What's new

No evidence India supporting terror in Pakistan: Holbrooke

US endorses Indian role in Afghanistan
It is amazing some stories does not appear in Pakistan news and some does not appear in indian news.

Last edited by a moderator:
some one tell him that Pakistan is not american slave
or Pakistan refuse to see things from american googles

we have evidence and we are independent

not american slaves

on a lighter note,.....

did you mean that you have evidence that you are not american slaves ?:P

Lack of punctuation. Let me try to separate it & handle one by one.

I call myself Peaceful only because I do not prefer any direct confrontation between India & Pakistan. None of my posts have contradicted my contention. Being peaceful does not stop me from pointing out the loop holes in Pakistani strategy & bull sh!t that goes on about Indian involvement in terror activities in Pakistan. Yes, and you used to be a sovereign country. Not any more. And we can see where your brains have led you & the world. So trust me, nobody cares about that part.

Light years away from the topic. US is still #1 economy in the world, and would continue to be for quite a few years. In short - None of Pakistan's business.

You should be glad that all India is doing is issue 'Threatening Statements'. Your actions deserved much more than that. General populace here believes that GoI has not done enough against Pakistani strategy of using terrorism as a state policy.

And nobody in India cares how much army you put up on your eastern borders. If you want to leave your Western borders relatively insecure, thats your privilege. Your government wants you to believe that India is still the #1 threat. And you have been naive (fool?) enough to fall for it.

Lack of punctuation I dont need to be told by someone who lacks credibility and distorts the facts why is it none of our business to talk about US economic mess dont you read world financial times how deeply Amercia's recession is?

America can ill afford to have a war with Pakistan you are simply insulting our intelligence yes there are problems in Pakistan but its not as bad as you seem to be painting with your bullcrap analysis.

Finally no body cares about what India thinks about Pakistan because we all know India will never wish a stable Pakistan that is why its supporting Baitullah Mehsud and his cronies same with Balochistan Liberation Army.

Holbrooke is only a part of a long chain which takes part in policy formulation. There are other important lobbies and senators who are in support of Pakistan so Pakistan does have the luxury of ignoring Holbrooke.

One of the two things will happen, either Holbrooke will change his attitude or he will be replaced.

None of those two are gonna happen. But one of the following surely will -
1. Pakistani administration will abandon the strategy of using terrorism as a state policy and take on Talibs head on.
2. If not 1, map printing companies all over the world will be busy printing the new maps of the region, with international borders drawn across the demography which we today recognize as 'Pakistan.'

None of those two are gonna happen. But one of the following surely will -
1. Pakistani administration will abandon the strategy of using terrorism as a state policy and take on Talibs head on.
2. If not 1, map printing companies all over the world will be busy printing the new maps of the region, with international borders drawn across the demography which we today recognize as 'Pakistan.'

hoolbroke and his masters can go to hell with u guys.now i can understand why these bastards acuuses isi and army.

don,t forget that if pakistan is destabalized there will be shaheens and ghauris up in ur a$$ so stop dreaming idiot

Losers like yourself come on this forum and write BS. Your pathetic country couldn't do anything because you don't have the b**ls and resources do so............

Nothing more than personal attacks & trite accusations, not too mention you are way off topic. Does not deserve a rebuttal.

Pakistani administration will abandon the strategy of using terrorism as a state policy and take on Talibs head on.

As far we know TTP is indian product so is ANP which is the govt. in Sawat, brokering peace deals and facilitating attacks on Pakistan army and school girls.
We can conviniently tell that politicians of Pakistan, which are govt. takes their dictation from india.
Hence, Eliminating Taliban or not, is not a policy matter.
If it is upto Pakistan to decide his policy matters on its own than they should have acted to eliminate, mengal, brahmdagh bugti before heading towards Sawat.

hoolbroke and his masters can go to hell with u guys.now i can understand why these bastards acuuses isi and army.

don,t forget that if pakistan is destabalized there will be shaheens and ghauris up in ur a$$ so stop dreaming idiot

Might want to try few of them on the Talibs right now.

Ohh but I forgot - you already have a peace deal. Sorry mate.

We can conviniently tell that politicians of Pakistan, which are govt. takes their dictation from india.

Not sure if I understand? So TTP takes orders from India. Your govt takes orders from India. The peace deal is a creation of India govt.

Is that what you want to say? If yes, what is stopping your army from staging a military coup, taking the power in hand & crush the Talibs? Or - are they taking their orders from India too?

Not sure if I understand? So TTP takes orders from India. Your govt takes orders from India. The peace deal is a creation of India govt.

Is that what you want to say? If yes, what is stopping your army from staging a military coup, taking the power in hand & crush the Talibs? Or - are they taking their orders from India too?

Not yet... but musheer dakhila had already failed in a coup of ISI
As we speak indians are contemplating plans and passing on to Zardari.

Not yet... but musheer dakhila had already failed in a coup of ISI
As we speak indians are contemplating plans and passing on to Zardari.

Well enough of conspiracy theories. Do you actually have Ziad Hamid as your role model and daily chant "Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh" as a mantra?

Dude, you really have some far fetched assumptions. Zardari is dancing to Indian tunes, TTP is dancing to indian tunes and soon PA will do the same. India is holding all the aces but it still can get over it?

Isolation really drives the imaginations wild and halucinations happen. Pakistan similarly has been Isolated on this "Indian role in Afghanistan" issue. None of NATO allies are with Pakistan on this and now they are delusioned that India holds all the aces.

Not a single force with any presence in Afghanistan has ever complained that India is causing any problems. Do you really think that these nations will keep on getting their armies killed by Talibs and TTP and still favour its supporters. That is some seriouslty screwed up logic.

Well, the US and India are trying to split Pakistan and to remove the nukes. They are busy with eachother to that scale that even providing latest weapons and nuclear tech is on the table. Never did US say something about Tamil terrorism supported by India. Never did they say anything about human rights or occupation of Kashmir. And Gujarat was pretty much worth to be followed by international tribunal in The Hague... So we know how muich we should pay attention to a nation that used nukes and occupied and terrorized enough nations on earth... Now it is even a failed economical power.

Well if the world is not responding to your worries or claims.. dont you think you where trying to paint the ice..??? Dont you think that these all might be just propoganda theories by the dysfuntional government in pakistan.. to just keep your country united..???

I think pakistan just propogates indian aritrocacies, while the world is given proof and are witness of terroristsin pakistan..!! So its high time you open your eyes and clear that mess.

the said poster is in NREM or the Deep Sleep pahse

now this is what i call a true dreamer ........ amazing .......

You don't. Simple. Neither has your government provided any.

Regarding blowing up consulates, your government did that once. We are yet to do same to some in Nepal.

Stumper

Too immature on your behalf. Why waste even the munitions? You are seeing the whole country go up in real time man ......:flame:

I am sure your consulates wont gona stay in Afghanistan for long . AS Your strategik Partner US is facing the worst economic downturn of the History. Things in Afghanistan are not that good for US also. Sooner or Later they would be leaving in Afghanistan and if they Dont then they will face simillar results which Soviet Union did and when your Unkle Sams gona leave Afghanistan it would be the Last Day of any Indian activity in Afghanistan . :):)

ah you wish

Back
Top Bottom