What's new

Norinco A-100 MRL to Pakistan Confirmed

That will be downgraded and not upgraded. Turkey is not part of Beidou 3 system. If PA rocket fitted with Turkish sensor will be restricted by US GPS system.

Beidou GPS system signal has proven to be superior than US GPS and the best is, its signal will never be blocked unlike US GPS who will blocked according to US rules.

@DESERT FIGHTER : Nice , I have the impression that the KRL-122 is a variant of russian BM-21 isn't it ?

But in your opinion, how many trucks there is in a battalion of PHL-03? Because Morocco had ordered one battalion, but we still dont know the exact number :coffee:
Its based on a Grad, but has double the range around 50km and they actually were developing precision munitions but i guess they abandoned the project and went ahead with newer systems.

not again:cheesy:, what are those glitches
Bro, i aint lying. My father commanded an MLRS unit when he was a Major. The same unit later inducted the A-100s.
Even SLC-2 arty locating radar had issues with their APUs.

No need to get defensive.

I try to be humble, but Chinese weapon is of great use in war. it kills lot of enemies of any kind.

Its based on a Grad, but has double the range (45+ KM) and they actually were developing precision munitions but i guess they abandoned the project and went ahead with newer systems.

Bro, i aint lying. My father commanded an MLRS unit when he was a Major. The same unit later inducted the A-100s.
Even SLC-2 arty locating radar had issues with their APUs.

No need to get defensive.[/QUOTE ]those problems sorted out by now?

That will be downgraded and not upgraded. Turkey is not part of Beidou 3 system. If PA rocket fitted with Turkish sensor will be restricted by US GPS system.

Beidou GPS system signal has proven to be superior than US GPS and the best is, its signal will never be blocked unlike US GPS who will blocked according to US rules.

Im not aware of any new MLRS under development by Turkey apart from the Sakarya.

However Pak is developing one:
B636E769-9ECC-4850-BE30-B45A62F7B921.jpeg

http://modp.gov.pk/modp/userfiles1/file/Year Book 2015-16 Part III.pdf

I'm not a hawkish man, but I still think that China shall have a war with his enemy. and test our weapons system from every angles in and out , otherwise we don't need an army.

A100 will be a nightmare for IA, especially those old Soviet D30 Artillery. sometimes its an overkill.

A100 was put into skirmish with India, if the news from Tencent is not fake.
No it wasnt.

A-100s arent even based in Kashmir.

Use of A-100 means a major escalation.

Right now Pak is only using Snipers, Anti Aircraft Guns in anti bunker roles, Anti Tanks Guided Missiles, mortars and 105mm arty guns.

No it wasnt.

A-100s arent even based in Kashmir.

Use of A-100 means a major escalation.

Right now Pak is only using Snipers, Anti Aircraft Guns in anti bunker roles, Anti Tanks Guided Missiles, mortars and 105mm arty guns.
I still have doubt as India had deployed heavy weapons

My father commanded an MLRS unit when he was a Major. The same unit later inducted the A-100s.

For decades, Pakistan Army MBRL Regt's and Indp Bty's have been using 122mm KRL-122, which is based on North Korean BM-11. When A-100 was inducted, PA raised new units called MLRS Regt's and no 122mm MBRL Regt converted to 300mm MLRS Regt.

Little elaboration will be helpful.

@Inception-06

For decades, Pakistan Army MBRL Regt's and Indp Bty's have been using 122mm KRL-122, which is based on North Korean BM-11. When A-100 was inducted, PA raised new units called MLRS Regt's and no 122mm MBRL Regt converted to 300mm MLRS Regt.

Little elaboration will be helpful.

@Inception-06

Commanded 5... battery, I believe they have inducted A-100s.

Inception might even know where they built the factory/workshop.

P.S: Its no longer a Battery, but a Regiment and now even KRL-122s are known as MLRS. Change of nomenclature I guess.

Indian D30 and 122mm gun killed 4-5 PA soldiers. PA retaliate and A-100 used.. Responsible for 9 Indian army KIA.
Dude, you are Chinese.. we are Pakistanis and its us fighting indians not you.

And we lost 2 soldiers and 5 civilians.

Last edited:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom