What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so why then your govt is banning it for CWG??????// answer me .

I already answered that you need to go back few pages to get the answer.

Also, they have not banned anything its just they are not offering it in Menu.

If u can't differentiate between a ban and a offer i can't do anything.

And the matter of fact is that NCT comes under MCD and under MCD serving Beef in Delhi is Illegal.

So either you are telling a lie to for face saving or if not then prove it

:rofl::rofl: Really??? U know more about my city then me while sitting thousands of kms away.

NCT don't comes under any Municipality for your kind information. It comprises of many Independent states like Delhi, UP, Haryana, Rajashtan and they have many cities that falls under NCT.

Even whole of Delhi don't comes under MCD. Delhi has NDMC, MCD and Delhi Cant. area etc.

And No even under MCD beef is not banned.

hosts who do not have pork....shoukld mind, if they are truly following their religion..as i said hope even the Islamic society in pakistan would not mind serving and cooking pork wih their hands.

a society where people are driven out of their homes just because a pork eating person drinks water from a filter meant for the msulims.

Pork eating is termed haram for Muslims not for Hindus or non-Muslims so you should not be worried i will cook and serve you.

And the issue you mentioned had been debated in the relevant thread everyone condemned that and we did not justify that.

Now you are taking another topic in......Were they forced out by Govt??

it is vry much on tpic...try and understand..

a kitchen where the food for hindu/sikhs and other people who do not have beef will be cooked, how can you allow beef to be cooked there ?? that too by hindu majority staff ( now dont say replace the staff by muslim staffs ).

having beef isnt prohibited in Idnia..if having beef is really that important for people who like beef, then they should go out and have beef from restaurants and fullfill their custom of so important of having beef...why spoil the religion of others. ?

Then whats the logic behind banning it only in Dehli ??

Is it pressure from BJP??

its none of your business... I can ask why Ahmadis are not allowed to call their worship place as Mosque and call themselves Muslim. they are classified by your constitution as non-muslims. WHY???

Pork eating is termed haram for Muslims not for Hindus or non-Muslims so you should not be worried i will cook and serve you.

And the issue you mentioned had been debated in the relevant thread everyone condemned that and we did not justify that.
jana mam actually hindu people worship cow...now tell me how v can slaughter the cow and serve??? also can u assure us that everyone in pakistan is ready to serve us pork...or ur a single one or someone will oppose??

In Muslim countries pork is not banned and is sold to people wish to buy them.

Its kept separately in supermarkets but its all there.

its none of your business... I can ask why Ahmadis are not allowed to call their worship place as Mosque and call themselves Muslim. they are classified by your constitution as non-muslims. WHY???

Yes you can ask it in the relevant thread we have no objection. And In that issue the rules defined by religion are very clear.

In you case of eating Beef the prohibition is for Hinuds not Non-Hindus than why you are imposing Hindu beliefs on Non-Hindus??????/

as I said that means you are either not muslim, or you willnot cook it for me if you are a true muslim...similarly..dont ask others to cok it for you...if you want them to hav beef , ask to go out of the games village and have it in therestaurants, and have it from the hands of non hindus ( as it not haram for non hindus ;)).

the isue was to remind you of a society and strict it is withtheir religious belief..and good that it was condemned.

What is the big deal here??..When and if Pakistan hosts a common wealth game...It can serve what ever want..till then...:no::no::no:

If any team want keep it players away from CWG , sighting "that they won't get beef and they might get week "...well then tough tomatoes!!!

Lolzz its not you who will decide what should other deemed as necessary or not.

And Yes i agree no on has the right to ban pork as well and i said it many times in this thread if Indians or anyone wants to eat pork in my country we will provide you .

And BTW where is your ANIMAL Protection SOCIETY in case of mutton dishes lolzzzzzzzzzz or bird protection society in case of chicken dishes being served

Jana hate to say this but you have been making no sense lately. What you are trying to convey with this thread and article is a puzzle. We are not banning google, facebook or youtube but something that a deeply religious and has profound effect on Hindu's. If as muslims we cannot respect their beliefs then we also have no business to expect them to understand us. Society does not work on tit or tat basis and somethings dont need to be argued upon. Not allowing beef is a purely religious decision meant to keep the religious and political sides happy. Its not limiting your freedom and if you so bent on eating beef, Beef is available in many parts of Delhi and your more than welcome to have it there. This whole thread is kinda baseless and is a useless discussion.

jana mam actually hindu people worship cow...now tell me how v can slaughter the cow and serve??? also can u assure us that everyone in pakistan is ready to serve us pork...or ur a single one or someone will oppose??

"In 2002, a book by the Delhi University professor Dwijendra Narayan Jha presented historical evidence that Hindus ate beef long before the Muslim invasions in the 10th century. The Holy Cow Indian Dietary Traditions provoked a furore among Hindus and was banned. The professor, himself a Hindu, had to be provided with police security after extremists threatened him."

As far as your question about pork please do read Asim's post

Come over and i will server you. Prove me wrong. I cant say about Saudia But here you can be serve Pork.

when they were killing wild boars in Pindi-Islamabad many made it to the market for consumption of those who eat it

Some people are eating the wild boar meat then it is wrong. My point is that it is not allowed in nearly all meat markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom