What's new

China poses bigger threat than Pakistan: Arun Shourie

What is China waiting for then?

We are preparing.We tested your will recently in Ladakh .Your army proved itself to be impotent.Last time in 1967 and 1987 when USSR on your side ,we had to retreat.But we are very lucky now,You are going for West dream team,the same guys who russians defeated in 1918 and 1950-53 korean war.

We are preparing.We tested your will recently in Ladakh .Your army proved itself to be impotent.Last time in 1967 and 1987 when USSR on your side ,we had to retreat.But we are very lucky now,You are going for West dream team,the same guys who russians defeated in 1918 and 1950-53 korean war.

China still preparing? Ok.

CCP can smash and conquer india any time we like.It is a testament to our undying mercy that the indian state still continues to exist.

One thing I'd like to ask all ***** who jump on china's progress in today's world. What of your own country? I have never seen anybody from another nation jump and dance in their lil mini skirts with glee over another country's progress.

Ans to all the people from china or anywhere else in the world who mean harm to the Republic of India.

BRING IT ON.

CCP can smash and conquer india any time we like.It is a testament to our undying mercy that the indian state still continues to exist.

One thing I'd like to ask all ***** who jump on china's progress in today's world. What of your own country? I have never seen anybody from another nation jump and dance in their lil mini skirts with glee over another country's progress.

Ans to all the people from china or anywhere else in the world who mean harm to the Republic of India.

BRING IT ON.

BRING IT ON.

BRING IT ON.

China is a threat to India by trade alone.

The trade between China and India (China was India's largest trading partner) was US$67.83 billion.
India's trade deficit with China was US$40.77 billion.

A quick calculation yields - India's export to China was US$13.53 billion, China's export to India was US$54.30 billion!!!!

Can this be true? This is so lopsided!!!

Back
Top Bottom