• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no going back, once you upgrade you can't revert back. You can only make things better.

I usually surf pdf on mobile. .this new look is stressful for eye. .i hv stopped surfing pdf via mobile. .the old looks is way better and comfortable than this new one. .

I usually surf pdf on mobile. .this new look is stressful for eye. .i hv stopped surfing pdf via mobile. .the old looks is way better and comfortable than this new one. .

Can you tell me what exactly is stressful? Font? color? what?

For using with mobile choose: Mobile Style.

Can you tell me what exactly is stressful? Font? color? what?

For using with mobile choose: Mobile Style.

yaa. Dat mobile style i know .but i was using normal pc style in ucweb browser.and getn full pc browsing experience in mobile. .
And after this upgrade, its difficult to distingush among the post , , topic title ,, hyperlinks like reply,thanks.quote etc. So it is stressful to read. .i think its coz of color theme. .nt coz of font. . .s

yaa. Dat mobile style i know .but i was using normal pc style in ucweb browser.and getn full pc browsing experience in mobile. .
And after this upgrade, its difficult to distingush among the post , , topic title ,, hyperlinks like reply,thanks.quote etc. So it is stressful to read. .i think its coz of color theme. .nt coz of font. . .s

Try to browse Turkey Defence Forum or Australia Defence Forum

And let me know if you feel any different among these three sites browsing experience.

Webby-
There is a very thin line between post and the signature-- if the post is long the signature looks part of it-- not cool.
A thick line or a lit bit tweak in background color of signature can do the trick :tup:

is it possible to use twitter account to login into the forum?

BTW I really like the Elmo style, although it made me feel I'm in a candy shop! :lol:

Try to browse Turkey Defence Forum or Australia Defence Forum

And let me know if you feel any different among these three sites browsing experience.

well.Turkish forum is good but Australian forum is lame..The old pdf color theme/layout was much better than the current turkish one..i think bit modification in color theme/layout will help in browsing forum smoothly..

well.Turkish forum is good but Australian forum is lame..The old pdf color theme/layout was much better than the current turkish one..i think bit modification in color theme/layout will help in browsing forum smoothly..

Cityboy, try Elmo design, colors are mellowed down and soothing for eyes.

Query:

Today I was creating a thread and with the previous layout of PDF, it use to get into an automatic search soon after the Title insertion of that specific thread - resulting in showing duplication of threads etc. I saw it today not doing it. Is it me or this option has been removed?

Suggestion:

How about Islam Section? Why there's not any?

Yup there shud be
I am agree with your point sir ..................:agree::agree:

Guys, please stick to this thread only for comments/suggestions for the layout.

There is no going back, once you upgrade you can't revert back. You can only make things better.
BTW I really like the Elmo style, although it made me feel I'm in a candy shop! :lol:

And the first step of many steps in making things better has been the "Elmo style" :D

Thanks a lot!

Image resizing needs to be optimised. larger resolution files are hard to read and each time the image has to be opened in a newer window to see it full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom