What's new

Now Chinese say "India biggest threat to China"!!!

Why are the Chinese and Indians "enemies" in the first place? I have seen the fanboys bickering, and I know of a few small border fights...but seriously...what real issues divide you?

INDIA and CHINA are Friends, But Since Both growing with good pace So Some Rivalry comes which is good.

INDIA and CHINA are only Enemy in :pdf: due to few posters of vested interest not anywhere else as per my knowledge :pop:

INDIA and CHINA are Friends, But Since Both growing with good pace So Some Rivalry comes which is good.

INDIA and CHINA are only Enemy in :pdf: due to few posters of vested interest not anywhere else as per my knowledge :pop:

Well that and Indian defence thinkers are bored with Pakistan and want to talk about contingencies involving China.

This article is surprising. India doesnt seem interested in going to war with any of its neighbors. Why should we when they have so many other enemies. They saber rattle at us, staple our visas, take pot shots across our borders, have some of their people cause chaos in our economic hub,jump over our electric fences etc but all we do is sit back and say to each other "pass the curry yaar". Instead we seem to rely on karma to sort out these issues. Right now for two of our neighbors karma seems to come in the form of :usflag::usflag: :azn:

Well that and Indian defence thinkers are bored with Pakistan and want to talk about contingencies involving China.

Lol, this I understand. Makes for more interesting forums than reality.

I did not have the will to go back and check.. But who in their right minds will try to revive a 2 year old troll thread, which is based on rediffnews???

Guys please get a life before posting in this threads..

Mods, please close the troll farm!!

Our strategy vs china is simple,minimal deterrrence.Just be strong enough to hold what we have and keep the status quo until talks come to fruitition.
Make war destructive enough that its becomes unfeasible as gains will be far lesser than losses.Thus preventing a chinese attack.
And what is this chemical weapon and occupy others country BS.What is this the ancient age?
And india can never be existential threat to china,rubbish.
Personally i don't have any problems with chinese being a asian leader as long as it doesn't bully us or tries to impose itself on us.

I don’t know why SS puts a smile face there.

If I were you, I’d put a crying face, for Mr. Singh succeeded in promoting his own interest at the expanses of vast poor Indians.

Excellent view. He just successfully sweeten the US-China superpower hotpot. Should vote him the smart of the year.

so finally chinese has recoganized that weapon quality with india has taken a lead against weapon quantity with china !!

Back
Top Bottom