What's new

need suggestions for a new car!

plz share the link bro......thnx in advance

bro sry had tlk with a local tyota engineer (through known links)........nd he told that etiol liva nd etios...hav a problm with them as rod b/w rear tyres is hollow nd is damged easily u wil hav to go for replacement after a year or two

ever been inside an etios.. trust me it is horrible :bad: dont go for it

I dont exactly "own" my gay friend audio.. u better ask directly ask him urself.. :lol:
But beware... and have ur Gaydar with you all the time.. haha

He was asking about you, cupcake.
You don't need to own anything or anyone, you'll just need to bend over. Won't be a problem will it, since you're kinda doing it all the time anyway. You can imagine your best boyfriend and say welcome to money in the bank! ;)

See...
Obsession with "shrimps" :lol:

See...you're too stupid to properly troll...you accuse me of obsession by standards under which you are a compulsive latent fag.
Your every post has word gay in it + links of men, pink cars etc.... What does that make you? Obsessed much? Fag much?

He was asking about you, cupcake.
You don't need to own anything or anyone, you'll just need to bend over. Won't be a problem will it, since you're kinda doing it all the time anyway. You can imagine your best boyfriend and say welcome to money in the bank! ;)

First u were obsession with my dick and now bending over.. :lol:

2elgzld.jpg

P.S : Hows ur husband? :lol:

bro yups a nice german piece it is but herd spares nd service cost is much high in case of vw.....u cn elightn on that nd how about ford as its a american compny nd u r a americn urself!
yes its true spare and maintenance will be higher for VW because its German,but ford will also be higher because its American and i really don't know how is the local support for Ford in India.But if you buying a new car then its a diff story because they come with manufacture warranty.But compare to VW ,Ford should be cheap but keep in mind VW is way better in quality.Ford in US is used in large numbers they are simple,easy, cheap,low cost service,tons of parts are available on low prices because its a local car.People who buy ford don't think a lot about high quality material,resale value, reliability,handling or sporty ride.Mostly people buy it because they need a car and easy to maintain it because its a local car.Will it be the same in India you have to think about it.Ford do have some nice cars their SUV are nice and priced much less when compare to others but again does it give you that quality material that others give you.I DONT THINK SO.Ford quality comes from Lincoln.Lincoln is also made by Ford, but you will never believe it.Because its just so different, the build quality and the material is just so good.Lincoln will give you the luxury that you need.My dad had a Lincoln Town car and if i drive that for 1000 miles i still won't be tired.So it all depends on what you looking for and how much you want to pay.Ford has some nice stuff but don't buy the one you mentioned.
If you think VW and Ford will be expensive to maintain then i ll say look into Honda.Get a good deal on Honda.Overall the quality is good with nice sporty ride and the build quality is also good.If that's out of your budget then go for Hyundai they have improved a lot over the last 10 years.Its the 4th largest car maker company along with Kia.The German guy Peter Schreyer was a chief designer of AUDI and VW now he's working for Hyundai and Kia and you can see how good their cars are getting day by day.

@Ayush, @Aka123, @BDforever, @Loki, @desert warrior, @BLACKGOLD
@gslv mk3, @IND151, @Abingdonboy, @SarthakGanguly,[MENTION] Aka123[/MENTION],[MENTION] Koovie[/MENTION], @RISING SUN, @kurup, @ExtraOdinary, @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR, @third eye[MENTION]karan21[/MENTION], @Hyperion &
@ anyone who is interested

It is nice to see ppl going for petrol cars.

Eco sports is a good machine but has a long waiting list, a little unsteady on turns.

Blindly buy a Hyundai / Maruti variant if you are looking for good after sales service & affordable spares.

VW Polo too is a great machine.

After the initial days all cars are the same. Check how things like the nearest service station etc.

BTW I just picked up a Renault Scala - was very disappointed with the sitting space in the Duster.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is nice to see ppl going for petrol cars.

Eco sports is a good machine but has a long waiting list, a little unsteady on turns.

Blindly buy a Hyundai / Maruti variant if you are looking for good after sales service & affordable spares.

VW Polo too is a great machine.

After the initial days all cars are the same. Check how things like the nearest service station etc.

BTW I just picked up a Renault Scala - was very disappointed with the sitting space in the Duster.

yours is chauffer driven??

Back
Top Bottom