can shoot them

you and everyone wishes to shoot them my cousin in the army mentioned that the predator also flies over the troops stationed at miramshah and it does affect the troops

The drone strikes, if they are to continue, should target Hakimullah Mehsud the commander of the Pakistani Taliban and his ilk. Instead the drone strikes focus on the Haqqanis, Hekmatyars and Nazirs who pose a greater threat to US and Afghanistan than to Pakistan. Pakistan should demand US to use its drone technology to score hits on Hakimullah Mehsud and his militants. Hakimullah Mehsud should be our primary target.

so what are we going to say about this because apparently they were suspected, as rule of the law says "innocent until proven guilty"....PM and CM KPK got any words of wisdome to say?

That law is applicable to criminals , not terrorists.. Strict laws are needed to curb Terrorists, else they will escape from system like many TTP and LeJ terrorists (in Pakistan)..

Selected house was droned, There is a possibility that intel would have passed by Pakistani ISI.. wait for complete story before jumping guns..

The drone strikes, if they are to continue, should target Hakimullah Mehsud the commander of the Pakistani Taliban and his ilk. Instead the drone strikes focus on the Haqqanis, Hekmatyars and Nazirs who pose a greater threat to US and Afghanistan than to Pakistan. Pakistan should demand US to use its drone technology to score hits on Hakimullah Mehsud and his militants. Hakimullah Mehsud should be our primary target.

U give them target they will shoot (as happen in past) . Why you want CIA to do ISI's job?? CIA will look for terrorists troubling them, why CIA will bother about Pakistan?.

That law is applicable to criminals , not terrorists.. Strict laws are needed to curb Terrorists, else they will escape from system like many TTP and LeJ terrorists (in Pakistan)..

Selected house was droned, There is a possibility that intel would have passed by Pakistani ISI.. wait for complete story before jumping guns..
First of all strict laws does not mean Terrorists cannot stand trial. You would still need to prove that the suspect in question was a terrorist, even in US, they follow the same rule. By strict laws you mean, fast track courts, special courts and judges with special powers , evidence can be presented as electronic form like email, sms , telephone conversation.

He is an innocent and deserves the chance to walk out free if prosecution fails to prove his charges.....And as I said I would like to see the evidence that on what basis it was determined that that house is filled with militants.

The word "Possibility" is a very vague term and leaves allot of room for doubts

Back
Top Bottom