What's new

networking geniuses i need help

indian_foxhound

Reaction score
hey!
i want to use netgear N10 jnr101 as wireless range extender/repeater... as i m new in networing thing and don't know a bit of it.. so guys i need your help.. i google a lot but all the thing where above my head... i m useing bsnl router+wifi modem as base station for my repeater and netgear one as repeater
i m giving you all things you will need to help me out with dis mess
I WANT DO THIS
1hop.jpg

MY BSNL SETTING/DATA
n2ms.jpg

sbn0.jpg

NOW MY NETGEAR DATA/SETTING

d0pv.jpg

qdbn.jpg

xllz.jpg

PLZ TELL ME WHERE I HAVE TO DO STEP BY STEP>>> I M NILL TO THESE THING.

thanx

I remember I wanted to do something like this... never did it though. but there are guides on internet..

having tough time since morning... I need to do ot asap... net one is going above my head... interaction will help...

Do you want to ping me offline?

ohk give me your id i'll mail you all the screen shots... guide me with that?

what did you do till now... here is a step by step guide.
How to Add a Second Router to an Existing Wireless (Wi-Fi) Network
the thing is netgear wifi router+modem is not searching.. you have to fed mac id of base station.. i did it but then it say "wireless repeation function cannot work with WPS" NOW THIS IS GREEK TO ME

ohk give me your id i'll mail you all the screen shots... guide me with that?

the thing is netgear wifi router+modem is not searching.. you have to fed mac id of base station.. i did it but then it say "wireless repeation function cannot work with WPS" NOW THIS IS GREEK TO ME
found this on internet

On the Wireless Base Station

Advanced Wireless Settings

Enable SSID Broadcast

did it work... tell us what you did.. step by step

what I need to put in repeater ip adresss in my netgear which ill be using for repeating

and what is this"wireless repeating function cqnnot work with WPS, WPS a/n band is going to become inaccessible. do you want to continue"
option yess0 or no

what I need to put in repeater ip adresss in my netgear which ill be using for repeating

and what is this"wireless repeating function cqnnot work with WPS, WPS a/n band is going to become inaccessible. do you want to continue"
option yess0 or no
tell me step by step what you did so far..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom