What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

Mostly basing it on the fact that some people do have lot of visitors. Heard it from a NE guy myself. He was like they are good girls and go home and marry and lead a decent life, but once over here too much freedom and that goes to their head.
bro instead of acknowledging that there is racism u r just trying to rationalize it. I have spent a large part of my life in delhi, i know how people behave there. I had friends from NE who used to stud6 in DU, all of them had bad experiences.

hahaha.....yeah we live on tree houses...eat all sorts of animals,,,,we actually r very different from thm....n thank god for that...

That's again a wrong approach. Some of my closest friends are from Delhi. It's not an us vs them issue. Delhi has a lot of nice people too.

matha gorom hoi jai he......ketamane tu manibou khuja nai,,,,Ki kom eiketak bujai labh nai....
baad diya !! I`ve gone through entire thread , people here wont feel it as much we do..people are more interested in academic debate on whether it is racism or not , jene kiba dangor difference ase..

Please choose why?

A) It is because out of 100 billion there are no other capable congressmen.
B) All congress workers/sympathizers are slaves to 1 family and will only accept anybody from there.

PS: If you have any other answer/answers other than the above choices, I am more than curious to hear it.
a team with out inspiring captain will loose war or battle
gandhi family is inspiration source of congress
same as RSS for bjp

bro instead of acknowledging that there is racism u r just trying to rationalize it. I have spent a large part of my life in delhi, i know how people behave there. I had friends from NE who used to stud6 in DU, all of them had bad experiences.

The entire country suffers from what Delhites do. They chose AAP and now the rest of India has to work double hard to make sure BJP wins. Just imagine the pain Delhites give to the rest of India. So why would you expect any good behavior from them? This is what is baffling.

u guys r no saint...u have same attitude towards fata,kpk...
u guys r even worse....US bombing thm,,even if they have GOP permission for that ,,,,ppl shud oppose it,,,,,,but i see alot of guys badmouthing IK cause he was against drones...
lol we might be bad but certainly not worse as there is a nation with tri colors in her flag. as long as she is here we will remain second best.

Told ya, it was not a racial assault.
damn......why r u hell bent on proving that this wasnt racial....it doesnt matter if this incident was racial or not.....but such problems exists....
btw police investigation isn't over yet....

baad diya !! I`ve gone through entire thread , people here wont feel it as much we do..people are more interested in academic debate on whether it is racism or not , jene kiba dangor difference ase..

It was not much different than when they used to call all South Indians madrasis or idli dosa or when they call a Maharashtrian ghati.

indians,more so the north indians are racist period.

coming from a north indian.on the top of that,a bihari.

a team with out inspiring captain will loose war or battle
gandhi family is inspiration source of congress
same as RSS for bjp

So if there is no family or family get bored by politics, the whole party is doomed or

Is there any reserve family to provide inspiration ( whatever that is) in case of emergencies.

PS: RSS is not a family, but an organisation.

So if there is no family or family get bored by politics, the whole party is doomed or

Is there any reserve family to provide inspiration ( whatever that is) in case of emergencies.

PS: RSS is not a family, but an organisation.
same question for bjp without rss

same question for bjp without rss

Are u stupid or what?

RSS is not a family but a group of people or an organisation.

There is no compulsory automatic admission from a family like in congress policy.

Back
Top Bottom