What's new

No Aryan migration into India / Pakistan? Its' all a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sindhis are not better than us punjabis,but i think they are generally less arrogant and aggressive than alot of punjabis.

same for south indians,they are less arrogant than north indians.

most ppl will agree with u about sindhis being nicer ppl than punjabis. most ppl will agree with me about south indians being nicer than north indians.

Really?:blink:

Why dont you try saying something bad about Southies,

We can for sure, demonstrate some of our nicer side so that you can re-edit ur above statement.

one question , can marathis , gujaratis , oriyans and bengalis be considered north indians ?

generally they are not but they are also not considered southies , so what are they ?

sindhis are not better than us punjabis,but i think they are generally less arrogant and aggressive than alot of punjabis.

same for south indians,they are less arrogant than north indians.

I personally think "Northern Pakistanis" if i may say, hate North Indians and vice versa, is because we have been fighting each other pretty much through out the 10th-20th century, and we interact with each other more, owing to proximity and similarity in language. Plus the violence during the partition has scarred a lot of people, and they carry that hatred even today.

A South Indian will come and abuse that shyte out of you in his own language and add a smile to his face while he is at it, and you ll be none the wiser :enjoy:

:rofl: :rofl: Hey Mallu he said only South Indians (excluding Tamils) are nice. Looks like we have already shown our side. Its your turn :devil:

I dont think he knows the difference between two or about the different states in down south.
He said it simply because it sounded cute..

I personally think "Northern Pakistanis" if i may say, hate North Indians and vice versa, is because we have been fighting each other pretty much through out the 10th-20th century, and we interact with each other more, owing to proximity and similarity in language. Plus the violence during the partition has scarred a lot of people, and they carry that hatred even today.

its not because of 1947 or history.my experiance tells me south indians are nicer than north indians.its just my opinion.not based on facts.

Most modern Indians descended from South Asians, not invading Central Asian steppe dwellers, a new genetic study reports.

The Indian subcontinent may have acquired agricultural techniques and languages—but it absorbed few genes—from the west, said Vijendra Kashyap, director of India's National Institute of Biologicals in Noida.

India Acquired Language, Not Genes, From West, Study Says

Central Asians were nomads, agricultural technique is indigenous to India, when I say indigenous, I don't mean Dravidians.

A South Indian will come and abuse that shyte out of you in his own language and add a smile to his face while he is at it, and you ll be none the wiser :enjoy:

Shhhhhhhh.

I dont think he knows the difference between two or about the different states in down south.
He said it simply because it sounded cute..

Dont you know Pakistanis always love Tamils and they fight for our freedom from India more than even us, Tamils.

one question , can marathis , gujaratis , oriyans and bengalis be considered north indians ?

generally they are not but they are also not considered southies , so what are they ?

We are the left outs! Heck, at least Bangladeshis call us Calcutta Babus! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom