What's new

Non-Arab Muslim Nations Need to Unite

what will happen if they unite, the horse can not afford friendship with grass, same way arab never treat srilankan, bangladeshi, and pakistani muslims with respect, belive it or not but It is todays truth,

These my friends who want you all to believe these things... What better way to conquer us except by keeping us divided?

Everyone do not fall for these hate throwers. There is nothing good that comes out of anyone who calls on people to hate a certain group. wither it be Pakistani or Saudi.

We as Humans, as Muslims, as Pakistanis, as followers of great men in history with great ideals shall not give up our support to any just cause, meaning thereby, Palestine shall be freed...and foreigners shall have to abandon Palestine and go back to their home lands...

nothing on earth can take away the right of Palestinians !!

mainpic.gif

These my friends who want you all to believe these things... What better way to conquer us except by keeping us divided?

If you ask me, this whole Muslim Ummah concept is poppycock. Look around. The Muslim countries that are doing well are the one's who've realised this.

The whole Muslim Ummah concept is poppycock. Look around. The Muslim countries that are doing well are the one's who've realised this.

One Muslim country spamming from Indonesia to Morocco and from Albania to Yemen....That is not a dream to any self-respecting Muslim....that is a goal.

History taught us that nothing is impossible. And everything can happen. Even today if borders divide us each and every Muslim in this world will call his fellow Muslim brother. This may not appear to be the case in the political stand point but politics seized to represent us a long time ago. Each Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian Turkish Albanian American Russian Chinese Japanese Muslim is my brother. Race language skin color....all these things mean nothing in Islam.

Everyone do not fall for these hate throwers. There is nothing good that comes out of anyone who calls on people to hate a certain group. wither it be Pakistani or Saudi.

yes, we know... We dont go by stereotyping... its just this defence forum which is flooded with Anti-Muslim anti-Arab Anti-Pakistan elements... we know these hate mongers...they mean no good to us... otherwise if you look around on other forums, they are full of sensible and patriot people...

One Muslim country spamming from Indonesia to Morocco and from Albania to Yemen....That is not a dream to any self-respecting Muslim....that is a goal.

History taught us that nothing is impossible. And everything can happen. Even today if borders divide us each and every Muslim in this world will call his fellow Muslim brother. This may not appear to be the case in the political stand point but politics seized to represent us a long time ago. Each Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian Turkish Albanian American Russian Chinese Japanese Muslim is my brother. Race language skin color....all these things mean nothing in Islam.

I think if you're talking spiritually, then yes Muslims can be united in that aspect but I just don't see the same happening in Politics where there are numerous interests at stake.

I think if you're talking spiritually, then yes Muslims can be united in that aspect but I just don't see the same happening in Politics where there are numerous interests at stake.

Things change Mr.User. No country remains the same. More correctly no country remains.

This day and age the day and age which you me and everybody else is living in now is not the same age people will live 100 years from now. maybe we do not like to remind ourselves but this whole UN and UNSC Arab League European Unions Etc. are extremely new concepts and the pages of history might only regard it as a floating matter and will only dedicate half a page for each.

We live for let's say 80 years but the History of the world is much older than that. And nothing remains the same.

It is our duty as Muslims to keep this sense alive. If not for ourselves then for our children if not for them then for theirs.

Didn't you ever wonder why the Turkish people so eagerly abandoned it?

Race language skin color....all these things mean nothing in Islam.
The fathers of many of these Pakistanis eagerly sought to kill their Eastern Pakistani coreligionists in 1971. The reasons were openly racist. Why don't you concentrate on what Muslims do, rather than airy-fairy stuff?

The fathers of many of these Pakistanis eagerly sought to kill their Eastern Pakistani coreligionists in 1971. The reasons were openly racist. Why don't you concentrate on what Muslims do, rather than airy-fairy stuff?

did you ever wonder you are poor in connecting dots because you hardly have any knowledge about this part of the world ???

by the way do you know anything about American history ? :P

Hello mr solo man 2 zion lova are you scared of unity amongst muslims? what are you doing here you have shown by your posts you love zion you hate muslims and pakistan. In any event you do not have to worry unity at the moment is unlikely until muslim countries get rid of american puppets aka as our leaders.

did you ever wonder you are poor in connecting dots because you hardly have any knowledge about this part of the world ???
What was the factual inaccuracy in his statement on this side of the world ?

I apologize to my Arab brothers. The opinions expressed in this forum does not refelect how real Pakistanis feel about our Arab brothers. If you meet a Pakistani in real life outisde internet and talk to him, you will notice we Pakistanis dont hate any race or any nationality well maybe except for indians but thats because of disputes and wars. With Arabs we have no disputes and we will have no war.

A few people, with the support of indians, have hijacked this forum and they belong to a minority group in Pakistan. One of the moderators is even from that small minority group in Pakistan who blames Arabs for Pakistan's extremism problem.

History taught us that nothing is impossible. And everything can happen. Even today if borders divide us but politics seized to represent us a long time ago. Each Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian Turkish Albanian American Russian Chinese Japanese Muslim is my brother .

:angry: What a Ridiculous Concept Exactly My Point, why the Arabs are 2 faced liars and dangerous people

They have a passion for violent jihad and creating a new caliphate based on their extremist beliefs which have nothing to do with Islam.

You already have destroyed the caliphate before and We Shall not be tricked again by your false deeds……

Let me tell you sir you Arab extremists will never succeed in your goal of creating an ideological empire controlled by Saudi Arabia.

Double crossing Arabs they kill fellow Muslims everywhere, 60% of the suicide bombers in Iraq are from Saudi Arabia who blow themselves up before innocent women and children.

If you are talking about the coming and the arrival of the dajjal then let be known that you Arabs (Arabian Peninsula) will Betray us and will suffer the most casualties to such an extent that the Sands of Arabia will be covered in blood

You people will start to fight amongst yourselves and after much killing and endless slaughter you will no longer be a threat and Muslims from other countries will come to Arabia and safe guard the Holy Sites.

If you believe in prophecies then so do I sonny, we will not let you jihadi Arabs destroy our lands!!!

Things change Mr.User. .

We live for let's say 80 years but the History of the world is much older than that.

It is our duty as Muslims to keep this sense alive. If not for ourselves then for our children if not for them then for theirs.

You are not my brother, I consider you a threat to myself, my country and most non-Arab Muslim brothers.

It’s very easy to identify an Arab from Arabian Peninsula especially the Saudi ones; Pakistani security services have very good success of capturing and identifying Arab terrorists at airports and borders.

Every day more and more Muslims Wake up to the Dangers of Arabs and their jihadist tendencies!

Resist Arabization and protect your cultures good brothers from these ruthless wahhabist Arabs…..

'Martyrs' In Iraq Mostly Saudis

Back
Top Bottom