What's new

New Delhi sees Bhutan as little more than potential protectorate

"winning a war without firing a shot" Art Of War.

I was talking about taiwan which you claim is part of china.

the whole world admit that Taiwan is part of China,including India,of course PRC is also part of China,so I don't care who unites who

good,I guess next time our patrol team will go further south..
i hope they stay permanently instead of running away :tup:

the whole world admit that Taiwan is part of China,including India,of course PRC is also part of China,so I don't care who unites who
factually incorrect. the world recognizes taiwan as a disputed territory which is independently governed.

"winning a war without firing a shot" Art Of War.

But you need a visa to visit Taiwan..and regading your art of war taiwanise are following that really cool.

But you need a visa to visit Taiwan..and regading your art of war taiwanise are following that really cool.

we don't call that passport,we need some document to visit Hongkong too.but anyway,Taiwan is part of China is accepted univerally.you can deny it,but it won't help much.

we don't call that passport,we need some document to visit Hongkong too.but anyway,Taiwan is part of China is accepted univerally.you can deny it,but it won't help much.
LOL the mainlanders do need a visa my dear boy. and the taiwanese have their own passports just like any other nation state.

Ok then i see your point take a visa come to New Delhi and go back.sorry i missunderstood when you said you will reach dehi.

haha ,I have no interest going there,it's you India first talked about taking Tibet,with or without visa

Back
Top Bottom