What's new

Negative attitudes toward Iran increasing among Turks, survey shows

The problem is there's not only one terrorist group in the world. And the days we used to fight together (!) againist PKK is over. I'm sorry to say that. But Iran Supports Terrorism :bad:

State Sponsors of Terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And a wikipedia article is your source?

Isn't it funny that only countries who are at odds with U.S and the west, are in the list?
We don't see U.S allies such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar and most recently Turkey.The irony.Oh I forgot,they support the good terrorists, but we support the bad terrorists.

Seriously,Terrorism is the most abused world in human history,millions of humans have been killed in the name if 'fighting terrorism',much more than the lives wasted by terrorism itself.Why isn't U.S, the biggest state sponsor of terrorism on the list?
That's what we call the 'Rule of Jungle'.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" George Orwell, Animal Farm

The problem is there's not only one terrorist group in the world. And the days we used to fight together (!) againist PKK is over. I'm sorry to say that. But Iran Supports Terrorism :bad:

State Sponsors of Terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sorry my friend but you simply dont want to understand.tell me what is meaning of terrorism? if terrorism means supporting Hamas and Hezboallah, i proudly say yes we do.we dont let Palestinians become alone.look at US, al qaeda killed civilians of US as many as they could but today they are going to bed with al qaeda for protecting Israel.

@JEskandari
@Era_923

You guys only looked at the source don't ya. Did you really read the Irani part of this article? Or the first lines of it? They're not written by some nerd journalists. They're intelligence reports. You don't have to believe. But rest of the world knows it. So it's normal for you to resist for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JEskandari
@Era_923

You guys only looked at the source don't ya. Did you really read the Irani part of this article? Or the first lines of it? They're not written by some nerd journalists. They're intelligence reports. You don't have to believe. But rest of the world knows it. So it's normal for you to resist for that.
Intelligence reports?by who exactly?And you conclude based on a wikisource?Thanks for the laugh.
Anyway,where are countries like Saudi Arabia,Qatar and U.S itself which all have supported terrorism in different ways, in these 'intelligence' reports?

@JEskandari
@Era_923

where were the rest of world when saddam used chemical weapons against our people.where was the rest of world when us killed passengers of our Airliner.and today where is the world when us became allied with MEK s. so let rest of world rest.

Intelligence reports?by who exactly?And you conclude based on a wikisource?Thanks for the laugh.
Anyway,where are countries like Saudi Arabia,Qatar and U.S itself which all have supported terrorism in different ways, in these 'intelligence' reports?

Like you, I'm not a big fan of america too but it's written by British MoD and Department Of State by US Intelligence Community. And for the other guy @Barnabas, yes rest of the world kept watching just as you kept supporting terrorism while they occured major attacks against public meanwhile civilians, babies. So you question us why we watched. First ask yourself What did you do when innocent people got targeted by Iranian origine and supplied terrorist groups just like the Istanbul bombings that I gave you as example.

Like you, I'm not a big fan of america too but it's written by British MoD and Department Of State by US Intelligence Community. And for the other guy @Barnabas, yes rest of the world kept watching just as you kept supporting terrorism while they occured major attacks against public meanwhile civilians, babies. So you question us why we watched. First ask yourself What did you do when innocent people got targeted by Iranian origine and supplied terrorist groups just like the Istanbul bombings that I gave you as example.

I don't ask who wrote the article , I ask you to show me the proofs for the nonsense mentioned there and why there is no name of countries that are in good term with USA . well just answer the first question , I don't really care about the second part of the question . you need just show me proof of Iran supporting Alqaeda and destabilizing Iraq

I don't ask who wrote the article , I ask you to show me the proofs for the nonsense mentioned there and why there is no name of countries that are in good term with USA . well just answer the first question , I don't really care about the second part of the question . you need just show me proof of Iran supporting Alqaeda and destabilizing Iraq

1- The sources of the article proves it. If you were smart enough you'd see it

2- Yes you can't answer the second question because I'm right and you know the reality too.

3- if you didn't read those I gave you, You are idiot.

proof or you are a Liar.

then liar .dont waste our time FancyToes.:blah:

haha, I knew that it's gonna happen. You can't answer it. Because your country always supported terrorism. And your people live without human right. Okay kid, as you said I'm a liar. Now stop trolling and get the hell outta our section till they put some nuts inside your empty head so you could put on well with Iran's crimes. :rofl:

1- The sources of the article proves it. If you were smart enough you'd see it

2- Yes you can't answer the second question because I'm right and you know the reality too.

3- if you didn't read those I gave you, You are idiot.

Dear professor I put the link to the original us govrnment document there . Because I knew it may be hard for you to find it . Go and look at it and see if you can find any proof of those allegations

About the second question I don't care about the answer because I knew it and it was you who were supposed to answer it not me . But let explain the situation for you. The fact that only the name of the countries who have problem with usa is in the list is the clear sign that the person who wrote it only did a political job and didn't care about the real facts

And about the third part . I guess it's clear that the person who resort to personal attacks and don't even read his article and even don't try to read the source of his posts is the idiot

I told this Iranians months ago, if Iran continues like this, eventually Turkish public opinion will turn against you, and here you have it. If Iran continues like this, the government will have a very easy job convincing to have a war against Iran.

Maybe we will not enter it, but we will actively support Israel/US attacks and invasion.

haha, I knew that it's gonna happen. You can't answer it. Because your country always supported terrorism. And your people live without human right. Okay kid, as you said I'm a liar. Now stop trolling and get the hell outta our section till they put some nuts inside your empty head so you could put on well with Iran's crimes. :rofl:

wow you have a section:omghaha:.Ultracrepidarian: :blah:

I told this Iranians months ago, if Iran continues like this, eventually Turkish public opinion will turn against you, and here you have it. If Iran continues like this, the government will have a very easy job convincing to have a war against Iran.

Maybe we will not enter it, but we will actively support Israel/US attacks and invasion.

good luck with israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom