What's new

No Aryan migration into India / Pakistan? Its' all a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, as a Bengali (Eastern Indian in your parlance) I feel left out. If I ask nicely, will you please find some controversies pitting us (Eastern Indians) against, say, Northern Indians.

We Tamils won't allow that, we enjoy being the targeted ones here :chilli:

Sometimes, as a Bengali (Eastern Indian in your parlance) I feel left out. If I ask nicely, will you please find some controversies pitting us (Eastern Indians) against, say, Northern Indians.

bangladeshis are okay,i dont really like indian bengalis.

imo,south indians(discluding tamils)are nicer and more understandig than north indians.

imo people from Karachi/Sindh are nicer and more understanding than Lahoris/ Punjabis.

Enough of this divide and rule bs, this isn't 15th century :rolleyes:. BTW why "disclude" the Tamils, trying to appease your Lankan mates here on PDF are we?:laugh:

P.S: No offence to Punjabis/Lahoris was just trying to make a point:cheers:

they are the most annoying indians i have come across.feel sorry for rest of south india.

What are you talking about? You don't need to feel sorry for us South-Indians. Tamils are some of the humblest and intelligent people I've come across. There's lots of them in Bangalore.

Classic divide and conquer type posts...

they are the most annoying indians i have come across.feel sorry for rest of south india.

care to explain why so ? because i found others more aggressive than tamil..if you are in bangalore and the local kannadigas will always bully you..no matter who is wrong..i did not find it with tamil.

imo people from Karachi/Sindh are nicer and more understanding than Lahoris/ Punjabis.

Enough of this divide and rule bs, this isn't 15th century :rolleyes:. BTW why "disclude" the Tamils, trying to appease your Lankan mates here on PDF are we?:laugh:

P.S: No offence to Punjabis/Lahoris was just trying to make a point:cheers:

most ppl will agree with u about sindhis being nicer ppl than punjabis. most ppl will agree with me about south indians being nicer than north indians.

care to explain why so ? because i found others more aggressive than tamil..if you are in bangalore and the local kannadigas will always bully you..no matter who is wrong..i did not find it with tamil.

MyPakistan1947.. you win:tup:

most ppl will agree with u about sindhis being nicer ppl than punjabis. most ppl will agree with me about south indians being nicer than north indians.

Point is will the Punjabis agree with me, that Sindhis are better than them? They ll not right? So enough with your swooping generalizations and stereotyping. Judge people for who they are as an individual, not based on what region/religion/race they come from.

I can understand why you hate us north indians more . South indians tend to enter into more intellectual debates when things get heated up whereas we north indians just start abusing .

Pakistaniyon ne North Indians se bohot galiyan khayi hai .

Please accept apologies from me on behalf of my fellow northies .

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom