What's new

need suggestions for a new car!

thnx bro sry to add a new car but can u or any1 give riview of suzuki ertiga???

Check review on Team-BHP or auto india. Ertiga is a good and very practical car. In some sense better than Ford Eco Sports,

thnx bro sry to add a new car but can u or any1 give riview of suzuki ertiga???

search in teambhp mate.. go to the review section and u will find ertiga for sure..their reviews are the best,and very natural..
here u go-
Maruti Ertiga : Official Review - Team-BHP

my personal opinion-go for ertiga only if u want more space..it doesnt even come close to the ecosport when u talk about driving performance.. also for rs.700000 u will get the base model(lxi) only..the base ecosport is better equipped..
go to this site for checking prices- carazoo

bookmark both of these sites.

also,do recommend the ford classic to ypur father,when u go to the ford showroom for the ecosport

search in teambhp mate.. go to the review section and u will find ertiga for sure..their reviews are the best,and very natural..
here u go-
Maruti Ertiga : Official Review - Team-BHP

my personal opinion-go for ertiga only if u want more space..it doesnt even come close to the ecosport when u talk about driving performance.. also for rs.700000 u will get the base model(lxi) only..the base ecosport is better equipped..
go to this site for checking prices- carazoo

bookmark both of these sites.

also,do recommend the ford classic to ypur father,when u go to the ford showroom for the ecosport

just checked dimentions of ertiga lenght nd width might not b suitable for our limited parking space.....but will sure jump to suzuki fr a test drive nd will try to convince them for a home trial so that i cn chk parking!! actually our house is 15 years old nd v never thought of a big car that time so...will c into it
my father was interested in classic but i rejected but as u pointed out wil chek that also

just checked dimentions of ertiga lenght nd width might not b suitable for our limited parking space.....but will sure jump to suzuki fr a test drive nd will try to convince them for a home trial so that i cn chk parking!! actually our house is 15 years old nd v never thought of a big car that time so...will c into it
my father was interested in classic but i rejected but as u pointed out wil chek that also

why did u reject it mate??

ok bro now i hav all inputs....will definitly now go tech wise nd compare cars.......thanx for ur inputs! u did more research on cars for me thn myself! :) thank u :)

I didn't do any research. I knew all this from before ;)

@Ayush
bro bad news...today called at local ford!both jalandhar nd amritsar showrooms they said ecosport petrol booking is shut for a year from company itself...i wonder a technical problm..
huh!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
what about verna or jazz?? not considering them?? @danish_vij

but verna basic is above 700k and if theres affordable spares fr jazz i think its a good option.although ecosport also is a good one..

illno6.jpg

already diesel varients were recalled because of technical issue guess somethings up with petrol version too!!
http://www.dnaindia.com/money/1860481/report-972-units-of-ford-ecosport-diesel-recalled-in-india

what about verna or jazz?? not considering them?? @danish_vij

but verna basic is above 700k and if theres affordable spares fr jazz i think its a good option.although ecosport also is a good one..

illno6.jpg

already diesel varients were recalled because of technical issue guess somethings up with petrol version too!!
972 units of Ford EcoSport Diesel recalled in India - Money - DNA

yup bro jalandhar showroom still assuring a 6 month delivery for diesel varient..but petrol is stopped!!
jazz! dnt knw..didnt like it......verna out of 700k nd will b only able to get base model only....so no.......now mind diverted to i20 sports..or i10 grand(btw personally i dnt like it)

My suggestion is whenever you go for some new vehicle, go for base model (unnecessary Gizmos are of no use).

Back
Top Bottom