What's new

No One Can Seperate Islam and Pakistan: Gen. Kayani

IAF cant match PAF: I want these words not mincing and turning the words to change them into propaganda.

I know of two threads which are close

1. One related to China which most of us accept that numerical superiority is a plus.
2. One related to defense deals.

I mean how is it numerical superiority makes the Chinese stronger and Indians weaker. That doesn't even make logical sense. But if you can give me a neutral source I will be willing to apologize to the poster else he is a troll - a senior member troll but still a troll.

Dude there was a criticism from Indian Airforce chief about our PSU's that as far as export goes we cant even match up with PAF ..this was given a new meaning and we discussed it to depth and that thread in here some where.. :cheers:

Dude there was a criticism from Indian Airforce chief about our PSU's that as far as export goes we cant even match up with PAF ..this was given a new meaning and we discussed it to depth and that thread in here some where.. :cheers:

I know about that thread and as you seen the 2nd point is about that thread only related to defense deals but if you see the poster's comment he was very direct in saying IAF can't match PAF.

Anyways no point in trying to waste bandwidth on trying to solve his issue. I would assume it was a mistype and lets move forward.

IAF cant match PAF: I want these words not mincing and turning the words to change them into propaganda.

1. One related to China which most of us accept that numerical superiority is a plus.

I mean how is it numerical superiority makes the Chinese stronger and Indians weaker. That doesn't even make logical sense. But if you can give me a neutral source I will be willing to apologize to the poster else he is a troll - a senior member troll but still a troll.

No no not those.

There was another thread where your official said we are no match

let me check in which section it is

And BTw we did not misquote your chief , he was quoted by your media as it is

No no not those.

There was another thread where your official said we are no match

let me check in which section it is

And BTw we did not misquote your chief , he was quoted by your media as it is

It is ok if you believe that IA cannot face PA... It is this arrogance which is disturbing... every Pakistani member on this forum is obsessed with two things... religion (aka Islam) and its armed forces... some one once said "never underestimate your enemy"... we all know the history... India has always been able to defend its land and will continue to do so... whereas Pakistan has been unable to do so...
After reading so many posts in the past couple of months all I have realized is that today's Pakistan is not just based on Islam... (I agree it was founded on the base of Islam), Pakistan is based on hatred of Indians (I will not use the word Hindus here... since we all think India is more than just hindus... we are a secular country.. India is based on love for all religions and cultures)...

I think I agree with General Kiani on this notion
that no need to change the name- why change it ?

I don't think there is a need for it - since 99.5% population in Pakistan is Muslim , so Islam is integral part of our state

Just as , for example christianity is to Americans - but I do admire the American seperation of state vs church notion and thought process - but they have a very very developed judicial system we are not quite there yet and they have great demographics to deal with all ppl of world migrate there so it makes sesne for them to have a secular system of that kind -

India is different since 30-35 % of its nation is Muslim , etc (of course the consensus say otherwise so they don't have to give more rights to Muslims in India)

If Pakistan had 40% christian population or 30 % hundu I would say yes perhaps we should rename it to People's republic

But even if Pakistan is called People's republic I would not mind becasue , in our country we do have Islamic thought process and culture and that is what is the bottom line

But for India its better suited to have a more balanced naming convention.

The day when India is 100% Hindu oriented then they can also rename themsleves as Hindu Republic but India has huge population of Muslims and also decent size Christians and other sub groups - so its difference dynamic

I think its really has to do with Population % nothing more ...

I don't know why ppl were little bit angry at the simple discussion.

I see the benefits of a secular nation as oppose to pro religion based democracy - perhaps if some day we integrate a Indian state into Pakistan so we will have 30-40 % hindu in Pakistan then yes we can have People's republic gladly to help our hundu citizens etc but obviously we don't want to invade India just , get our Kashmir returned to us peacefully via UN declerations that were passed in 1947 peacefully

But we have only Muslim countries on our left side - and we don't really think we need war with India so really -

Things are quite fine as they are :what::pakistan:

PAKISTAN , - Islamic Republic of Pakistan - 99.5 % muslim population

But rest assure, no non muslim is required by law to have their kids attend any religious classes in Pakistan I remember we had 1 christian boy in our school Suleman John , and he was excused from religious classes when I was in grade 2/ grade 3

I am equally proud to see a Seikh, Hundu , Christan solider in Pakistan Armed forces as I am when I see a Muslim solider , becasue they are all protecting our country

May be in once we integrate Afghanistan in our State we can debate if we should call our self 'Great Pakistan', unified Pakistan and Afghanistan etc but for now we are fine

Pakistani , respect our christian brothers and hindu pakistani brothers but for now their population numbers are very few

Lets not forget 99% of ppl only use Pakistan - anyways so its like debate about nothing
really ....

There are other areas to discuss things like how can we co exist -

All US is doing is first it was our gf , and now she is yours , she will just to try to make us fight each other so their Weapons industry can sell more weapons - thats all it is ...
Sales Man selling weapons if there is peace in region who will buy weapons , its amultibillion dollar industry

Last edited:
Anyways no point in trying to waste bandwidth on trying to solve his issue. I would assume it was a mistype and lets move forward.

Nor I am a troll neither I misquoted:

India no match for Pakistan as far as defence goes: IAF vice chief

NEW DELHI: While criticising Indian politicians for mixing the country’s military and defence needs with politics, Indian Air Force (IAF) Vice Chief Air Marshal PK Barbora said “as far as defence goes, we don’t even match up with Pakistan”. Addressing a seminar on energising the Indian aviation sector, Barbora said playing politics over defence purchases impinged “very badly” on the country’s military requirements. He also expressed his dissatisfaction over India’s defence exports. “The internal politics over the years is such that whatever defence requirements are cleared by the government, they are opposed by the opposition parties and the same happens when roles change and opposition sits in government, “ he said. app

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

BTW, THIS THREAD IS REGARDING WHAT GEN. KIYANI SAID, I HAVE GIVEN MY POV. ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON THAT.

one is a nation, one is general, one is religon. ok it is understood that general and nation are related but what has it to do with Islam. No Islam is not gonna save Pakistan in terms of crisis when the problems in Pakistan are because of the same Islam.

one needs to separate Islam and Pakistan for the effective running. Islam should be the heart and the inspiration for Pakistan not the state of Pakistan.

You simply don't understand Islam. Most of us don't. If you want to see is Islam capable enough to run a state or make people of a country prosper, study Islam as a system of life. Islam is not merely a believe system, its complete blue-print to live a life, as an Individual, as a society, as a Nation and as an Ummah. Islam and Pakistan are one and together and no one can separate them, not even whole world united.

Pakistan is made to serve a purpose an Inshallah it will.

Sabaq phir Parh emanat ka , shujat ka sadaqat ka
Lia jaye ga tujh se kaam duniya ki ammamat ka.

Nor I am a troll neither I misquoted:

India no match for Pakistan as far as defence goes: IAF vice chief

NEW DELHI: While criticising Indian politicians for mixing the country’s military and defence needs with politics, Indian Air Force (IAF) Vice Chief Air Marshal PK Barbora said “as far as defence goes, we don’t even match up with Pakistan”. Addressing a seminar on energising the Indian aviation sector, Barbora said playing politics over defence purchases impinged “very badly” on the country’s military requirements. He also expressed his dissatisfaction over India’s defence exports. “The internal politics over the years is such that whatever defence requirements are cleared by the government, they are opposed by the opposition parties and the same happens when roles change and opposition sits in government, “ he said. app

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

BTW, THIS THREAD IS REGARDING WHAT GEN. KIYANI SAID, I HAVE GIVEN MY POV. ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON THAT.
Read the complete sentence and not just highlighted parts, he was talking on the issue of defense purchase and this comment was in that context. He is absolutely true on that, anyone who does not have a bias will read it that way. By the way I have no issue accepting your superiority, if that works for you.

every Pakistani member on this forum is obsessed with two things... religion (aka Islam) and its armed forces

even IF what you said is true, head over to bharat rhakshat (spelling?) and see what your fellow indian are obsessed with.

This is a professional political/defence forum with 21,683 active, semi-active and inactive users.

Are you REALLY going to generalize? Incidentally, Armed Forces and our Deen are very important to us, but I don't see any "obsessiveness" being exhibited. Can you corroborate your statement?

some one once said "never underestimate your enemy"

nobody should under-estimate his/her enemy

we all know the history... India has always been able to defend its land and will continue to do so...

as did/do we.

After reading so many posts in the past couple of months all I have realized is that today's Pakistan is not just based on Islam... (I agree it was founded on the base of Islam), Pakistan is based on hatred of Indians

most ridiculous statement ever. Pakistani nation-hood does not encompass hatred for anybody. We do hate enemies and ill-wishers of our nation.

You are either with us, or against us.

we are a secular country.. India is based on love for all religions and cultures)...

india has seen its fair share of communal strife and caste-based politics and violence.

you yourself said "we all know history" --- so don't neglect your own short-comings before critisizing us.

show me one Pakistani equivalent of Bal Thackeray -- in Pakistan. Can you find some who are active in politics?

I can name you dozens of indian politicians who are not so "lov[ing] for all religions and cultures"

and no - i do not intend this to become Pakistan - hindoostany debate. We have better things to worry about than what happens in the neighbour country; save for our clearly stated stance on occupied Kashmir.

first the guy you keep calling a troll wasn't flaming and second ur full of shi.t

It is ok if you believe that IA cannot face PA... It is this arrogance which is disturbing... every Pakistani member on this forum is obsessed with two things... religion (aka Islam) and its armed forces... some one once said "never underestimate your enemy"... we all know the history... India has always been able to defend its land and will continue to do so... whereas Pakistan has been unable to do so...
After reading so many posts in the past couple of months all I have realized is that today's Pakistan is not just based on Islam... (I agree it was founded on the base of Islam), Pakistan is based on hatred of Indians (I will not use the word Hindus here... since we all think India is more than just hindus... we are a secular country.. India is based on love for all religions and cultures)...

dude jus saying what your chief said.... we dont give two shi.ts about ur "air dork"

By the way I have no issue accepting your superiority, if that works for you.

We don't need a certificate by you as we already know the fact. I am hoping that the next comment will be regarding the topic of the thread and if not, then I will leave you alone as it will not be worth my time to respond.

I am surprised that no one is going deeper into this issue. If Kiyani is saying that no one can separate Islam from Pakistan, then it simply means that there is an active attempt to separate islam from Pakistan to the extent that Gen. himself had to reassure the people.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom