What's new

Now, another Air Force base on the China border

Tibet is Chinese terriotry..Chines does what ever it want to wish..with rubbish concerns India is expressing in relation to Tibet?? Does the Indian logic dictate that if an area is near border, they should be deprived of all development?? Chinese borders cities have missed out much on the industrial revolution so its about time they catch us and India should mind its own business. Rather raising concerns for nothing over China, it should look for uplifting of its own insurgency infested states.

Maoist and Naxals are still alive and kicking..and lets not forget Kashmiris!

there is nothing wrong in building an airforce base within one's own land... so take a chill pill..

The US is pushing India to exercise a constant military pressure on China. US constantly filed report regarding virtual Chinese threats. Since the advent of Bush, India can purchase whatever it wants in the world "Weapons' of Mass destruction" market. Of course the US is pushing India to buy the most sophisticated and deadly weapons in view of aiming such waepons on China.:tdown:

I respect China for what they have achieved, however I believe China was very naive and not upto date with the current world situation. When China launched its attack in 1962, the Chinese returned vast territory in dispute with India over the agreement (which India agreed to) that India will negotiate on this matter.

China should not have made such a move then, they clearly showed mercy, and genorosity on an adversary hell bent on stiring problems for the entire region. China should have kept hold of it and showed two fingers back to India then.............

The infrastructure (military and civilian) on the Indian side of the Indo-China border is pathetic. The Indian government was sleeping for the last few decades and have woken up to its senses very recently.

This is a fact and now we have to speed up the infrastructure modernization process.

you don't have the money to do it.

In the past 20 years, we built all those highways worth more trillions of RMB. We have committed another 2 trillion RMB for the high speed rail network.

Can you match that?

No, you can't. Our economy is 4 times as bigger as yours.

In the past 20 years, we built all those highways worth more trillions of RMB. We have committed another 2 trillion RMB for the high speed rail network.

Can you match that?

Let New Delhi decide on what infrastructure, how much of it and at what cost is to be made.

OK?

I respect China for what they have achieved, however I believe China was very naive and not upto date with the current world situation. When China launched its attack in 1962, the Chinese returned vast territory in dispute with India over the agreement (which India agreed to) that India will negotiate on this matter.

China should not have made such a move then, they clearly showed mercy, and genorosity on an adversary hell bent on stiring problems for the entire region. China should have kept hold of it and showed two fingers back to India then.............

two fingers like a V -- for victory...:victory::victory:

Can you match that?

Still, that is not enough to resist any indian invasion of China's Tibet region. More things need to be done to safeguard China's national security and territorial integrity.

Can you match that?

we know wat to do or not.if we can spend on billions on ac deal,billions on 4 aircraft carriers,we can also build the roads.keep ur 4 times bigger eco to ur mouth and use it for ur development.we dont need a penny frm this.

If we kept South Tibet after the war, I honestly don't think we can hold it until today without paying a heavy price.

I would say it takes only days to get it back if necessary.

we know wat to do or not.if we can spend on billions on ac deal,billions on 4 aircraft carriers,we can also build the roads.keep ur 4 times bigger eco to ur mouth and use it for ur development.we dont need a penny frm this.

you are naive at best. let me give you some simple tutorial on math: 2 trillion RMB already committed on our high speed rail projects equals to 300 billion USD.

please just tell me when was the last time indians managed to afford spending on such scale?

btw, you do have a couple aircraft carriers, but that is just carriers, not even a carrier combat group.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

two fingers like a V -- for victory...:victory::victory:

yes, we won the 1962 war, with thousands of Indian POWs captured.

Let New Delhi decide on what infrastructure, how much of it and at what cost is to be made.

OK?

sure, more than happy to do that. The regime in New Delhi will fail its people again, as what they did to them in the past 6 decades.

btw, is tomorrow's opening canceled?

you are naive at best. let me give you some simple tutorial on math: 2 trillion RMB already committed on our high speed rail projects equals to 300 billion USD.

please just tell me when was the last time indians managed to afford spending on such scale?

btw, you do have a couple aircraft carriers, but that is just carriers, not even a carrier combat group.

Only Economy is not good for national security. Look at Japan, it has been an economic power, but militarily nothing, so it could not surpass US.

What China needs to do is to become militarily stronger more and more.

is it hard to understand wat i said?i told u our govt knows wat to do or not?.they are building infrastructure according to own geography like u did in ur case.i mentioned ac coz u were ranting abt money,which we have enough.our objective is to maintain mimimum deterrence,or defensive one not attacking one.
i cant tell u more.

btw plz change ur username,it doesnt suit u.

sure, more than happy to do that. The regime in New Delhi will fail its people again, as what they did to them in the past 6 decades.

btw, is tomorrow's opening canceled
?

I am not an astrologer.

Since u seem to be very lazy and you want all the news on your computer screen, so let me help you with something.

Login to Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi |

You should stay updated with the CWG over there.

If you have free time (which I am sure you have!), why dont you spend some time in hacking the website and come back tomorrow to tell us with what you have achieved ?

Only Economy is not good for national security. Look at Japan, it has been an economic power, but militarily nothing, so it could not surpass US.

What China needs to do is to become militarily stronger more and more.

but that need a solid foundation of economy.

Can we afford to operate a dozen aircraft carrier groups? no, we can't.
Can we afford to spend 400 billion USD on defence every year? no, we can't.

@peaceful
dont make the thread lazy and unpeaceful by ur rants.there is a difference b/w understanding and continous ranting.

Back
Top Bottom