What's new

Once Again: Drone strike kills four people in Miranshah bazaar

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MIRANSHAH: A unamanned aerial combat vehicle early on Wednesday fired missiles on a house located in the Miranshah Bazaar in North Waziristan, Express News reported.

According to details, the drone fired four missiles on the house in Sarai Darpakhel. The attack destroyed the house and a vehicle parked next to it.

Locals rushed to the scene and pulled out at least four dead bodies from the rubble. Two injured people were also pulled out. It is feared that the casualties may rise.
This the second drone attack in two months.

On June 7, 2013, seven suspected militants were killed and three injured when a drone strike targeted a compound in Mangroti village, in the Shawal tehsil of North Waziristan, according to government officials.

The village is sited 50 kilometres west of Miramshah, the headquarters of North Waziristan Agency, close to the Pak-Afghan border.

“The drone fired two missiles at a suspected militant compound,” a local administration official told The Express Tribune. “At least seven people were killed,” he added.

The Pakistan government maintains that the drone strikes cause civilian casualties and are counter productive.

Drone strike kills four people in Miranshah bazaar – The Express Tribune

MIRANSHAH: A unamanned aerial combat vehicle early on Wednesday fired missiles on a house located in the Miranshah Bazaar in North Waziristan, Express News reported.

According to details, the drone fired four missiles on the house in Sarai Darpakhel. The attack destroyed the house and a vehicle parked next to it.

Locals rushed to the scene and pulled out at least four dead bodies from the rubble. Two injured people were also pulled out. It is feared that the casualties may rise.
This the second drone attack in two months.

On June 7, 2013, seven suspected militants were killed and three injured when a drone strike targeted a compound in Mangroti village, in the Shawal tehsil of North Waziristan, according to government officials.

The village is sited 50 kilometres west of Miramshah, the headquarters of North Waziristan Agency, close to the Pak-Afghan border.

“The drone fired two missiles at a suspected militant compound,” a local administration official told The Express Tribune. “At least seven people were killed,” he added.

The Pakistan government maintains that the drone strikes cause civilian casualties and are counter productive.

Drone strike kills four people in Miranshah bazaar – The Express Tribune
so what are we going to say about this because apparently they were suspected, as rule of the law says "innocent until proven guilty"....PM and CM KPK got any words of wisdome to say?

so what are we going to say about this because apparently they were suspected, as rule of the law says "innocent until proven guilty"....PM and CM KPK got any words of wisdome to say?

More Legal reasons for TTP to kill more innocent. As by PTI and PMLN logic its

their revenge so its HALAL now. wait for more bombs and sympathy from our leader for these barbarians. Fck these bastards

i wish i can shoot them

More Legal reasons for TTP to kill more innocent. As by PTI and PMLN logic its

their revenge so its HALAL now. wait for more bombs and sympathy from our leader for these barbarians. Fck these bastards

i wish i can shoot them

They neither call it revenge, nor do they call it halal. They say that drone strikes radicalize the population and convince them that taking up arms and bombing civilians is the only way to be heard.

It's not the same thing.

They neither call it revenge, nor do they call it halal. They say that drone strikes radicalize the population and convince them that taking up arms and bombing civilians is the only way to be heard.

It's not the same thing.

I think you forgot to read !

KP minister ?rationalises? militant attacks - DAWN.COM

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/261678-kp-minister-rationalises-militant-attacks.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/261678-kp-minister-rationalises-militant-attacks.html

The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf openly came forward to justify acts of terrorism in provincial assembly on Monday when one of its ministers instead of condemning the suicide attack by militants in Peshawar tried to rationalise it.

“Mr Speaker, suppose if drone hits the residence of an MPA in this House then what will be his reaction,” said Shah Farman, minister for public health and engineering, while taking the floor on a point of order in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/261678-kp-minister-rationalises-militant-attacks.html#ixzz2XvoG4YsM

It's not the same thing.

The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf openly came forward to justify acts of terrorism in provincial assembly on Monday when one of its ministers instead of condemning the suicide attack by militants in Peshawar tried to rationalise it.

“Mr Speaker, suppose if drone hits the residence of an MPA in this House then what will be his reaction,” said Shah Farman, minister for public health and engineering, while taking the floor on a point of order in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/261678-kp-minister-rationalises-militant-attacks.html#ixzz2XvoG4YsM

gunja.jpg

Drone attacks simply unacceptable: Nawaz

:D

I think you forgot to read !

KP minister ?rationalises? militant attacks - DAWN.COM

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...p-minister-rationalises-militant-attacks.html

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ionalises-militant-attacks.html#ixzz2XvoG4YsM

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ionalises-militant-attacks.html#ixzz2XvoG4YsM

I think you need to learn the difference between rationalization and justification. One can rationalize why the US conducts drone strikes, but that doesn't mean that you're apologizing for it.

The article is wrong, they're not justifying anything, only rationalizing.

Use logic next time you actually try and reply.

Also, using DAWN.com as a source to post about PTI is foolish. It's already common knowledge that they hate anything to do with PML-N and PTI.

Totally unacceptable. Pakistan Government should show some backbone and call a session in Security Council or General Assembly to challenge the illegal action of the USA. Enough is Enough. Let Europeans put their money where their mouth is. David Cameron and other Europeans say they support Pakistan's Stance so let them vote in Pakistan's favour and against the US in United Nations.

I think you need to learn the difference between rationalization and justification. One can rationalize why the US conducts drone strikes, but that doesn't mean that you're apologizing for it.

The article is wrong, they're not justifying anything, only rationalizing.

Use logic next time you actually try and reply.

Also, using DAWN.com as a source to post about PTI is foolish. It's already common knowledge that they hate anything to do with PML-N and PTI.

Lolx on u man :) use sense if you have... they being sympathetic with TTP.... so is it not enough... or you will believe when they will start openly justifying TTP acts bec of Drone attacks... May i know are you from PTI ot PMLN?

Lolx on u man :) use sense if you have... they being sympathetic with TTP.... so is it not enough... or you will believe when they will start openly justifying TTP acts bec of Drone attacks... May i know are you from PTI ot PMLN?

Sympathy has nothing to do with anything. You're drawing conclusions from baseless arguments.

I'm not PTI nor am I PML-N. I don't support any major party in Pakistan because they're all either corrupt or are over promising things that they can't materialize into reality.

Sympathy has nothing to do with anything. You're drawing conclusions from baseless arguments.

I'm not PTI nor am I PML-N. I don't support any major party in Pakistan because they're all either corrupt or are over promising things that they can't materialize into reality.

My anger is because of this sympathy are in fear to say openly who did this and giving more gap to TTP to do more killings. They are not doing any thing to stop it. some days before one minister said on regarding bomb blast: K kya hua log he maray han koi asman to nhi gir pra " and unluckily he was also from PTI... ever politician in pakistan is sucked... there is only solution :butcher:

My anger is because of this sympathy are in fear to say openly who did this and giving more gap to TTP to do more killings. They are not doing any thing to stop it. some days before one minister said on regarding bomb blast: K kya hua log he maray han koi asman to nhi gir pra " and unluckily he was also from PTI... ever politician in pakistan is sucked... there is only solution :butcher:

Your anger is unfounded, the TTP don't have a lot of gaps to work with. The only gap they have right now is North Waziristan and that's the Army's decision to conduct an operation, which they can't do right now. If NW operation happens, TTP will successfully be pushed out of Pakistan and crushed.

You want to angry? Be angry at the military.

Totally unacceptable. Pakistan Government should show some backbone and call a session in Security Council or General Assembly to challenge the illegal action of the USA. Enough is Enough. Let Europeans put their money where their mouth is. David Cameron and other Europeans say they support Pakistan's Stance so let them vote in Pakistan's favour and against the US in United Nations.

Forget pakistani govt doing anything,they secretly condone it-both the present govt and the military who allowed the drone strikes to happen in the first place(even by allowing drone base and keeping it secret from the people whose tax money they eat up)

Back
Top Bottom