What's new

Nawaz Sharif visited PTI chairman Imran Khan at the Shaukat Khanum hospital

An excellent and mature move by NS and equally well received by IK and PTI.

IK said to sharif, main nay ghussa thuk diya hai, aap bhi thuk dain.

Sure things gets heated in the battlefield, but in the end, it is about Pakistan and not personal enmity...

Both congratulated each other (this should clear misconceptions and differentiate b/w PTI and JUI)...

The real opposition as everybody has said will be PTI and IK, not PPP nexus.

Criticism should not be for the sake of criticism but constructive criticism.

Good thing done by both leaders. Btw, I am very curious that what he meant by friendly match...!

And another story, Kayani sahib alao called IK and enquired about his health.

Agreed its time to get up and concentrate on the future. Imran should now look towards his Govt in KPK. NS is not messing in it and he is allowing it so its cool. He came to visit which is also a good gesture and imran recieved him and talked to him. Other then the Govt there are two things Imran should do

1. If he has any evidence which is concrete on rigging then he should give it to the ECP otherwise take the constitution result to SC.

2. Be a critical opposition. I am not saying the type of opposition that criticizes everything but the type of opposition that applauds good work while making sure NS doesnt put his toe above the line.

Kiyani calling is interesting but i guess Imran is alot of things now. Leader of KPK govt, Great opposition and a legend of pakistan.

Bravo, Mian Sahab. So far, so good. That's as mature of Mian Sahab as it gets. Hopefully, we won't see small provinces being discriminated against.

I think Nawaz is being genuine and you guys should give the man a chance atleast let him complete a couple of months before you judge him. :pop:

Sir, there are serious questions about their candidates, they collected all corrupt and fake degree holders, and mafia of PMLQ, PPPP at one place. Some of them are coming in the parliament after rigging. You can't make robber as security guard of home and then expect to take care your property and other stuff..........

Nawaz Sharif proves his maturity and big heart :tup:

Well done miya saheb. :angel:

Its not like PTI supporters or IK who rant after big big deaft and rejected by the people of pakistan. :sick:

Agreed its time to get up and concentrate on the future. Imran should now look towards his Govt in KPK. NS is not messing in it and he is allowing it so its cool. He came to visit which is also a good gesture and imran recieved him and talked to him. Other then the Govt there are two things Imran should do

1. If he has any evidence which is concrete on rigging then he should give it to the ECP otherwise take the constitution result to SC.

2. Be a critical opposition. I am not saying the type of opposition that criticizes everything but the type of opposition that applauds good work while making sure NS doesnt put his toe above the line.

Kiyani calling is interesting but i guess Imran is alot of things now. Leader of KPK govt, Great opposition and a legend of pakistan.

They have sent evidences of rigging on 21 seats to ECP...one thing that needs to be clear is that PTI completely accepts the majority mandate of PML and their right to form government in centre and Punjab, the protests are organized by the people and not called for by the party itself.

Hamid Khan negotiated with the protesters to call off 24 hour protest.

The thing which is happening IMO is that IK being in hospital is severely hampering the PTI activity...the leader is away from public so the real transfer of intentions and policies from top to worker isn't happening, I hope you understand what I said...I cant quite explain it in words.

Btw, why don't you quote the post directly?

The allocation of national assembly seats are wrong, every province should have equal number of national assembly seats, regardless of population. This has to change for the betterment and equal representation of all pakistsnis.

Sad day for Pakistan that a provincal party is running a nation, the people of balochistan, kpk and sindh are without a voice.

Jaag punjab jaag bakaya log so jawo.

To cater this issue we have equal seats in senate for all provinces. Secondly weitage of vote by MPA of Punjab assembly is less than member from all other provinces or simply commulative vote of all provincial assemblies is equal so don't be frustrated.

I think they v got votes and seats from all provinces.

When you came back from AGhwanistan.?.. Btw what are the prices of Badam & dry fruits/kg ? :what:

Too pricey for you to afford, open your eyes and tell me that PMLN is not a Punjabi representative party, tell me that they are not a provincial party that is ruling a nation.

Did you forget his slogans jaag punjab jaag, which his people responded to, burying your head in sand and denial will not get you anywhere.

I consider myself a patriotic Pakistani but this election has shown that unless there are equal number of national assembly seats for all provinces regardless of population, the domination of one province will always happen.

You must be the type of pukhtoon who shares food, culture, language, religion and says Muslims and Hindus are same and one nation separated by a boundary just like Mr Shareef .

khade wroora Punjabistan mubarakshah, Allah e Payeman.

Good gesture from NS, otoh some PTI fanboys on this board are really immature, no wonder they were hoping for an outright victory.

Its not like PTI supporters or IK who rant after big big deaft and rejected by the people of pakistan. :sick:

PTI may have been defeated but surly no rejected, they v got votes all over Pakistan against all parties. Rejection is once they fail to obtain popular vote, if you count their votes am sure they will be very close to N unfortunately this popular vote could not be transformed into NA or provincial seats.

people call him stupid... but he seems to be a cunning politician... PTI fans cant fight him.. :)

Imran khan ka NAYA PAKISTAN, MUK MUKA KAR KEY JEO JAWAN

PTI will be a fair and 'easy to work with' opposition.
If PTI can make an opposition with such few seats..
Most probably opposition will be PPP+MQM+Few others.

No idea what Nawaz wants from PTI-

They just want friendship... nothing more... nothing less...

PTI may have been defeated but surly no rejected, they v got votes all over Pakistan against all parties. Rejection is once they fail to obtain popular vote, if you count their votes am sure they will be very close to N unfortunately this popular vote could not be transformed into NA or provincial seats.

In a national Parliment Of More Thean 300 ! How Many Seats PTI Is Holding?
Can Any single Party Hving Lesser Seats Bt Bigger Amount Of Votes Form a Govt anywhere?
If Answer Is No,then We Can Safly Say, It Doesnt Matter How Many Votes Did This Party Got, But It Was Rejected Massivly ! Which Doesnt Allow It To Form Any Govt?

They just want friendship... nothing more... nothing less...

Come O ! Open The Deal How Much ÌK Asked? Or At Least What Is His Price?
Friend Give Him At Least, The Money Spent On this Elections, & His Dawaa Daroo In HP:lol::rofl::lol:

Back
Top Bottom