What's new

New US Defense Secretary, previously stated India funds terrorism in Pak

What ? :what:

The terrorists are from Pakistan and Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan. US is killing them. Collateral damage cause deaths of innocent women and children.

And you blame India ? :omghaha:

May Sanity Prevail soon.

Don't worry krait, another Ronald Reagen in making. American love for Islam and Pakistan will die hard.. USA is supporting Islamic terrorists in Syria. They supported them in Lybia, now its Pakistan turn.. :)

It's good American policy, If you can't win enemy, make them friend..

What goes around comes around. my naive friend.
Well that's what we have been saying after you start Jehad against India in Kashmir. Now they are doing heir version of Jehad in pakistan.

You are right on this part.

What goes around, comes around. :enjoy:

We learned from LTTE debacle. But I am sure, you won't.

It means, silly boy, that by investing in infrastructure and constructive work, India was showing up the utter selfishness and hypocrisy of others who were busy investing in terrorists and encourging people to shoot rockets into Afghan population centres.

On the contrary it means that India is using Afghanistan as a second front for covert operations and terrorism in Pakistan, which it mostly does through TTP. For long we have been stating the same, which we thought used to fall on dumb ears but now know that it falls on stupid ears. Not only that, TTP is also involved in terrorism in populated areas in Afghanistan which are apparently targetted at Afghan security forces putting blame and creating hatred against Pakistan. The attempts will eventually be futile when the real Talibaan assume power eventually over all of Afghanistan.

Don't worry krait, another Ronald Reagen in making. American love for Islam and Pakistan will die hard.. USA is supporting Islamic terrorists in Syria. They supported them in Lybia, now its Pakistan turn.. :)
It's good American policy, If you can't win enemy, make them friend..
Someone rightly said having US as enemy is better than having US as friend. Look what happened.

I hope this keeps pro-US lobby in India away from getting too close to US. I rather see Russia and China as better nations to increase relations. There was some tilt of balance towards US, that irked Russia and China.

On the contrary it means that India is using Afghanistan as a second front for covert operations and terrorism in Pakistan, which it mostly does through TTP. For long we have been stating the same, which we thought used to fall on dumb ears but now know that it falls on stupid ears. Not only that, TTP is also involved in terrorism in populated areas in Afghanistan which are apparently targetted at Afghan security forces putting blame and creating hatred against Pakistan. The attempts will eventually be futile when the real Talibaan assume power eventually over all of Afghanistan.
Where did he said that India is sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan ? Did you even read his statements and his words. It was made back in 2011.

At least read the OP. Title is misleading.

TTP and BLA are entirely Pakistan's internal, home-grown problems, and India will ensure that, errr, it stays an internal problem. Of course, India will be very, very happy.

TTP is indeed homegrown. BLA terrorists had been supported by India its another matter that you cant have base camps for them inside India unlike you had for mukti terrorists few decades back.

as far TTP and other terrorist groups are concerned this is also a reality that every country that has interests in supporting such groups do so indirectly so its nothing new about India as well.

It does. This is your sink hole--- up-chucking every bit of crap you put in it for over 6 decades .

So pucker up and tighten up the hole cause here comes the Payback, Geniuses.....

Enjoy......:enjoy:

So pucker up and tighten up the hole cause here comes the Payback, Geniuses.....

Enjoy......:enjoy:

:lol: You lot have been "paying" back for the stunts you pull on yourself for while now. Its really getting boring now with all this talk of world domination...green flag on red fort stuff.......right after you manage to blow up yourself. Its like we're responsible even if a pakistani misses out on his bowel movements. Mind you, i see a plenty of that in pdf.

Aaaanyhow...just let me know when this "payback" blows up in your face like the hundreds before it.

If you want, you can even ask the bangladeshis for a $45 billion investment in the world's tallest "payback" ever in pakistan :tup:

So Indian lobbying groups fail to halt Hagel!
They had very less time. :P Less than a day.

Chuck Hagel did damage ties with India by claiming India considers Afghanistan as its second front. What he means by India financing problems for Pakistan in different dimensions obviously meant he thinks India is funding groups in Pakistan. I will be surprised if he ever gets and appointment with an Indian representative. :lol:

I am NOT an American so there is no qustion of support or opposition to his appointment. the right rest with only Americans.

I can only analyse his role if it can be or any benefit to or contribute negatively to my country or this region

He had been friendly with India but not much pro-Israel.

The Indians would have wanted to support Israeli favoured guy

Indians have nothing to do with US defense secretary, It is there choice and their will. At the end of the day it is the US strategic interests that are put in front of every thing either Republicans and Democrats.

Where did he said that India is sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan ? Did you even read his statements and his words. It was made back in 2011.

At least read the OP. Title is misleading.

I read everything yesterday, in detail and on different online dailies such as ejang, dawn etc. He made it pretty clear, back in 2011, that India has been financing problems in Pakistan for years from Afghanistan, one does not have to be anything above even low IQ to understand what that means. It doesn, however, takes guts to accept when one is Indian!!

And I agree title is misleading. However, I have been stating the same about TTP for the past 4-5 years, read my posts from that period for proof! So it does not matter whether the title is misleading or not, what matters is that it is indeed correct in its assertion up to the point that TTP is India's proxy.

TTP is indeed homegrown. BLA terrorists had been supported by India its another matter that you cant have base camps for them inside India unlike you had for mukti terrorists few decades back.

as far TTP and other terrorist groups are concerned this is also a reality that every country that has interests in supporting such groups do so indirectly so its nothing new about India as well.

I like the way you people highlight any thing anti India and feel happy about it. Not one stiff opposition for drone strikes yet, which is complete violation of Human Rights and Pakistans sovernity.

Incorrect thread title, no such words were uttered by this person.

Purely clutching at straws.

I read everything yesterday, in detail and on different online dailies such as ejang, dawn etc. He made it pretty clear, back in 2011, that India has been financing problems in Pakistan for years from Afghanistan, one does not have to be anything above even low IQ to understand what that means. It doesn, however, takes guts to accept when one is Indian!!And I agree title is misleading. However, I have been stating the same about TTP for the past 4-5 years, read my posts from that period for proof! So it does not matter whether the title is misleading or not, what matters is that it is indeed correct in its assertion up to the point that TTP is India's proxy.
Problems means terrorism.

He didn't use word terror or terrorism.

Its like saying OBL found in Pakistan Military city means Pakistan Army and Govt. protected him.
:omghaha:

I have been saying this for months. :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom