What's new

New World Order

The only NWO that i know of is the NWO of 1996 consisting of Hulkhogan , Kevin Nash and Scott Hall ..... for those who know what iam saying :)

The only NWO that i know of is the NWO of 1996 consisting of Hulkhogan , Kevin Nash and Scott Hall ..... for those who know what iam saying :)

So you are simply not interested in the NWO and how it will affect the fate of humanity? That's a personal choice of course.

Many intelligent readers are visiting this forum. What do you think about new world order and where Pakistan will stand.
Pakistan don't stand anywhere within the New World Order.....We are poor ppl and poor country can't think or talk about big big stuff.....cuz it costs $$$$...........:lol:

So you are simply not interested in the NWO and how it will affect the fate of humanity? That's a personal choice of course.

Relax buddy , you are making it appear as if the fate of humanity is at risk and we are going to face some kinda armageddon !! Be rest assured that NWO or what ever you wish to call it will in no way affect the fate of humanity in the near future

New World Order is present out there, manned by Jews and Zionists mostly.

And about Pakistan, it is being targeted by NWO from all means, directly and indirectly, internally and externally. Currently Pakistan is their biggest concern, the biggest 'enemy' or resistance within the Muslims. If Pakistan rises, they would face extinction. If Pakistan gets destroyed forever, the Muslims would be slaves.

These are part of extracts of Zionist movement's agenda.

According to Holy Quran, we (humans) are given signs of 'The Last Day' and it is mentioned about formation of such a group, which would latter be led by Anti-Chirist. Quran has stated everything that will happen and all those things have happened. It also says that the NWO/Illuminati and Anti-Christ would be destroyed by Isa (Jesus), as he was not killed and raised to heavens. He would come back and destroyed the NWO and Anti-Christ, when the whole world but be under their control and living life like hell.

It does not mention any of that in the Quran. There are Hadiths to dajjal but none about "NWO". Also Prophet Isa (PBUH) is mentioned in the Quran even more than Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

IMO NWO exisits today because WOT is used as an excuse to dictate agendas on weaker countries mainly Muslims like Pakistan Iraq afg etc.

Erdogan, nogmaals. Je hebt geen genoeg kennis over de Islam om er uitspraken over te doen. Je zegt dat de Anti-Christ leer afkomstig is van de Christenen zelf. Als je maar enkele kennis had over deze drie religies, zou je begrijpen dat meeste zaken met elkaar overeenkomen. De Koran is van begin tot eind de letterlijke Woord van Allah. De hadiths zijn ook openbaringen, maar verwoord door de boodschapper van Allah naar een begrijpelijke taal (voor de mensen). Vandaar dat men de Koran ook niet kan begrijpen zonder onderbouwing van de hadiths. De oorsprong tussen die twee zijn dezelfde. Beide komen af van Allah door middel van Gabriel aan Zijn Boodschapper.

Als ik jou vraag, staat de terugkeer van Jezus in de Koran vermeldt? Dan zal jij 100% met nee beantwoorden. Waarom? Omdat Christenen er ook in geloven. En ja, in de Koran staat de terugkeer van Jezus ook vermeldt. Daarna moet je je afvragen wat de terugkeer van Jezus zal inhouden, waarom hij zal terugkeren. En om deze versen te begrijpen, moet je naar de overleveringen van de profeet sallallaahu aleyhe wa sallam kijken. KIJKEN EN BESTUDEREN!! Maar aangezien jij geen enkel niveau over Islamitische leer beschikt, is het verstandig dat jij eerst de basisprincipes van de Islam gaat leren.

Hard dat jij niet in de authentieke overleveringen gelooft maar wel in de Koran terwijl dezelfde mensen het hebben voorgedragen :D

Sorry for Dutch language people, because english is difficult for me and in most cases i cant argue normaly because of this problem. Thats why i decided to explain Erdogan that he has no knowledge about Islam and not must talk about it. Giving wrong information is very dangerous.

Doesn't mean it's true, I could give many examples of Bukhari's hadiths that conflict with the Qur'an.
That means you know NOTHING! Give me an example of what you are talking about and i will easily refute your claim with good reasons.

Doesn't mean it's true, I could give many examples of Bukhari's hadiths that conflict with the Qur'an.

Sure do, because in no way do Quran and Hadiths conflict. If it does like you feel, it is because you have interpreted it in a wrong way or do not totally understand it.

Yeah, I once started reading, but never came far. :D
Without an exegesis to elaborate many verses, it's actually pretty hard to understand and see the bigger picture.

You would need a good tefsir (translation + commentary) on the Qur'an. It's also easier for a beginner to read a Qur'an that has all the verses in chronological order. To understand the Qur'an better I've bought many other books. For example, a book that deals with Quranic terms. A book on the life of the porphet (one that is mostly based on the Qur'an as a source). A book with information on the historical background, names, and subjects of all the verses in the Qur'an. And a book on the history of the Qur'an. It's not that easy to get a complete picture, but not impossible I've learned :)

Most Muslims blindly believe traditional scholars, even if what they've said is complete nonsense. It would literally take years to explain all the mistakes of traditional scholars, including the "great" madhab imams. Let's not get into those here, shall we.

Back
Top Bottom