What's new

New Delhi overrun by monkeys

Monkeys roaming in the capital of a developing country like India is no big deal. See here a fox was found roaming in front of British PM's house

images

Not only foxes...London and all UK cities have a sizable population of badgers and hedgehogs...

But unlike India this has nothing to do with religion

Not only foxes...London and all UK cities have a sizable population of badgers and hedgehogs...

But unlike India this has nothing to do with religion

We humans came ( evolved) much later than these animals. So actually the planet earth belongs to them.

I made the same point yesterday in Hinduism in China thread.

I sometimes think how jobless a person would be to repeatedly post the same garbage again and again...Even if someone pays me i cant do it.Its common sense than no sane person having a good life would try getting into the same BS again and again.i can get an idea of how gloomy the things would be in real life by seeing how many hours they spend in a day here and what kind of material they post.

But you guys regularly bash our religion....
Why cant you have some taste of your own medicine? ;)

We humans came ( evolved) much later than these animals. So actually the planet earth belongs to them.

then go jump in the sea mate..
make way for animals

then go jump in the sea mate..
make way for animals

I usually jump in the sea here to take a swim.

You can clap with two hands not one..Such people are there in both sides.My point was that some people are professional trollers who post the same BS in every thread.

Lord hanuman is most powerful lord.... If anyone ill then read hanuman chalisa and see the result within 40 days.... Yankees telling us to shed the outdated belief.... So is Jesus christ new born belief?.... They both exist.... Lord hanuman created by arcturians....
Hanuman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I doubt humans evolved from monkeys. We just share a common ancestor. On topic: Monkeys are a threat to people,cause damage to property and something must be done about this. I would recommend neutering as it would decrease population and reduce aggression. However I doubt that the money and effort required for this will be deemed acceptable by the government.

Back
Top Bottom