What's new

Nirbhay’s maiden launch tomorrow

Breaking news : Nirbhay test launch delayed indefinately.

Hope weather stays good, and the launch is made. We seems to be doing catch up here, not sure if it has to do with way we approach.

Nirbhay mobile launcher by R&DE(E)

15022010807.jpg

nirbhay1.png

What time they going to test? Mere yahan to wait karte karte raat bhi ho gyi hai :whistle: Hope to hear the news before I fall asleep...waiting waiting...:hang2:

Don't you think you have better things to ask to the so called voices than some Indian missile launch ??? :woot:
If you want I can suggest you some points to ask to voices but you may not like those :flame:

Look up.....it may be nirbhay 'loitering' over your house .... :lol:

It is reusable upto 5-7 times, according to DRDO.;)

They probably have plans for it but I doubt they'll test it right now.
Coz if it is armed with a nuclear warhead then what's the use of having it reusable, maybe for conventional warheads it could be reusable.
Nirbhay Cruise Missile - IDP Sentinel
The claim that the missile will have a loitering capability and ability to attack multiple targets strongly point to reusable platform. In other words, like the Lakshya PTA, the Nirbhay too would likely have the ability to return, be recovered and reused.

Breaking news : Nirbhay test launch delayed indefinately.

you wish

First time DRDO don't announce any official date and that made same people crazy..

plz give time of missile test i want to watch it if i m luccky on dd national or any news channel be indian buy indian

PDF should give money to DRDO seriously.. DRDO had made sure atleast one section of the forum people are busy trolling or revenge threads are being opened continuously.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom