What's new

Obama to cap india's nuclear programme

Why does obama not start denuclearsation from US itself, if he is really anti-nuke, having over 8000 nuclear weapons ? compared to 100 that India has ?

The 1991 Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty expires at the end of the year. It limited the United States and Russia to 6,000 nuclear warheads each. The American stockpile is believed to be about 2,300 warheads, and the Russians' even lower.

WASHINGTON - The Obama administration, reversing the Bush administration's limited interest in nuclear disarmament, is gearing up for early negotiations with Russia on a new treaty that would sharply reduce stockpiles of nuclear warheads.

2300 and reducing

2300? That is still enough to annihilate the world 10 times over.

Regarding the article, Obama has no say in the matter.

yes...i believe the person who has posted this thread knows the world dynamics.......not very well.......what will happen to to the nuclear deal

yes...i believe the person who has posted this thread knows the world dynamics.......not very well.......what will happen to to the nuclear deal

Arre bhai .............the nuclear weapons programme is totally different from civil nuclear deal.

the link says that obama will cap india's nuclear weapons programme not civil nuclear deal

got it ?????

well i will tell you to just go over this forum and you will see who is expending lol forget the google!!!!!!!

Pardon me Moha,
I didn't got what you trying to say, please elaborate.
Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom