What's new

Nawaz Sharif visited PTI chairman Imran Khan at the Shaukat Khanum hospital

To cater this issue we have equal seats in senate for all provinces. Secondly weitage of vote by MPA of Punjab assembly is less than member from all other provinces or simply commulative vote of all provincial assemblies is equal so don't be frustrated.

I think they v got votes and seats from all provinces.

Please don't pee on my back and tell me its raining, the whole system needs a change, senate or no senate.

No offence intended by the P in PMLN is not Pakistan but Punjab.

I voted for PTI but I feel Imran should join hands with N for the time being. They seems serious about improving few major issues of Pakistan and they should be given a chance to prove that. They have got the proper mandate after all, so they deserve chance right now...

PTI will form a government in KPK and N will not make hurdles in it. They will have a test ground to play with and prove their claims about whatever dreams they showed us before elections. At the same time, they will be able to collaborate with the federal and the federal could have 2/3rd majority if PTI joined hands with them, meaning they could take impossible decisions if needed.

Come O ! Open The Deal How Much ÌK Asked? Or At Least What Is His Price?
Friend Give Him At Least, The Money Spent On this Elections, & His Dawaa Daroo In HP:lol::rofl::lol:

lol funny people... Who don't know the meaning about friendship.

@Hyperion

Yaar KP main koi jaga hai to dhoondo,im packing my bags. :angel:

Àero Bhai Tutay Ballay Kaa Kiya Rate Hai, Ajj Ki Mandi Mein?:lol:

lol funny people... Who don't know the meaning about friendship.

Yes We Have already Seen The great Friendship between nawaz & Zardari?;):lol::lol::lol:
Wah Kiya Flim Thi Sholay, yeh Dosti Hum Nahi toorein Gey, Ver Aur Bhiru?
Yeh Kiya sholay Part 2 Hai?:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Àero Bhai Tutay Ballay Kaa Kiya Rate Hai, Ajj Ki Mandi Mein?:lol:

Yes We Have already Seen The great Friendship between nawaz & Zardari?;):lol::lol::lol:
Wah Kiya Flim Thi Sholay, yeh Dosti Hum Nahi toorein Gey, Ver Aur Bhiru?
Yeh Kiya sholay Part 2 Hai?:rofl::rofl:

You know BAT, he is scared of sun light. So He always comes out in Nights, and think Sun never rise. But this isn't the case, sun do come, and shines in front of everyone.

I voted for PTI but I feel Imran should join hands with N for the time being. They seems serious about improving few major issues of Pakistan and they should be given a chance to prove that. They have got the proper mandate after all, so they deserve chance right now...

PTI will form a government in KPK and N will not make hurdles in it. They will have a test ground to play with and prove their claims about whatever dreams they showed us before elections. At the same time, they will be able to collaborate with the federal and the federal could have 2/3rd majority if PTI joined hands with them, meaning they could take impossible decisions if needed.
Haan Haan nawaz Sharif Tu Doodh Peeta Bacha Hai Nay Uss Ko Kiya Pata Apney Imran Bhai, Kitney Challak Hian?
Hum KpK Govt Bana Lien Gey Tu, Phir Hum Nawaz Sey Nata Tur lein Gey, Tu Phir Budget Kiya Israel Sey Lian Gey?
Thats Kind Of Thinking let PTI Lost Missrebly, Just A Day Before?

You know BAT, he is scared of sun light. So He always comes out in Nights, and think Sun never rise. But this isn't the case, sun do come, and shines in front of everyone.

Yes But Just Becarefull Sun , Sometimes Come too Close & Can Burn Everything friend, Nawaz Sharif Knows it Quite Well?

Haan Haan nawaz Sharif Tu Doodh Peeta Bacha Hai Nay Uss Ko Kiya Pata Apney Imran Bhai, Kitney Challak Hian?
Hum KpK Govt Bana Lien Gey Tu, Phir Hum Nawaz Sey Nata Tur lein Gey, Tu Phir Budget Kiya Israel Sey Lian Gey?
Thats Kind Of Thinking let PTI Lost Missrebly, Just A Day Before?

Yes But Just Becarefull Sun , Sometimes Come too Close & Can Burn Everything friend, Nawaz Sharif Knows it Quite Well?

Sir for you Musharraf was an angel and he never made any mistake. What can I say... It will be difficult replying back to you right now

watch now MQM will send farooq sattar or someone big to meet IMRAN! watch and see. but good move by PML N good move to go anyone sick.

if Pakistan can live with MQM then i guess we can live with PML N & PTI too!

Sir for you Musharraf was an angel and he never made any mistake. What can I say... It will be difficult replying back to you right now

For Me Musharaf Was A Good Human, & Thats Why He Did Make Mistake Bt it Was Just A Mistake No Muk Muka on A Total WholeSell Rate Like Of Imran ! Kahtaa Thaa Aik Ball Par Duno Wicktein Gira doon gaa, Yeh tu Khud Hi Bold hoo Gaya? Aur Abb Hospital Mien Muk Muka Kar Raha Hai?
Mushraraf Couldbe A Mistaken Man Bt Not A Moraly Croupt Like Imran A total Sellout?
Abhi Dehknaa, Quammkey Azeem mufaad Mien Aur Apni Bari Key Chakar Mien Nwaz Sey Hatymilla Kar Apni Politics Khatam Kar Laymgaa, Muk Muka Kar Key?
Ajj Key Baad Imran Will Be Undefendable Mark My Words?

That would not be the right choice since both parties clearly have different ideologies, PTI can't collaborate like that with the party it is up againat.

Sitting in opposition would be good, PML can still carry on the good work it intends, opposition doesn't mean that you criticize every decision just for the sake of it, so PTI can criticize properly, and also appreciate the good moves and be a somewhat helping hand in the good decisions.

A proper opposition...PtI has alot of people in NA who can fulfill that role effectively...as Irfan Siddiqi said, IK may not be the constitutional opposition leader, but he would definitely be the political opposition leader.

OPposition also greatly contributes towards nation building and isn't just a criticizing block. It's role is very important and it contributes to the welfare of the state.

watch now MQM will send farooq sattar or someone big to meet IMRAN! watch and see. but good move by PML N good move to go anyone sick.

if Pakistan can live with MQM then i guess we can live with PML N & PTI too!
Nahi Nawaz ziada Achey pond £ Dey Gaa, MQM Tu Kangli Hai?

That would not be the right choice since both parties clearly have different ideologies, PTI can't collaborate like that with the party it is up againat.

Sitting in opposition would be good, PML can still carry on the good work it intends, opposition doesn't mean that you criticize every decision just for the sake of it, so PTI can criticize properly, and also appreciate the good moves and be a somewhat helping hand in the good decisions.

A proper opposition...PtI has alot of people in NA who can fulfill that role effectively...as Irfan Siddiqi said, IK may not be the constitutional opposition leader, but he would definitely be the political opposition leader.

Ik Will Prove To Be Best Muk Muka Dealer In The History Of Pakistan, Nothing More, Nothing Less?
With PPP Still In Majority How Can PTI Can Think To Lead Opposition Anyway?

Absurd as always. You never disappoint me. Jumping jack needs to leave his childhood behind.
Who Said That Just A Couple A Days Ago? & What Happen On 11 may? Ohh I Understand Still After shock Of Tusunami which Hit,back PTI & IMRAN?
Ok Uncle Jee, Just Let Me know, what Is Imrans Price, & How Much Nawaz Going To Pay To Him?

Nahi Nawaz ziada Achey pond £ Dey Gaa, MQM Tu Kangli Hai?

?

Kassh Allah subko MQM jitnaa ghareeb kaar daay! NABEEL GABOOL jitnaaa aur Altaf bhai jitnaa who lives in UK for 22 years doing nothing!!!

Who Said That Just A Couple A Days Ago? & What Happen On 11 may? Ohh I Understand Still After shock Of Tusunami which Hit,back PTI & IMRAN?
Ok Uncle Jee, Just Let Me know, what Is Imrans Price, & How Much Nawaz Going To Pay To Him?

Nevermind. We shall know soon enough.

Meanwhile, see how stupid Musharraf is sunk into ignominy and defeat. You should shut up in shame. Blabbering does not become you, unless of course you have lost your mind.

Back
Top Bottom