What's new

Now, another Air Force base on the China border

challenger may be some problems because of attitude. However, peaceful is highly doubtful. Even Chinese-Dragon is also suspicious of his identity.

So what? Even if he is a Brazilian or Iranian, so what?

This is what I wanted to avoid in this forum. He is pro China and is giving befitting replies to indians... He is on China side.

You see, he even insulted me, still I praised him, because he loves China. Otherwise, I am perhaps one of the most arrogant and cruel person in this world.

The topic is Now, another Air Force base on the China border.

So what? Even if he is a Brazilian or Iranian, so what?

This is what I wanted to avoid in this forum. He is pro China and is giving befitting replies to indians... He is on China side.

You see, he even insulted me, still I praised him, because he loves China. Otherwise, I am perhaps one of the most arrogant and cruel person in this world.

The topic is Now, another Air Force base on the China border.
Sorry, the network is a virtual world, anything is possible. You never know what is hidden behind.

huzihaidao...

dont waste your time trying to explain things to both of em...

carry on with the topic

challenger, I did not even say anything to you, even if you think the Japanese mistake, you think why did I just have a question on the peaceful?

Sorry, the network is a virtual world, anything is possible. You never know what is hidden behind.

Whatever, I have never seen him posting any anti China comment.

Yes, this is virtual world. Thats why we can't fight here with guns and bullets. We fight here with words. Thats why such forums are there.

I won't mind as long as his words are pro Chinese, even if he insults me more. thats my policy. Bye.

Whatever, I have never seen him posting any anti China comment.

Yes, this is virtual world. Thats why we can't fight here with guns and bullets. We fight here with words. Thats why such forums are there.

I won't mind as long as his words are pro Chinese, even if he insults me more. thats my policy. Bye.

Do you think, what anti-China? Not a simple thing.

now this is my last reply to your stupid post:

1. Russia is the biggest enemy of China because it took huge chunk our land in the past 200 years.

Use some logic and critical thinking skills. China signed away that land, be it under pressure or not, the fact is China gave it away.

Russia has returned some land back to China in order to improve relations.

Russia supplies China with energy that it desperately needs, and Russia has helped China militarily by selling them weapons, not to mention Russia/Russian companies have assisted China in creating their own weapons systems.

Lastly, you're living in the past, the Germans revenged Russia; however, you will be hard pressed to find any Russians that hold a grudge against Germany because we understand times change, leaderships changes and the generation of today in not responsible for what happened decades ago.

2. Russia is the biggest enemy of China because Russia is huge and it is almost impossible to conquer it and occupy it.

So you have a deep dislike in Russia because we have massive amounts of territory and we are difficult to occupy?

Why is this a problem? Do you have ambitions to take our land?

3. Russia is the biggest enemy of China because most Chinese do not like Russian food.

I hope this is a joke.

Use some logic and critical thinking skills. China signed away that land, be it under pressure or not, the fact is China gave it away.

Russia has returned some land back to China in order to improve relations.

Russia supplies China with energy that it desperately needs, and Russia has helped China militarily by selling them weapons, not to mention Russia/Russian companies have assisted China in creating their own weapons systems.

Lastly, you're living in the past, the Germans revenged Russia; however, you will be hard pressed to find any Russians that hold a grudge against Germany because we understand times change, leaderships changes and the generation of today in not responsible for what happened decades ago.

So you have a deep dislike in Russia because we have massive amounts of territory and we are difficult to occupy?

Why is this a problem? Do you have ambitions to take our land?

I hope this is a joke.
I agree with your view. Every country has old scores, too much, too long, no need to take, all present and future, and that is good for everyone。

In any case, he is a Taiwanese or Hong Kong, but so hate Russia, really strange.

Do you think, what anti-China? Not a simple thing.

It is simple, simple, on such forums its simple. No need to complicate matters here. Since no one knows who is what, only one's own comments help build his identity.

A member who posts pro China comments is different from a member who posts anti China comments. The difference between them makes their different identities. It is that simple, at least here in this virtual world.

It is simple, simple, on such forums its simple. No need to complicate matters here. Since no one knows who is what, only one's own comments help build his identity.

A member who posts pro China comments is different from a member who posts anti China comments. The difference between them makes their different identities. It is that simple, at least here in this virtual world.

In principle, I agree with you, but I also have the right to state my doubts.Some vigilance is also needed.

In principle, I agree with you, but I also have the right to state my doubts

I respect your doubts. But if you are pro China, do you think your doubts will do any good to China's image here in this forum? Do you think bashing that guy 'peaceful' is going to help anyone to understand China's security affairs or any other issues, we eagerly want to discuss and understand?

Peaceful's words are not going to change and reshape India's defense moves. India will do what wants to do militarily. Here we can discuss, criticize, blame, support etc.

The foreign policies of any country is not determined by this forum's discussion, rather the forum's discussion pattern is determined by foreign policies of countries.

Back
Top Bottom