What's new

New paramilitary uniform on southern border

Yup.....
62.jpg

how to identity ranks of rangers personals??? any one??.... i failed many times to identify, dont they have any badge or sign boards:P on their shoulders??

They have the same ranks as the army.

Yaraa waisee eik cheez bataa isn't it high-time for the Paramilitary forces to have a separate officer cadre to command them instead of their officers being deputized from the Army ?

somehow resembles the camo worn by rangers the only thing missing is white dots....btw any detail on which corp is it or is paramilitary because article reports it as pakistan army

Looks like AMC.

you should be able to pick them up from CSD, it should in Cantt area, the price tag last i checked was 2200rs
@DESERT FIGHTER : Dude any idea how good the regular army shoes are for running in terms of comfort & durability & where can I get them ?

Last edited by a moderator:
They have the same ranks as the army.
:undecided:
sir jee are u sure??? i heard they have ssr, sr, dsr and their maximum recruitment level is Sub Inspector and required FSC for that, ... i think they r not interested in graduate people :angry:

:undecided:
sir jee are u sure??? i heard they have ssr, sr, dsr and their maximum recruitment level is Sub Inspector and required FSC for that, ... i think they r not interested in graduate people :angry:

Your talking about rangers and frontier constabulary who have such posts.....also i think even Sub inspectors require a BA degree...also even their officers are from the armed forces... unlike Frontier corps KPK or Frontier corps Baluchistan...i know that bcoz my father commanded FC in baluchistan..

601750_518189601550133_1457258266_n.jpg

Pakistani army personnel carry person injured in an earthquake in Mashkel, southwestern Baluchistan province, Thursday, April 18, 2013 in Pakistan. Hundreds of Pakistani soldiers joined the effort to rescue victims of a deadly earthquake near the Iranian border, evacuating 16 of the more seriously injured by helicopter, the military said Wednesday.

---

This is my first time looking at the pattern.

FC(Balochistan and KPK) and Levis(Balochistan and KPK) should be united to form up:

Rangers - Balochistan and Rangers - KPK along with some limited Rangers - Gilgit Baldistan. They should add more men that can protect border with proper salaries of about Rs.30K from start of their carriers and Rs.5K increment each year along with 100% salary bonuses for them twice times in an year, this for the whole Pakistan - Rangers.

Give them UAVs and helicopters and other necessary equipments..

Your talking about rangers and frontier constabulary who have such posts.....also i think even Sub inspectors require a BA degree...also even their officers are from the armed forces... unlike Frontier corps KPK or Frontier corps Baluchistan...i know that bcoz my father commanded FC in baluchistan..

sir jee... here in Pakistan Rangers Sindh... sub inspectors require FSC degree... i dont know about FC Balochistan regarding their education requirement... but Pakistan rangers sindh are not interested in graduates :cry: news paper mai sub inspector say agay he nhi barh patay ye log...:frown:

sir jee... here in Pakistan Rangers Sindh... sub inspectors require FSC degree... i dont know about FC Balochistan regarding their education requirement... but Pakistan rangers sindh are not interested in graduates :cry: news paper mai sub inspector say agay he nhi barh patay ye log...:frown:

FC doesnt have anything like sub inspectors etc.. the officers are deputed from the army.. the soldiers and JCOs are recruited from the native areas... education officers,account officers etc are perhaps the only civilians performing duties with the FC.

sir jee i think Air port security force are better than ranger and fc... coz they appoints as a Deputy security officer BPS 16 .... educational level should be graduate level.. recently they gave their add on FPSC site... i am amazed y rangers are not interested in recruiting graduate personals and give good posts.:undecided:.

Back
Top Bottom