What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

We have to get rid of them.And try new planes.

seems possible if Mr.Zardari is willing to sponser it from his bank accounts ;) ! in that case we may even get hand onto Euro Fighter :lol:

brother that was an accident and it can happen to any plane!

regards!

Did you know that UAE AF has lost 6 block 60s up till today. All crashes because of pilots stupidity. After ejection 4 got medals for saving themselves:lol:

this looking to me arab minds working well now they can save themselve its great news.:lol:

One was by Boeing pilot...
And the plane is over the top... Even last Indian show they had 2 flat tyres during landing... That is what you get when you soup up a light fighterjet... They better could have incorporated the tech in a F15...

a pakistan army Mi17 helicopter have crashed on border of khaber agency and orakzai agency killing 26 soldiers on board!

Dear Forum Friends,

I have recently received news of the latest Pakistan Mi-17 loss.
As a direct request from a visitor to my site I am slowly compiling Helicopter losses of all nations. My initial efforts have begun with the Loss of the Pakistan Mil Mi-17. The full details are still unclear.

I have tried to compile a list of losses of Pakistan Military Helicopters - the results are available at

Pakistan_Helo-Losses

I know that this list is well short of the total losses but it is at least a beginning.
As with the losses and ejections from Pakistan Military Aircraft I would like to ask Forum members if they can improve the list and add / amend details and where possible forward photos of those who were injured or made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.

With greatest respect

Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

Did you know that UAE AF has lost 6 block 60s up till today. All crashes because of pilots stupidity. After ejection 4 got medals for saving themselves:lol:

Dear Muradk,
Do you have the dates of the UAE losses - I can only find one and that was whenthe Lockheed Martin test pilot Dan Levin crashed and ejected while preparing for the 2006, 9th January Al Ain Aerobatic Show 2006.

Please take a look at the UAE page on my site
UAE

Best regards

Mike Bennett

Originally Posted by Muradk View Post
Did you know that UAE AF has lost 6 block 60s up till today. All crashes because of pilots stupidity. After ejection 4 got medals for saving themselves

Wow....they got medals even flying the aircrafts

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Muradk View Post
Did you know that UAE AF has lost 6 block 60s up till today. All crashes because of pilots stupidity. After ejection 4 got medals for saving themselves

Wow....they got medals even flying the aircrafts

Dear Muradk,
Do you have the dates of the UAE losses - I can only find one and that was whenthe Lockheed Martin test pilot Dan Levin crashed and ejected while preparing for the 2006, 9th January Al Ain Aerobatic Show 2006.

Please take a look at the UAE page on my site
UAE

Best regards

Mike Bennett

Yes Mike my students are IPs in UAEAF, I am sure I can get the data.

now i can not figure out what went wrong with this plane!!!
it is not crashed to peices so it must not have fallen from air, it seems that the accedient took place while the plane was on runway and if this is the case it is a thumbs up for the pilot who have so efficiently turned his plane up side down! it surely requires skill ;) , maybe sir Murdak can shed some light!

regards!

now i can not figure out what went wrong with this plane!!!
it is not crashed to peices so it must not have fallen from air, it seems that the accedient took place while the plane was on runway and if this is the case it is a thumbs up for the pilot who have so efficiently turned his plane up side down! it surely requires skill ;) , maybe sir Murdak can shed some light!

regards!

With a mirage:lol: you dont need special skills to tumble it. With this one to much cross wind.

Now let me tell you a something about one of our ex-chiefs, While commanding 9 SQD , this cocky kid sits in the mirage and thinks will the drop tank fall while on ground and he pulled the lever both fuel tanks on the ground everyone running taking there clothes, uniforms, coveralls over the fuel, I came and said what did you, and he says Sir /i will show you he climbs into another mirage and says sir I pulled the lever like this and bang both fuel tanks on ground :lol::lol::lol::crazy:

With a mirage:lol: you dont need special skills to tumble it. With this one to much cross wind.

Now let me tell you a something about one of our ex-chiefs, While commanding 9 SQD , this cocky kid sits in the mirage and thinks will the drop tank fall while on ground and he pulled the lever both fuel tanks on the ground everyone running taking there clothes, uniforms, coveralls over the fuel, I came and said what did you, and he says Sir /i will show you he climbs into another mirage and says sir I pulled the lever like this and bang both fuel tanks on ground :lol::lol::lol::crazy:

that was really nice indeed.
but nevertheless it is these men who are flying us high!
my salute to them :tup: :tup:

regards!

Back
Top Bottom