What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Sukhoi fighter plane crashes in Rajasthan, pilots safe - India - The Times of India

Sukhoi fighter plane crashes in Rajasthan, pilots safe
PTI 30 November 2009, 06:51pm IST

JAISALMER: A Sukhoi-30 fighter plane crashed near Jetha ki Dhani in Rajasthan's Jaisalmer district on Monday, but both the pilot and the co-pilot baled out safely.

The fighter jet was on a routine sortie when the crash occurred, Defence PRO Lt. N N Joshi said

haha.. i am loven thiss! PAF has much better safety record with their older F-16s then IAF with MKI.

Damn. I thought the problems with the MiG-21s, MiG-29s, MiG-27s, Harriers etc. would not be repeated with the Su-30MKIs. The Indian government really should get serious, they owe that to the people who are paying for the hundred Billion dollar Air Force deals. The lives of your soldiers, not to mention millions of dollars of hardware and many hours of expertise, are put in jeopardy every time the IAF takes off. Alas! the Indian media is too busy sensationalizing to bring any serious attention to this issue. I remember, when the Red Flag Colonel criticized the IAF's Sortie Generation Rate, the media was all over him rather than the IAF. It is almost as if the media outlets are afraid of losing public support if they criticize the IAF. I guarantee, had this happened in Pakistan, Geo and Jang would roast the defense minister alive.

haha.. i am loven thiss! PAF has much better safety record with their older F-16s then IAF with MKI.
What's to love here? An aircraft crashed. Thankfully, the pilot was unhurt. Why in the world would that make you feel happy?

No doubt we have a very good record. You have every right to feel proud of that. But, just for a moment, imagine if an Indian had said this about the PAF after one of our crashes, how would that feel?
missile test never happen but su crash is happen hahahhaha
Sad. You couldn't celebrate your own success, so you chose to celebrate someone elses failure.

Last edited:
missile test never happen but su crash is happen hahahhaha

bhai you shouldnt laugh...... Even one must respect his/her enemy.

Lets just say thank God it wasn't one of our own but instead it was one of theirs (a flagship fighter at that)

this would be the 2nd IAF crash of Sukhoi aircraft since its induction. Their fleet was briefly grounded after the first crash if I am not mistaken.

bhai you shouldnt laugh...... Even one must respect his/her enemy.

Lets just say thank God it wasn't one of our own but instead it was one of theirs (a flagship fighter at that)

this would be the 2nd IAF crash of Sukhoi aircraft since its induction. Their fleet was briefly grounded after the first crash if I am not mistaken.

yes grounded for a month.

Damn. I thought the problems with the MiG-21s, MiG-29s, MiG-27s, Harriers etc. would not be repeated with the Su-30MKIs. The Indian government really should get serious, they owe that to the people who are paying for the hundred Billion dollar Air Force deals. The lives of your soldiers, not to mention millions of dollars of hardware and many hours of expertise, are put in jeopardy every time the IAF takes off. Alas! the Indian media is too busy sensationalizing to bring any serious attention to this issue. I remember, when the Red Flag Colonel criticized the IAF's Sortie Generation Rate, the media was all over him rather than the IAF. It is almost as if the media outlets are afraid of losing public support if they criticize the IAF. I guarantee, had this happened in Pakistan, Geo and Jang would roast the defense minister alive.

What's to love here? An aircraft crashed. Thankfully, the pilot was unhurt. Why in the world would that make you feel happy?

No doubt we have a very good record. You have every right to feel proud of that. But, just for a moment, imagine if an Indian had said this about the PAF after one of our crashes, how would that feel?

Sad. You couldn't celebrate your own success, so you chose to celebrate someone elses failure.

It is sad when a fighter goes down, All they need is good training at this time. Crashes are a part of such organizations they need to see what can be improved.
In IAF case there best pilots don't like to go to FIS and teach in which case they get bad pilots teaching in FIS. And that is not what I am saying my Indian Airforce friend said it.

A.o.A Sir, It's nice to see you back from now on please, keep well.
As you see by your self how precious PAF pilots are.

Any how, i personally would be glad if IAF pilots are less trained or not upto the mark.

What i would like to know here is the year of production of the late SU30.

I think PAF has much better record than IAF, all around.
There cannot be any paralle to F-16 flight record, which managed to fly without spares for 25 years.

How much one Sukhoi costs?
cost dosn't matter for india. i smell *** in these all new SU crashes.
Some one is miserably trying to prove that Russian engines are not good enough.
As per indian claims avionics and control of MKI are the best in the world.

Agreed that we should maintain the high moral ground and display humanity at such set backs, but if any one thinks that the Indians don't rejoice at a PAF attrition, then a visit to Bharat Rakshak or something will spoil your day.
Once when a PAF pilot died in a crash, the comments were in the line as,
"One less for IAF to kill"....... and when you read stuff in that nature, then more often than not, gloves do come off. !!!!!
PEACE.

Agreed that we should maintain the high moral ground and display humanity at such set backs, but if any one thinks that the Indians don't rejoice at a PAF attrition, then a visit to Bharat Rakshak or something will spoil your day.
Once when a PAF pilot died in a crash, the comments were in the line as,
"One less for IAF to kill"....... and when you read stuff in that nature, then more often than not, gloves do come off. !!!!!
PEACE.
You don't have to go to any other website. You can find that type of Indian here as well. But, you will also find a more intelligent kind of Indian here, the type you might not find on that website, and for their sake, we do not stoop to low levels simply to get at them. We claim to be such good Muslims, well, an eye-for-an-eye is your right, but forgiveness is considered better. Same principle applies here.

As for that guy who said "one less for the IAF to kill", well, all I can say is, there is very little chance he would ever have the balls to say that in front of any of us. Let them hide in their snake-pits and gossip, why the heck do you care?

You don't have to go to any other website. You can find that type of Indian here as well. But, you will also find a more intelligent kind of Indian here, the type you might not find on that website, and for their sake, we do not stoop to low levels simply to get at them. We claim to be such good Muslims, well, an eye-for-an-eye is your right, but forgiveness is considered better. Same principle applies here.

As for that guy who said "one less for the IAF to kill", well, all I can say is, there is very little chance he would ever have the balls to say that in front of any of us. Let them hide in their snake-pits and gossip, why the heck do you care?

well said..........:pakistan::agree:

Back
Top Bottom