What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

1009887_401376390003935_3085995233010023024_n.jpg

As soon as I get. PTI has one big draw back, it has no media strategy for projection of its initiatives.

This is extremely important, we need revolutionary change in enrolment rate and curbing drop out rates. This will turn around KPK In Sha Allah.

This is extremely important, we need revolutionary change in enrolment rate and curbing drop out rates. This will turn around KPK In Sha Allah.

Yes, especially control the drop out.

BkcSc9-IgAAYEuy.jpg

As soon as I get. PTI has one big draw back, it has no media strategy for projection of its initiatives.

Actually, KPK Information Minister Shah Farman announced in December last year that the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf led provincial cabinet had decided to abandon the past practice of glorifying party leaders through officially sponsored publicity campaigns. Mr Farman had announced that from now onward pictures of the party leaders would not be published in the government-sponsored newspaper advertisements

Actually, KPK Information Minister Shah Farman announced in December last year that the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf led provincial cabinet had decided to abandon the past practice of glorifying party leaders through officially sponsored publicity campaigns. Mr Farman had announced that from now onward pictures of the party leaders would not be published in the government-sponsored newspaper advertisements

and there are none in govt advertisements.

Well so much good news has been generated from KPK , hopefully the next year's budget will promise the same level of care and planning for Province.

1969111_10152092742274527_4117850827578438968_n.jpg

kpk-govt-loan-scheme-for-solar-energy-detail.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom