What's new

New World Order

what is this with the new world order and illuminati thing......whenever i meet a muslim in arab countries, he just speaks about these and the arrivals and all...is it taught in the quran?..really, why so much brain-washing stuff??

The New World Order is not a joke, it's real. Read official American government documents, they don't even hide their intentions and plans. Look up; "Project for the New American Century" and "Full Spectrum Dominance".

There is not much hope for a better world when the majority of people are sound asleep.

I dont think you guys know what new world order is. It wont be countries in order of strength. It will be an ORDER as in one main force controlling everything else. Illuminatis and freemasons and arrivals God knows what they are.

But one force that will overpower any other in coming years will not be US or China or India.... It will be.....hold it..... Drum roles............ Israel!!!! :o

Israel does not have much influence on China or Russia, as we can see from the Iran situation.

Though if they have enough influence over America, that might be enough already.

Is Pantgon think about poverty & deprivation.. These two elements will feed peace around the world...:pop:

New World Order is present out there, manned by Jews and Zionists mostly.

And about Pakistan, it is being targeted by NWO from all means, directly and indirectly, internally and externally. Currently Pakistan is their biggest concern, the biggest 'enemy' or resistance within the Muslims. If Pakistan rises, they would face extinction. If Pakistan gets destroyed forever, the Muslims would be slaves.

These are part of extracts of Zionist movement's agenda.

what is this with the new world order and illuminati thing......whenever i meet a muslim in arab countries, he just speaks about these and the arrivals and all...is it taught in the quran?..really, why so much brain-washing stuff??

According to Holy Quran, we (humans) are given signs of 'The Last Day' and it is mentioned about formation of such a group, which would latter be led by Anti-Chirist. Quran has stated everything that will happen and all those things have happened. It also says that the NWO/Illuminati and Anti-Christ would be destroyed by Isa (Jesus), as he was not killed and raised to heavens. He would come back and destroyed the NWO and Anti-Christ, when the whole world but be under their control and living life like hell.

And about Pakistan, it is being targeted by NWO from all means, directly and indirectly, internally and externally. Currently Pakistan is their biggest concern, the biggest 'enemy' or resistance within the Muslims. If Pakistan rises, they would face extinction. If Pakistan gets destroyed forever, the Muslims would be slaves.

According to Holy Quran, we (humans) are given signs of 'The Last Day' and it is mentioned about formation of such a group, which would latter be led by Anti-Chirist. Quran has stated everything that will happen and all those things have happened. It also says that the NWO/Illuminati and Anti-Christ would be destroyed by Isa (Jesus), as he was not killed and raised to heavens. He would come back and destroyed the NWO and Anti-Christ, when the whole world but be under their control and living life like hell.

I think that Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran is targetted only. Pakistan is a great power, but Pakistan will not do anything (in terms of millitary support) if Turkey is under attack.

Turkey and the other countries i pointed, must be devided to stabilish ''Great-Israel'' and a free kurdi state.

greater_israel.gif

and it is mentioned about formation of such a group, which would latter be led by Anti-Chirist.

Anti-Christ or Dajjal is not even mentioned in the Qur'an. It's most probably a Judeo-Christian myth that crept into Islam through forged hadiths. I've done some reading and came to this conclusion. Lately, some books have been published by some reputable Turkish Islamic scholars dealing with this issue alone, quite interesting.

I think that Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran is targetted only. Pakistan is a great power, but Pakistan will not do anything (in terms of millitary support) if Turkey is under attack.

That maybe be true. But the 'World Zionist Movement' does not speak of Military but the people, about their believe in Ummah and Jihad against anyone who invades any Muslim land.

Anti-Christ or Dajjal is not even mentioned in the Qur'an. It's most probably a Judeo-Christian myth that crept into Islam through forged hadiths. I've done some reading and came to this conclusion. Lately, some books have been published by some reputable Turkish Islamic scholars dealing with this issue alone, quite interesting.

Why you talking about the Islam while you have no knowledge about it?

What are you talking about? Are you reducing the Quran to a manifest for future warfare, political schemes and worldwide conspiracies? It does not even mention the Anti-Christ, nor illuminati, nor NWO.:lol:

Narrated Abu Bakra: The Prophet said, "The terror caused by Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal will not enter Medina and at that time Medina will have seven gates and there will be two angels at each gate guarding them."

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "There are angels guarding the entrances (or roads) of Medina, neither plague nor Ad-Dajjal will be able to enter it."

Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said, "There will be no town which Ad-Dajjal will not enter except Mecca and Medina, and there will be no entrance (road) (of both Mecca and Medina) but the angels will be standing in rows guarding it against him, and then Medina will shake with its inhabitants thrice (i.e. three earth-quakes will take place) and Allah will expel all the nonbelievers and the hypocrites from it."

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Allah's Apostle told us a long narrative about Ad-Dajjal, and among the many things he mentioned, was his saying, "Ad-Dajjal will come and it will be forbidden for him to pass through the entrances of Medina. He will land in some of the salty barren areas (outside) Medina; on that day the best man or one of the best men will come up to him and say, 'I testify that you are the same Dajjal whose description was given to us by Allah's Apostle .' Ad-Dajjal will say to the people, 'If I kill this man and bring him back to life again, will you doubt my claim?' They will say, 'No.' Then Ad-Dajjal will kill that man and bring him back to life. That man will say, 'Now I know your reality better than before.' Ad-Dajjal will say, 'I want to kill him but I cannot.' "

These Hadiths are extracted from Sahih Bukhari.

http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/dajjal.htm

Yes, the concept has a distinct Judeo-Christian origin, it was mostly probably copied when Muslims encountered the Christian eschatology. In light of these polemics, some Muslim writers wanted their own version of the End of Times, thereby incorporating some of these stories in Islamic writings.

Why you talking about the Islam while you have no knowledge about it?

Reading on Islam is my main interest/hobby actually. To be honest, I probably know more than most people on this forum when it comes to Islam. I have approximately 200 books on Islam. Several Qur'an tafseers and translations, many books on Hadith Methodology and Sunnah, books on the history of the Qur'an, the history of Islam and Islamic states. Siyer (history of the prophet), history of all major prophets (those mentioned in the Qur'an), history of the Madhab and how they came about, books on modernist Islamic thinkers, books on the Sahaba (companions of the prophet), books on Aqeedah and Kalam and Tassawuf and so on and so forth. I'm afraid you are barking to the wrong person here mate! :lol:

I will be king!!!

• My technocratic regime will ensure genetically modified food for everyone, investment banking will be prohibited, weed will be legalized.
  • To prevent dissention my Gestapo-like secret police will run tabs on unruly citizens with fly like surveillance drones and middle of the night disapearances for the bunch that is the most ungrateful.
  • Giant multinationals would be nationalized and a share of their profit would go into the space programme and health R&D.
  • Because i am a sound enginner by proffesion the new anthem of the planet Earth would have subliminal patriotic messages intermixed with a glorious, hair raising soundtrack. Just to help the Gestapo :)
  • There would be no democracy. To many dumb people with power dillute a great concept.
  • Most basic stuff for survival would be free or available through goods bartering. Only the premium merchandise would be priced in money currency.
  • In particularly troublesome rebellious regions there would be frequency emitters trying to pacify the masses through brain stimulation.
  • There would be women rights, but id have my own personal harem and if there would be a celebrity id like and that wouldnt want to go in bed with me for whatever reason id simply clone her. Of course i would not forget to torpedo her career as payback for the insult of not wanting to fornicate with me!

For shits and giggles! :D

What are you talking about? Are you reducing the Quran to a manifest for future warfare, political schemes and worldwide conspiracies? It does not even mention the Anti-Christ, nor illuminati, nor NWO.:lol:

You're German, right? Have you read the Qur'an?

Back
Top Bottom