Hey kala kala kala bandar
Bahar hai ya andar
Hey kala kala kala bandar
Jo dhundhe sikandar

That's some serious Monkey Business.

I hate monkeys.

no worry. india have solution..

Delhi deploys 'super monkey' security guards
*ttp://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/other/article679716.ece/Delhi-deploys-super-monkey-security-guards

Last edited by a moderator:
The ISI should take note, the pigeon and camel cover is blown now.

India should ignore the religious concerns and take these pests out.

I actually for a moment thought the thread will be about our govt. :D but now I'm crestfallen and disappointed :(

something to cheer everyone up:
I visited bali in indonesia. there is a park with lot of monkeys. you can buy bananas to feed them....very funny.

such a nice monkeys

d30306aa4e848646caa3ea00fab0.jpeg

:rofl:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Indian school for rogue monkeys
Indian school for rogue monkeys
Monkeys have become a major nuisance throughout India
Wildlife officials in India plan to build a special school to improve the behaviour of delinquent monkeys

Protecting animal species is actually a positive for India's image, although the motivation has religious and traditional roots.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pics of monkeys can make people smile.

Then its not a bad situation as thought.

Spread the cheers..Peace!

There are a lot of Monkey's in Murree, Pakistan. Once my sister was watching TV a big monkey came in, sat on a sofa and started watching TV too, until she yelled her brains out and it took off. :lol:

There are a lot of Monkey's in Murree, Pakistan. Once my sister was watching TV a big monkey came in, sat on a sofa and started watching TV too, until she yelled her brains out and it took off. :lol:

Ayubia monkeys.....funny little creatures they are

So indians in new delhi live with monkeys.

Not only in Delhi but all around India people respect wildlife..You see Indians are not like Communist Superpower nationals who even after being well off eat cats,dogs,snakes & cockroaches.

But they delude themselves to think that they will have many white servants.

Mental Masturbation.

If there is ever a need for a monkey superpower in this world, india you are it!

Thank You..and what are you "eat everything that moves" Superpower?

Back
Top Bottom