• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There needs to be a link to see which of our posts was thanked and by whom - so that we can get to know who shares our view point.

Please change it back to 2D Flags, not animated 3D, very blur and vague.

To webby

I couldn't find that suggestion thread so I am posting it here

After accidentally thanking a post, there is no tool for undoing it, can you fix that, thanks

A quick edit will be helpful, now it redirects to another page.

To webby

I couldn't find that suggestion thread so I am posting it here

After accidentally thanking a post, there is no tool for undoing it, can you fix that, thanks

New theme is traffic blunder. Bad Contrast, Poor Readability and diluted focus from the actual post content. I wonder other than just being "different".. is there anything good in this theme at all?

MODS, If you find traffic at PDF is going down, the new theme and its poor usability would be one of its reasons.

New theme is traffic blunder. Bad Contrast, Poor Readability and diluted focus from the actual post content. I wonder other than just being "different".. is there anything good in this theme at all?

MODS, If you find traffic at PDF is going down, the new theme and its poor usability would be one of its reasons.

The thread view is 80% same. What is it that is distracting?

Its more about security, up to date tools, etc.

The layout is kinda difficult, but can live with it.

Username has a smaller font, Ranks have a larger font, ok i'll live with it.

Animated Flags, not required, change it if possible.

One can quote a msg on the same page just below the origibal post, that's excellent!

Something is to be done with the pic in the header, something like a new skin without the header as in the past.

i hate the combo of 'What's new' and 'Today's Posts'.

Where's my CP thing? Cant go over to my profile and look for my subscribed threads every time.

Need the 'quick Jump' tab on the 'What's new'/Toady's Post' page also.

If i want to find my posts/threads, it only lists a few of them.

And yes, the linkage or whatever it is called, with twitter and fb visible on the site means that we are back in the present century :)

Also hopefully you guys can fix the double post thing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom