What's new

‘Nonsense song’ gets lots of attention in India

When you said "garbage brain" you were referring to the brain behind the song and the brains who organized the release of the songs in India and the smart brains of the Indians who loved the song !!! All in all the brains were Indians

Leave the Baajee , They are not good people ??????

^ Aha, in Uganda they work 18 hours a day, sleep and eat within the other 6, from the day they are old enough to work to the day they die, the most productive people in the world.

But OMG that song is SOOO BAD.

Indians are such brainers because you are a living proof because you can tie the work habit of Ugandans into a thread that talks about Indians who love "nonsense song". So please tell us the connection between Ugandan Work Habit and Indians that love Nonsense songs ?

When you said "garbage brain" you were referring to the brain behind the song and the brains who organized the release of the songs in India and the smart brains of the Indians who loved the song !!! All in all the brains were Indians

Stop this kolaveri di......

It has a nice theme... Introspective lyrics in a light-hearted manner. I'm just glad Rajnikanth is not singing it in the video.

I will ask him to write me signatures in the future

why don't u take any action against this troll????

I am hoping not to invoke some Kolaveri Di here, hoping that everyone would act as grown adults. I would have to take action against ALL, including the one who started with the Troll Fatwa. So let this be action enough as a warning for all, enjoy the song, those who don't like it don't, those who hate it (it is quite ridiculous, granted ridiculously entertaining for most too), let them hate it. Art is liked and hated, its the way all songs go.

Well, his son is...

Really? The singer? For real?

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Anyone played God of War? Someone should have sung this song for Kratos.

I did not know tamil music is so popular outside India, most people in India wont even get to see this.(Unless Bollywood does a remake)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom