What's new

No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend ,i think your posts have given them the wrong impression that chinese really care about india's "one china" statement 。。。。

If so, it is their misunderstanding, I just feel uneasy about the future, let them bring their own ideas, in fact, any idea, I would not be surprised.

there are many more tools we can use to change indian policy, than indian tools to change our policy.

Man u r just overestimating china and exaggerating things...
We don't even give a $hit to US..
China is no exception..
Well it's good for ur ego..
Keep it up.

@topic..
Good move by Goi..
I really appreciate it...:yahoo:

I will tell you,not to underestimate Tibetan's movement,personal recommendations

You are a parrot? You may say about the Tibetan independence movement, I really want to know what India can do in the Tibetan independence movement, in addition to the noise, I hope you tell me.

You are a parrot? You may say about the Tibetan independence movement, I really want to know what India can do in the Tibetan independence movement, in addition to the noise, I hope you tell me.

well key is india here.it all depends on india to be used by west for tibet issue or not.so if india agree to be used or tie hands with them then it will be in the paper headlines all over world.like the nobel prize ceremony issue:pop:

thats why china says india to clear themselves on tibet without caring about west too much.

Nobody is, its working on two fronts, one by involving armed forces in the conflict
and second by bringing in development in the affected areas. Economic development will solve this problem in the coming decade.

The problem is of the existing Maoists, who are not being reasonable because they have killed, hence do not want to face legal ramifications of their actions

Two conditions are not optimistic, but I will not say more, otherwise some people will have other ideas once again.

you can try to tell SK or Japan or Vietnam to try anything with us, they'll laugh. none of them will sacrifice themselves for India.

On the other hand, India is internally unstable and arming any one of the armed insurgencies could permanently destabilize India.

You say a lot of wise things except one...'permanently'.Nothings permanent,if it was we would still be in stone age or maybe British rule or exporting Budhism to China.

well key is india here.it all depends on india to be used by west for tibet issue or not.so if india agree to be used or tie hands with them then it will be in the paper headlines all over world.like the nobel prize ceremony issue:pop:

thats why china says india to clear themselves on tibet without caring about west too much.

This is the noise, the West has done all their thinking, close to the limit, if more, the West will not do, this is what do you can, more noise. I ask you, if China with a comprehensive intervention in Kashmir or other India's independence movement , you know what will happen?

One china policy is UN mandated and recognised by all world major powers..India along cannot do much for turning the tide..enough of player paper tiger..the show is getting pretty shameless...Hindustan badnaam hua..superpower tere liya!

One china policy is UN mandated and recognised by all world major powers..India along cannot do much for turning the tide..enough of player paper tiger..the show is getting pretty shameless...Hindustan badnaam hua..superpower tere liya!

actually they can , india army have armed 12000 tibetan separatists ,that's why india's statement doesn't matter

Two conditions are not optimistic, but I will not say more, otherwise some people will have other ideas once again.

If you do not want to give a proper response in a debate, then don't make any comments on the issue in first place

I have seen some media clips from indian media very negative coverage to the Chinese premier visit. :angry:

China needs to understand that indians only understand the language of "danda" (stick).

Show them Danda in UNSC
Do not support their role in A'stan like Turkey did.
Give more stapled visa to Kashmir citizens.
and many more.

Begani shadi mein abdullah deewana

:pop::pop::pop::pop:

:lol::lol::lol:

@ Topic :- Good move by GOI..

"If you can't respect our core concerns then don't expect us to give you an exception..!

:D How funny isn't it ?..............:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom