What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still wondering what worried Jana so much that she started this thread?:undecided:
India should ask Jana before taking any decision or else she might start flaming in PDF!

Pork eating is termed haram for Muslims not for Hindus or non-Muslims so you should not be worried i will cook and serve you.

And the issue you mentioned had been debated in the relevant thread everyone condemned that and we did not justify that.

I asked you before too..is touching pork meat and blood is haram to you guys??I mean you cant attain heaven if blood of the pork fell on your body .correct me if am wrong..Even isreal uses pig fat to stop suicide attack..

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/02/12/1076548157145.html

Stop spreading lies and unwanted claims Jana to win the argument..

Last edited:
In Muslim countries pork is not banned and is sold to people wish to buy them.

Its kept separately in supermarkets but its all there.

so it is in India also, pork and beef are both readily available. India is as liberal as you can get my friend.

Nahraf U rwrong u r in canada i think ?

But i m in Pakistan n u come i will show u :d

Well some people in Pakistan are killing, committing fraud, stealing, taking drugs, raping young girls, committing terrorism, having fake degrees, eating pork, drinking alcohol, ... Does that make it right ?

as I said that means you are either not muslim, or you willnot cook it for me if you are a true muslim...similarly..dont ask others to cok it for you...if you want them to hav beef , ask to go out of the games village and have it in therestaurants, and have it from the hands of non hindus ( as it not haram for non hindus ;)).

the isue was to remind you of a society and strict it is withtheir religious belief..and good that it was condemned.

@ INDIAN JUTT :

One of my friend is working in a chines company where he is wroking as a cook for both the chines and pakistanies and he cook pork chines then ? cooking pork make him non muslim ?

or drinking sharab will make him non muslim ?

u dumb drinking sharab is just a Gunah !! kaafir nahi ban jata

understand ?:bounce:

as I said that means you are either not muslim, or you willnot cook it for me if you are a true muslim...similarly..dont ask others to cok it for you...if you want them to hav beef , ask to go out of the games village and have it in therestaurants, and have it from the hands of non hindus ( as it not haram for non hindus

Dont worry about my faith :))) and i will cook it in front of you. So come back to the topic

the isue was to remind you of a society and strict it is withtheir religious belief..and good that it was condemned.

It was wrong example because it was done by feudals and not the Government whereas in your case your entire Government had bowed down to hardliners

Though beef is available in many hotels and restaurants in Delhi.

Here i am posting a link and phone number you can call and confirm it.

"Hotel Taj: Hotel Tajs spicy biryanis and kebabs have countless fans in the Russel Market neighbourhood. It shares its name with one of Indias best 5 star chains but is at the other end of the spectrum as far as luxuries go.

However, it sure has some excellent beef biryani and sheekh kababs with the unmatched Shivaji Nagar flavour at rock-bottom prices. If you happen to be in the area (home to one of the citys largest bus terminals and vegetable/meat markets), you can order a parcel and enjoy the food in the comfort of your home."

This Hotel in near Jama Masjid area and food is available at very cheap rates.

Hotel Taj, Jama Masjid, Delhi | Hotel Taj, Hotel in Delhi-NCR - Reviews - asklaila

"In 2002, a book by the Delhi University professor Dwijendra Narayan Jha presented historical evidence that Hindus ate beef long before the Muslim invasions in the 10th century. The Holy Cow Indian Dietary Traditions provoked a furore among Hindus and was banned. The professor, himself a Hindu, had to be provided with police security after extremists threatened him."

As far as your question about pork please do read Asim's post

this is quite sad really, expect much more than this finger pointing from an aspiring journalist. Your views are way to narrow. You picking points to fight on when frankly there is no point. The last country to tell us what to do in regards to freedom of speech and religion is Pakistan. Please keep your advise and concerns with yourself, Indian muslims have no problem with not eating Beef at the CWG, so you should not also.

Jana hate to say this but you have been making no sense lately. What you are trying to convey with this thread and article is a puzzle. We are not banning google, facebook or youtube but something that a deeply religious and has profound effect on Hindu's. If as muslims we cannot respect their beliefs then we also have no business to expect them to understand us. Society does not work on tit or tat basis and somethings dont need to be argued upon. Not allowing beef is a purely religious decision meant to keep the religious and political sides happy. Its not limiting your freedom and if you so bent on eating beef, Beef is available in many parts of Delhi and your more than welcome to have it there. This whole thread is kinda baseless and is a useless discussion.

the Question is Y ? juSt in CWG ? :rofl:

I asked you before too..is touching pork meat and blood is haram to you guys??I mean you cant attain heaven if blood of the pork fell on your body .correct me if am wrong..Even isreal uses this kind of technology to stop suicide attack..

Israel police may use pig fat to stop attacks on buses - SpecialsMiddleEastConflict - www.smh.com.au

Stop spreading lies and unwanted claims Jana to win the argument..

lolzzz thats not your problem if i go to heaven or not. even drinking is haram but Muslims do.

You asked for serving pork to you and i promised to serve you.

So come over

Though beef is available in many hotels and restaurants in Delhi.

Here i am posting a link and phone number you can call and confirm it.

"Hotel Taj: Hotel Tajs spicy biryanis and kebabs have countless fans in the Russel Market neighbourhood. It shares its name with one of Indias best 5 star chains but is at the other end of the spectrum as far as luxuries go.

However, it sure has some excellent beef biryani and sheekh kababs with the unmatched Shivaji Nagar flavour at rock-bottom prices. If you happen to be in the area (home to one of the citys largest bus terminals and vegetable/meat markets), you can order a parcel and enjoy the food in the comfort of your home."

This Hotel in near Jama Masjid area and food is available at very cheap rates.

Hotel Taj, Jama Masjid, Delhi | Hotel Taj, Hotel in Delhi-NCR - Reviews - asklaila
This means Beef Is not a problem Then why is it out of CWG????

yes Seiko we will serve pork to outsiders or even those locals who want to eat it. There is no ban on its sale or eating in our country.

Beef is banned in few parts of India if i am not wrong?? Dehli is one of these parts. So does it mean that in other parts there is no respect for religion ?

Such steps will only add to bad repu for India not others because we can understand Hindus' sensitivities with regard to beef but Non-Hindus should not be forced not to eat

What is Pakistan's stand on Liquor sale and consumption???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom