What's new

Nirbhay’s maiden launch tomorrow

Kya ch****a bana raha hai DRDO. not even a single photo of the missile till now.

Let see what happens tomorrow. BTW is this really the first flight or, it is first flight for Public..? Anyone who is friends with the cousin of the wife of Chaiwala near ADE ..?

Look at the post number 41 and 40, prior to mine.

Are they not derailing the thread?
So why are you a selective policeman?
Did you notify them too?

seen post #40 and #41 I didn't find it that much off topic or inviting unwanted ***measuring as your post was.btw I am not policing you, it was just an advice from my experience around here, feel free to ignore it and continue.

Kya ch****a bana raha hai DRDO. not even a single photo of the missile till now.

Let see what happens tomorrow. BTW is this really the first flight or, it is first flight for Public..? Anyone who is friends with the cousin of the wife of Chaiwala near ADE ..?

My thoughts exactly ..........:agree:

^^Yes.......

My point was that one member months ago recognized that first stage could be booster.

i doubt it too and most probably isn't reusable

CHai wale ke saath rishtedari nikaal raha hai.. ? dahej mein chai chahiye kya ? :lol:

Let them speculate buddy, good for us. BTW, I have more credible sources and its not the range they have mentioned :D

Chut!ya kaat raha hai ki .. :lol:

It is reusable upto 5-7 times, according to DRDO.;)

in reusable mode its range will be limited to 500-550km because it has to cover the distance twice or it has range over 2000km to cover 1000km twice?

in reusable mode its range will be limited to 500-550km because it has to cover the distance twice or it has range over 2000km to cover 1000km twice?

DRDO se pooch kr bataunga, dost.

seen post #40 and #41 I didn't find it that much off topic or inviting unwanted ***measuring as your post was.btw I am not policing you, it was just an advice from my experience around here, feel free to ignore it and continue.

Why are you pretending to be a MOD here?
And who gave you the rights to measure every post between how much and that much?
Trying to be Mr. show off to earn some laurels or medals here?
Keep away yourself with your nagging demeanor please.

Back
Top Bottom