What's new

Now Chinese say "India biggest threat to China"!!!

Screaming Skull

Reaction score

Call it a ****-and-bull or a bull-in-a-China-shop story. Whatever, this report is an eye-opener.

Ever wondered what China thinks about India? If a recent poll in China is to be believed, 90 per cent of the Chinese think that India poses the biggest threat to its existence.

The poll was conducted after Global Times -- the newspaper which has reported links with China's Communist Party -- announced that India would dispatch 60,000 troops to the border with China amid 'escalating tension' between the two Asian giants..............read on :D

Most Chinese say India poses biggest threat: Rediff.com news

Its bull!! plzz rubish thread.... moving on.

A different source put that figure at around 65 - 74%. Dunno how or where those "surveys" were conducted in china. AS usual orchestrated by the state media & tells us nothing, except what they want to propaganda.

I am very glad that finally the Chinese leadership has realized who is the actual enemy. But only if war will break out after 2012, it would be more interesting to watch out the spectacular war live on TV.

China needs to be worried because India has got this damn stuff:

CNN-IBN: Army's secret- India still has chemical weapons

It is one of the reasons behind Indian arrogance.

Last edited by a moderator:
it gettin quite interestin...
recently india has been quite agressive towards china. their officials have made quite unwanted statements. im not sure wat exactly is india upto

I am sure, if war breaks out, India being unable to sustain conventional warfare with China over a long period, will use Chemical weapons particularly on the Himalayan mountains. I am not sure what kind of strategy India is going to pursue in the waters. It depends on how many nuclear weapon system capable submarines India has right now. The air strategy is also crucial.

I am sure, if war breaks out, India being unable to sustain conventional warfare with China over a long period, will use Chemical weapons particularly on the Himalayan mountains. I am not sure what kind of strategy India is going to pursue in the waters. It depends on how many nuclear weapon system capable submarines India has right now. The air strategy is also crucial.

there is not gonna be any war in atleast next few yrs. i dont know wat makes u think tht way...
btw china doesnt share any sea border with india or does it?

considering the terrain china would not open more then 3 front on the ground and sooner rain and winter will make it more difficult.
India has to concentrate on air war fare. do not let take Chinese advantage in aerial war and we would outclass them for long time.

there is not gonna be any war in atleast next few yrs. i dont know wat makes u think tht way...
btw china doesnt share any sea border with india or does it?

I can bet, a war is gonna be there within before 2013, it is just inevitable. Both know the reason and both are getting prepared for that. I will PM you something. Well China wants it after 2015, but India cannot give that amount of time to China. So now India wants a crucial victory before 2015.

I was talking about a full scale war, thats why I mentioned sea border as China's submarines are patrolling near the Indian Ocean. Chain of pearls.

considering the terrain china would not open more then 3 front on the ground and sooner rain and winter will make it more difficult.
India has to concentrate on air war fare. do not let take Chinese advantage in aerial war and we would outclass them for long time.

Any information regarding Indian air striking planning? Please share with us.

I ask all Indian members to please share with us their views on Indian military strategies and IAF strategic bases that can strike China.

I know why SS puts a smile face there.

If I were you, I’d put a crying face, for CPC and CPC controlled media succeeded in promoting their own interest at the expense of vast brainwashed Chinese.

Well put! On the money.

Back
Top Bottom