What's new

Norinco A-100 MRL to Pakistan Confirmed

Commanded 5... battery, I believe they have inducted A-100s.

Inception might even know where they built the factory/workshop.

P.S: Its no longer a Battery, but a Regiment and now even KRL-122s are known as MLRS. Change of nomenclature I guess.

Dude, you are Chinese.. we are Pakistanis and its us fighting indians not you.

And we lost 2 soldiers and 8 civilians.
we are waiting for Indians' challenge any time, then they have to fight two front war.

For decades, Pakistan Army MBRL Regt's and Indp Bty's have been using 122mm KRL-122, which is based on North Korean BM-11. When A-100 was inducted, PA raised new units called MLRS Regt's and no 122mm MBRL Regt converted to 300mm MLRS Regt.

Little elaboration will be helpful.

@Inception-06

I am not an expert for new weapons, and don't have knowledge about A-100! Sorry!

China has lept forward even more on the MLRS front. The new system on display at the parade is said to have a range of 200km, which can punch deep into the heart of India.
the accuracy of the new MLRS is on par with middle range ballastic missles, something India really fears.

Im not aware of any new MLRS under development by Turkey apart from the Sakarya.

upload_2019-10-24_23-28-43.jpeg

My Question from senior members of PDF. Why china hasn't ordered A100 in abundance. Instead they are working on nvariants A200 and A300.

Shouldn't Pak Army go for A200 variant which has more range.

can any one tell what is the guidance system in MLRS ? Please elaborate this GPS navigation, can it be jammed?

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom