New Russian UAV revealed

Arzamas 16

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
2s7glsk.jpg

k0lzyr.jpg

First flight expected in 2014:smokin:

Well Isnt it a little late for them to wake up...... ;) .... all wars will finish by 2014 ... New World Order restored ..... atleast looks like it ....

any specs?

No, unfortunately they haven't not released any data yet , but from the models it looks it belongs in the the Predator/Reaper class.

Well Isnt it a little late for them to wake up...... ;) .... all wars will finish by 2014 ... New World Order restored ..... atleast looks like it ....

And I thought my uncle is crazy :omghaha:

looking good
but russian are far behind usa,israel and china

looking good
but russian are far behind usa,israel and china

care to explain how Israel and USA are working on UAV tech for last two decades after they came up with stealth even though stealth itself was a russian concept which USA mastered with the help of defacted russian scientists and its own money and technology israel helped them with there manpower and both are reaping the benefits while china is just reverse ingenearing what ever it can lay its hands on so much so SU- 25 copies made in china and there helies and J10, Jf 17 & 5th gen plane uses russian engines and china still wants to buy SU35 for its latest radar & avioniks and even now and all its AA , SA , SS ASM or any other missiles are glorified reversed engeneared copies of russians please care to explain how russia is far behind than china

or is it that since pakistanies are getting free wepons from china and russia refuses to do the same china is considered more advanced thjan the russia

please care to explain SIR

care to explain how Israel and USA are working on UAV tech for last two decades after they came up with stealth even though stealth itself was a russian concept which USA mastered with the help of defacted russian scientists and its own money and technology israel helped them with there manpower and both are reaping the benefits while china is just reverse ingenearing what ever it can lay its hands on so much so SU- 25 copies made in china and there helies and J10, Jf 17 & 5th gen plane uses russian engines and china still wants to buy SU35 for its latest radar & avioniks and even now and all its AA , SA , SS ASM or any other missiles are glorified reversed engeneared copies of russians please care to explain how russia is far behind than china

or is it that since pakistanies are getting free wepons from china and russia refuses to do the same china is considered more advanced thjan the russia

itna gusa ...u need a magic hug....u really took it personal ... or yeh end py kia likha hai......or engines ka kia bola ...theres alot more to UAVs other than engine....btw I agree with you, russia has impressive list of UAV platforms

nomi007 ..you too explain a little

itna gusa ...u need a magic hug....u really took it personal ... or yeh end py kia likha hai......or engines ka kia bola ...theres alot more to UAVs other than engine....btw I agree with you, russia has impressive list of UAV platforms

nomi007 ..you too explain a little

kya huzoor aap bhi naa :cheesy:

khair .... bhai mujhe apki tarah nawabi showk nahi hain ;)

end pe maine nomi babu se poocha tha russia kiss tarah china se peeche hai jabki anu malik ki tarah chinese russian maal uthate hain ;)

i mean chinese reverse engeenear all russian wepons and call them there own & chinese use russian engines in all there major platforms be it be JF17, J10 ,J 11/15 or even there 5th gen prototypes

It's nothing. No one can take away from Russia "ultima ratio regis" - missiles with nuclear warheads. And believe me, this man has the guts to use them. :butcher:
i

i

i

v4WFzEcR.png

and this one to relax :laugh:
l1048755806.jpg

just says are russian are ur brother in law

NWO? You mean the Aliens from a galaxy far far away are going to take over?? :blink: :lol:

No ..... Not Aliens.... some one from across the ocean only.... your humor is senseless..... may be an indian can translate ur language....... and who is talking abt taking over here ..... nowadays occupation does nor require feet on ground my friend.....:hitwall: :mod:

NWO? You mean the Aliens from a galaxy far far away are going to take over?? :blink: :lol:

When my friend ... Russia has basically lost most of its allied friends ..... When will the russian bear wake - up .... too much of vodka is never good for health and wealth ...... It is already too damn late .... Let us watch and see.... I dont see anything happening my friend only talk by this guy and nothing else ......

It's nothing. No one can take away from Russia "ultima ratio regis" - missiles with nuclear warheads. And believe me, this man has the guts to use them. :butcher:

When my friend ... Russia has basically lost most of its allied friends ..... When will the russian bear wake - up .... too much of vodka is never good for health and wealth ...... It is already too damn late .... Let us watch and see.... I dont see anything happening my friend only talk by this guy and nothing else ......

Russia now has five military allies, which it is obliged by treaty to protect.
270px-CSTOMap.png

Putin is doing all that is necessary - building new missile that can not be shot down by a U.S. missile defense. In the army the new equipment is supplied regularly and according to plan.
While Russia is alive - the world has hope for the future. And I firmly believe that Russia is once again save the world from maniacs, as with Napoleon, Hitler, and dozens of small conquerors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom