What's new

Norinco A-100 MRL to Pakistan Confirmed

Hi
Does this mean Pakistan is also hiding FD-2000 as well

There may be some HQ-9 batteries for protection of high value targets and they may not be told for secrecy reasons.

What Pakistan would like to have is, atleast a 150KM range SAM system with limited ABM ability. So lets see whats in store in future for us.

But yeah, chances are strong we have some batteries at strategic places.

How many Smerch batteries does india have. if we are talking about Smerch and A-100 on par then i guess both sides have deadly long range artillery... now its the matter of numbers in a war

38 systems 9A52-2T to be delivered by 2008 and additional 24 systems by 2010. Total cost $750 million.

apart from this india have their own Pinaka ,

Pakistan is said to be raising 10 regiments to 14 regiments... that comes out to minimum of 200 MRLS units, totaling 1600 rocket launchers at the same time...

Based on number of artillery regiments being raised i wont be surprised if KRL is manufacturing or will manufacture them locally, just like 122mm systems...

duhatmish, based on your numbers india is raising roughly 3 to 4 regiments of Smerch and then rest locally produced Pinaka systems?

duhatmish, based on your numbers india is raising roughly 3 to 4 regiments of Smerch and then rest locally produced Pinaka systems?

yeh indian rely on 3 set of M.BRL p

SMERCH

PINAKA

BM 21

apart from this there is another programme under development- but who knows how many years that will take - 2 or 10 lol

Good news for PA. :victory::victory::victory:

The pics show this machine to be deadly. So it's range is 120 not 150. Right?

:what:

KEEP EVERY THING SECRET DAMN. great to see system in PA and they day when i see FT-2000 i will sleep deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep tight

haha, 120km is hell lot of range...together with other series.

One thing helps to appreciate what these babies are capable of:

hmmm... I guess you have to take out a map and start looking,

gents... e.g. I know by heart that from souhtern part of Tibet to

New Delhi is about 400km or so...:smitten:

Pakistan is said to be raising 10 regiments to 14 regiments... that comes out to minimum of 200 MRLS units, totaling 1600 rocket launchers at the same time...

Based on number of artillery regiments being raised i wont be surprised if KRL is manufacturing or will manufacture them locally, just like 122mm systems...

Any source for this addition to PA for 12-14 regiments??? Or simply keeping a secret like other militry professional here regarding this addition.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom