What's new

Obama tells Asia, U.S. "here to stay"

Great, the US will now turn East Asia into the new Middle East. More wars and deaths and destruction to impede Asian growth and to further Western white hegemony.

Nothing good will come out of this. Just more division discord and terrorism by Washington. How's Iraqi and Libyan doing so far?

US have no ties to Asia, but just a bunch of meat head doing their RR and raping Asian women. When push comes to shove, they will go back to mainland America and retire comfortable, while Asian people will suffer the most.

You can bet your dollar on that.

Why does China keep asking questions? :hitwall:It's high time they question their own expansionist policies and whether it's good for regional stability. It's a pity that despite being a permanent member of the UN Security Council their behavior falls far short of a responsible nation, acting with utter disregard to international norms of diplomacy.

In fact what they are doing right now in the South China Sea is nothing but crass gunboat diplomacy where they imagine that might is right! Do they for a moment think the world is stupid?

A country with no foreign troops and former victim of imperialism is accused of being expansionist, while a country who have bases around the world, annex Hawaii, fought war with the Mexican for California and southwest, enslave groups of people, kill of the Native, kick people out of an island to make way for Diego Garcia base, divide country and set up military base - some how that country is not expansionist and we can't question.

What kind of **** are you Indian smoking? How does it feel when you see the British queen wear the Koh-i-Noor diamond the British stole from you?

It is surprising how Indian hate Chinese for a short border war that was cause by the British drawing an arbitry line and how Indian love sucking up to their British master; despite being their slaves for centuries. Indian should target their anger at the British, for stealing all their wealth and making them slaves, and the Indian billionaires who lives in London colluding with the British to milk aways as much from Indian as possible.

China didn't cause Indian poverty. China didn't divide South Asia. Actually, I don't even know what China did to India to receive hatred from India. Whatever China did is miniscue compared to the British and the West?

Most of these Asian states are economically US dependent anyways..especially Japan and Philippines..the later is the largest exporter of "pleasure ladies" to US armed forces..

Unfortunately, nothing good will come out of this. Where ever the US expands its influence, it brings trouble to the region.

Great, the US will now turn East Asia into the new Middle East. More wars and deaths and destruction to impede Asian growth and to further Western white hegemony.

Nothing good will come out of this. Just more division discord and terrorism by Washington. How's Iraqi and Libyan doing so far?

US have no ties to Asia, but just a bunch of meat head doing their RR and raping Asian women. When push comes to shove, they will go back to mainland America and retire comfortable, while Asian people will suffer the most.

You can bet your dollar on that.

As long as China still exists, the West cannot completely take over the World.

Don't forget who is one supporting Iran at any cost.

Most of these Asian states are economically US dependent anyways..especially Japan and Philippines..the later is the largest exporter of "pleasure ladies" to US armed forces..

Pretty shameful when your country is made into a brothel for the US military complex when back in the US mainland, the Filippino are racial discriminated. If I were a Filippino, I would be pissed that my country is one large brothel.

The Filippino who threw eggs at Clinton are the REAL Filippino with pride. If only more of them could be like that.

no one needs to do anything to make US stay....the chinese are doing that themselves....

A country with no foreign troops and former victim of imperialism is accused of being expansionist, while a country who have bases around the world, annex Hawaii, fought war with the Mexican for California and southwest, enslave groups of people, kill of the Native, kick people out of an island to make way for Diego Garcia base, divide country and set up military base - some how that country is not expansionist and we can't question.

What kind of **** are you Indian smoking? How does it feel when you see the British queen wear the Koh-i-Noor diamond the British stole from you?

It is surprising how Indian hate Chinese for a short border war that was cause by the British drawing an arbitry line and how Indian love sucking up to their British master; despite being their slaves for centuries. Indian should target their anger at the British, for stealing all their wealth and making them slaves, and the Indian billionaires who lives in London colluding with the British to milk aways as much from Indian as possible.

China didn't cause Indian poverty. China didn't divide South Asia. Actually, I don't even know what China did to India to receive hatred from India. Whatever China did is miniscue compared to the British and the West?

Very excellent post.

china gave pakistan nukes..china gave pak missiles..forgot that ? One enough reason to consider them enemy.

btw US is in other countries with their permission...but china always claims other nation's territories based on some mythical tang,wang,gang dynasties.....

look at this map to show the imperialist attitude of china....lol they claim even the beaches of malaysia and brunei....

_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

That is an insult to Women, would you mind not including every woman in Philippines as pleasure ladies, US tourism destination is Thailand Alone, I'm not sure how did you even mentioned exporter human trafficking is illegal and has severest punishment across the globe, US is not involved in importing women, please refrain from using such language. Japan is economically not dependent on US they have Strong economy.

Pretty shameful when your country is made into a brothel for the US military complex when back in the US mainland, the Filippino are racial discriminated. If I were a Filippino, I would be pissed that my country is one large brothel.

Seriously, did you just stereotype an entire country as a brothel and a another country as pimps?
If I were from the Phillipines, I would be pissed at -YOU-. The sanctimonious attitude...

It is called being pragmatic... what do you think Indians should do, hang on to hundreds of years of anger, or look towards the future?

Btw, who's milking away India? One of the fastest growing economies with a more and more influential expat community...
Taking over western companies, creating corporations spanning the globe...

It is surprising how Indian hate Chinese. Actually, I don't even know what China did to India to receive hatred from India. Whatever China did is miniscue compared to the British and the West?
Indian's don't hate the Chinese people for God's sake! Get that out of your head. What the Indians hate are the aggressive politics played out by the Chinese government. Because of the hardwired 'dynastic', imperialistic and autocratic dispensation, the Chinese people cannot question the belligerence of the Chinese polity.

By the way, China is India's largest trading partner at $55 billion at present, slated to reach $100 billion by 2015! Telecom, ports, power, highways and so on have mostly been contracted to Chinese firms. The power sector alone has issued contracts worth $10 billion to Chinese firms recently.

So, no. It's not the Chinese people per se but the policies adopted by the government that has everyone wringing their hands in despair!

Cheers!
flag28.gif
china-flag-16.gif

I agreed with Orion Hunter. Chinese people are innocent, only Chinese Politians drive them nuts due to their expansion wanna be. Chinese people die in the war and Mao's, Deng, Hu makes love for fun.

Back
Top Bottom