What's new

Nepal reclaims lands from India

All of Israel's neighbors are Arabs, they all are the same people.

While Pakistanis and Bangladeshis might be considered the same people by some, China, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Burma are also India's neighbors and have problems with India. A wide variety of people have problems with India..so if so many variety of neighbors have problems with a country, that means theres something wrong with that particular country thats seen as a nuisance in its neighborhood.

My post was not focused on the type of people involved. I was more referring to the comparison of India being surrounded by unfriendly nations towards her.

Actually, nothing of the sort is true. The only unfriendly nation is Pakistan.

You get the wrong perception because these defence forums are usually populated by the small minority ultranationalist types who think that their own country is perpetually suffering at the hands of foreigners.

From the feelings I get from this forum, India is actually not liked by any of her neighbors, perhaps except from Bhutan.

You cannot deny the fact that this is the case with India.

From the feelings I get from this forum, India is actually not liked by any of her neighbors, perhaps except from Bhutan.

And the feelings on a Pakistani defence forum are representative of the general population of those countries because?

India and Nepal have open borders - like the US and Canada had before 9/11 - the two countries are as friendly as two countries can possibly get.

India and Bhutan are again excellent friends.

The new Hasina regime in Bangladesh is extremely pro-India, and the general population of Bangladesh is also very pro-India. Only a small minority of ultranationalist-Islamist people who hark back to the pre-Independence era as a glorious period of muslim brotherhood consider India an enemy. MBI Munshi happens to be one of them, and surprise, he's on a Pakistani forum.

India and Sri Lanka also have excellent diplomatic relations, and the average Sri Lankan is extremely Pro-India (though his answer might be different if you ask him whether he is pro-Tamil).

I totally deny it. yes some ppl in all countries find it convenient to blame all their problems on india, but thats only one side of the story.

the more failed a small nation, the more they blame the big one :) apply that to ur southern neighbors...

And the feelings on a Pakistani defence forum are representative of the general population of those countries because?

India and Nepal have open borders - like the US and Canada had before 9/11 - the two countries are as friendly as two countries can possibly get.

The new Hasina regime in Bangladesh is extremely pro-India, and the general population of Bangladesh is also very pro-India. Only a small minority of ultranationalist-Islamist people who hark back to the pre-Independence era as a glorious period of muslim brotherhood consider India an enemy. MBI Munshi happens to be one of them, and surprise, he's on a Pakistani forum.

India and Sri Lanka also have excellent diplomatic relations, and the average Sri Lankan is extremely Pro-India (though his answer might be different if you ask him whether he is pro-Tamil).

Most Afghans ie the non-Taliban variety are extremely pro-India too.

PS: Try visiting a Venezuelan, Cuban, Iranian, Palestianian forum, the English, the Japs, the Canadians etc. all will hate you there. :usflag:

and there's no enmity between the ppl of burma and india, or maldives and india. infact maldives is a friend of india. even china india relations have only improves over the last one and a half decade. just because the leftist / religious bigots types always scream when they talk, u over estimate them. just look at the example of this thread, the imperialists talked themselves into a frezy and then they were fantasising the whole world was with them :)

No one stopping you from dreaming and pretending to be a popular kid in the block. I don't want to sound like repeater but need to mention it again. hopefully this time will get into your head. Look at the cricket match between Pakistan and India and it will clear as daylight if general population of BD pro Indian or pro Pakistani. You will be very disappoint say the least. Hasina may be pro-Indian but she better not mingle with Indian too much or otherwise she just might meet the same fate like her father.:smokin:

Last edited:
Most Afghans ie the non-Taliban variety are extremely pro-India too.

PS: Try visiting a Venezuelan, Cuban, Iranian, Palestianian forum, the English, the Japs, the Canadians etc. all will hate you there. :usflag:

Your avatar shows a guy smoking something, now I know it is you smoking crack ...

Non-Talibs are a minorty ... When was the last time you visited Kabul or it's surroubding area??

People don't hate Pakistan but they actually dislike the Indians because they are a source of cheap labour.

So the countries like China, Far Eastern countries etc dislike India for the reason of competition and people from NA and EU dislike Indians because they are losing jobs to the Indians due to out sourcing of work.

BTW, have you tried a Nepal or Sikh forum lately? ;)

Why you Forgot to Mention "GREATER PAKISTAN", Does this Concept troubles you a lot.

Wasn't there a "greater Pakistan"? Oh, you guys lost half of it. You may start the "greater Pakistan" by reclaiming Bangladesh and Munshi sahib will be happy about it.

No one stopping you from dreaming and pretending to be a popular kid in the block. I don't want to sound like repeater but need to mention it again. hopefully this time will get into your head. Look at the cricket match between Pakistan and India and it will clear as daylight if general population of BD pro Indian or pro Pakistani. You will be very disappoint say the least. Hasina may be pro-Indian but she better not mingle with Indian too much or otherwise she just might meet the same fate like her father.:smokin:

I think we need something more concrete than a certain Cricket match, which btw nobody here can watch to verify.
Lets see...hmm...how about a countrywide election which elects a pro-India leader?

And, hang on, is that a threat to the life of your Prime Minister?

Wasn't there a "greater Pakistan"? Oh, you guys lost half of it. You may start the "greater Pakistan" by reclaiming Bangladesh and Munshi sahib will be happy about it.

I have already elaborated on two Muslims empires side by side. A greater Pakistan and a Brihot Bangladesh. What a wonderful idea.

I have already elaborated on two Muslims empires side by side. A greater Pakistan and a Brihot Bangladesh. What a wonderful idea.

Aaah...too bad there's this wannabe superpower sitting right between us. ;)

Aaah...too bad there's this wannabe superpower sitting right between us. ;)

There must be some way to burst their bubble ..... I guess nuking them is not an option ...... Too bad.;)

There must be some way to burst their bubble ..... I guess nuking them is not an option ...... Too bad.;)

giving the condition of pakistan+bangladesh's economies...even dreaming of attacking/nuking/invading india or someone-bigger-than-you would put a strain on your fragile non-existent economies so abstain for your own good.

giving the condition of pakistan+bangladesh's economies...even dreaming of attacking/nuking/invading india or someone-bigger-than-you would put a strain on your fragile non-existent economies so abstain for your own good.

Its not Bangladesh that has to worry about 10 million in job losses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom