What's new

Network Centric Warfare | A New dimension for Pakistan Defense Forces.

@balixd - Bullshit, for picking you up they would atleast need a caterpiller mining truck with a crane. ;)
and here I am wondering how could you possible know that my build is quiet a bit heavy :D ???

P.S. Yara, where do you dig-out these things from? Sometimes I really wonder, If you should be teaching at AHQ, instead of these experts.......... I bet, you are way more knowledgable than anyone there at GHQ! :D
esi baat ka tou roona hai lala....our Generals are not Einstein / newton type of guys, they lack the technical knowledge hence the slow progress.....

In simple words.....
All information is being relayed to the Base through typical radio coms....however the information is authentic and accurate...it is then plotted back at the Base on GIS, and when the need arises, we are communicating the information back through conventional means....
Information is being used in a effective and efficient manner, what we need to work on is the means of relaying that information......

Software defined Radios are not typical coms :P

SDR is not run of mill type of radios. Encrypted, sending information on different user defined frequencies. Hence the major Advantage, Everything in radio is configured by user, data links, encryption, frequencies.

and here I am wondering how could you possible know that my build is quiet a bit heavy :D ???

esi baat ka tou roona hai lala....our Generals are not Einstein / newton type of guys, they lack the technical knowledge hence the slow progress.....

Babaao ka masla yahi hai. They don't know how to operate Galaxy S4/S5,HTC, Sony Xperia. They are happy with their nokia sets of E or N types.

Aise sawal naheen poochtay :D

This thesis is not classified information by any means. Thought, it would be a good kick to start the debate on NCW in Pakistan. Pakistan's NCW apparatus is steadily growing.

Great post Aero (as always) :-)
The thesis brings up the most important question per the page 15 recommended Net Centric Combat Management process. That is, you have the synergy from the Join Tactical Command down to the level of assets within different services. For the US Military, the net centric operations work fine down to each soldier or each asset. How would this work for the Pakistan Military and what are the big gaps?
In my opinion, the gaps come in at the asset level. Whether its the Navy or the Army, what you really need is a much larger air-arm so that Army and the Navy can carry out their operations successfully. This is where I've been saying that Pakistan needs more jets.
Whether they chose to continue on with ONLY JFT block II till they find suitable 5th gen platform or want to induct MLU'd F-16's in large numbers. The numbers have got to increase. The net centric architecture would work much better if the air-arm had the ability to dedicate a small force (still in decent size like 3-4 squadrons) to support Naval operations and then to support the Army (again dedicated but yet multi-role 3-4 squadrons), the remainder numbers will ensure air-defense and strike related capability. So a force of about 600 BVR and Standoff capable platforms in Pakistan's case to ensure proper allocation of units. This is in addition to the need for a heli fleet for quick air drops, ground support / troop pickup and ground assault.

Last edited:
Great post Aero (as always) :).
The thesis brings up the most important question per the page 15 recommended Net Centric Combat Management process. That is, you have the synergy from the Join Tactical Command down to the level of assets within different services. For the US Military, the net centric operations work fine down to each soldier or each asset. How would this work for the Pakistan Military and what are the big gaps?
In my opinion, the gaps come in at the asset level. Whether its the Navy or the Army, what you really need is a much larger air-arm so that Army and the Navy can carry out their operations successfully. This is where I've been saying that Pakistan needs more jets.
Whether they chose to continue on with ONLY JFT block II till they find suitable 5th gen platform or want to induct MLU'd F-16's in large numbers. The numbers have got to increase. The net centric architecture would work much better if the air-arm had the ability to dedicate a small force (still in decent size like 3-4 squadrons) to support Naval operations and then to support the Army (again dedicated but yet multi-role 3-4 squadrons), the remainder numbers will ensure air-defense and strike related capability. So a force of about 600 BVR and Standoff capable platforms in Pakistan's case to ensure proper allocation of units. This is in addition to the need for a heli fleet for quick air drops, ground support / troop pickup and ground assault.

The larger gap? Is interoperability issue. Our Naval fleet is of chinese origin. F-16 are americans. here comes the issue of connecting both assets.

A correction-We can scan with resolution less than 1 metre with our remote sensing sats ( 0.8 metre for now & 0.64 metre soon )

You realize that China is scanning you guys real time.......and they share their data with Pakistan in real time too as they have Beidou related ground control centers in different parts of Pakistan. What's India's scan ability on China?

Last edited:
The larger gap? Is interoperability issue. Our Naval fleet is of chinese origin. F-16 are americans. here comes the issue of connecting both assets.

That's not an issue with technlogy. That's a translation issue. There are was to counter it or translate between the systems. Many countries already do so. Israel uses NATO standards but it has a LOT of technology that it's built and added to its military that no one really knows about, but it works with all Western systems.

You realize that China is scanning you guys real time.......and they share their data with Pakistan in real time too as they have Beidou related ground control center in different parts of Pakistan. What's India's scan ability on China?
and then there was a great silence
normally the diehard MODIfied warriors pounce on posts like hungry baboons ..

@mafiya l Directorate of Cyber Warfare ;)

@balixd l Door ki pass ki, mujh ko hai sab khabar :D

@Hyperion l Turkey is working with Pakistan in NCW domain. I need to know the status of Turkish C4I project.

@orangzaib l I think this is exactly what PAF is aiming at. All JF-17s will have Link-16 interoperability via a tower boosted bandwidth, like a datalink that would be able to relay data to and from the F-16s and ErieEye. PAF is looking at 100% interoperability.

Army is using local 'Rabta' data link and therefore would have across the board interoperability. Once we get dedicated encrypted SatCom, it will trickle down to individual soldier.

NAVY sucks as its operating old crap. All F-22Ps are interoperable, this is what we need to do across the naval spectrum.

We need to focus on encrypted SatCom and Spy Sats along with GIS. Better situational awareness can increase our warfighting capabilities.

Last edited:
Very good read.

Few obstacles in achieving the goal of totally NC war machine.

1. SUPARCO projects are way behind schedules, owing to variety of reasons. No dedicated military satellite is available for Pakistan to implement further solutions for NCW capabilities.
2. JCO / Non commissioned personals education level.
3. Loss of expensive assets like P-3C Orient and ERIEYE during WoT.
4. Lack of funds and direction.
5. Inability to absorb academic research like done in NUST for practical usages. In other words, linkage between Universities and Pakistan Military organizations is weak.

And may be if we have a Science Minister like Dr Atta-ur-Rehman for 10 straight years, we can do miracles..

You realize that China is scanning you guys real time.......and they share their data with Pakistan in real time too as they have Beidou related ground control center in different parts of Pakistan. What's India's scan ability on China?
do you realize that india is scanning china in real time too and china, russia is scanning USA in real time.... and india is more advanced than china in spy satellites. india have 4 spy satellites with with resolution less than 1 metre in service. and one with 25 cm resolution is going to be in service soon. besides this, india have 2 satellites with SAR in service dedicated for recon. and a dedicated spy satellite is under development...
Indian Remote Sensing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Communication-Centric Intelligence Satellite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you have to ruin a good thread with this thu thu mai mai ?
of course

its Friday
and its a revenge as well for not commenting on my thread about the threat of the Loin to the ISI and generals and PTI

The development will start soon ... many issues right in btw... to kick-start also this website A - Z designed by me and right now my whole team is busy in some other projects so this project is basically $$ ... huge amount of back-end work also pixel perfect responsive (fluid) layout so need extreme proper attention for development each and everything.

PS: This website is for International Audience to counter (defend) international propaganda against the state Pakistan. I will definitely try to merge this iFORCEWarfare with Military (ISPR) to support behind this platform on some top level. iFORCEWarfare is not like forum. Its dedicated proper team who work and write analysis, reports etc on iFORCEWarfare portal.

After 1 year research on many different forums Military boards etc the layout and everything designed perfectly and at very high-level.

On Topic - I really want GHQ must re-design their Head-Quater their Command and Control and everything according to some WOW Pentagon style HQ and systems. You don't need so called $$ to make wOW C4ISR Command trust me... Everything is graphically strong - presentations LEDs like a NASA or Aircraft Carrier Flight Deck Control Room.... hope you get it... iFORCEWarfare also something like USA Military website lol
It seems you are trying to create some sort of monster well hope you succeed soon I would love to become the member but make it little easy huge monster I agree with the last part we need to shift GHQ outside Islamabad and also ISI headquarter make a huge computerized command and control but also keep it simple and other means to because computer can be risky too

Ya after our detailed discussion you seriously boost me .. .. i was actually though to stop working on iFW before our debate ;)

Look @ that piece and now this one ;)

Ya of-course A - Z designed by me and by the way its RESPONSIVE for Mobile version as well take a look here ;)

Mobil_e.jpg
Brother Amazing work keep it up

Back
Top Bottom