What's new

Nawaz Sharif takes ride on Beijing Subway

Who built Motorways in the 90s when no South Asian country had it ?

Of course for you Karachittes, its a 'shabby metro bus' in Lahore because you are jealous. Whatever it is, at least it is 100x times better than your chinchis, rickshaws and wagons

Cut the cr@p and stop this regional hatred. Tell you what, I am a Lahori and I consider Lahore metro as a shabby metro bus, problem? Should I post pictures of poor areas from Lahore where people are struggling for their lives and the rulers of Lahore were busy spending everything on this shabby metro bus just for the sake of their election campaign. Your people are dying with hunger and you are busy with your gimmicks and then you call yourself Khadim-e-Aala..??

Cut the cr@p and stop this regional hatred. Tell you what, I am a Lahori and I consider Lahore metro as a shabby metro bus, problem? Should I post pictures of poor areas from Lahore where people are struggling for their lives and the rulers of Lahore were busy spending everything on this shabby metro bus just for the sake of their election campaign. Your people are dying with hunger and you are busy with your gimmicks and then you call yourself Khadim-e-Allah..??

You are a different problem. You don't like it because you are PTI fanboy. You people think whatever you do is right and what others do is wrong. :omghaha:

What gimmick ? I never knew creating jobs and helping the poor with transportation was one :woot:

you called yourself an idiot

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! :omghaha:

those five years exposed the mafia who was crying they were shaheeds and victims for so long, now i dont think PPP would be able to make another government for next hundred years

You quoted yourself and called yourself idiot- :what:-
Are you drunk?- :confused:-

Was watching American Pie at the time of posting :partay:. Mistake rectifiyed. Thank you for pointing out :cheesy:

Cut the cr@p and stop this regional hatred. Tell you what, I am a Lahori and I consider Lahore metro as a shabby metro bus, problem? Should I post pictures of poor areas from Lahore where people are struggling for their lives and the rulers of Lahore were busy spending everything on this shabby metro bus just for the sake of their election campaign. Your people are dying with hunger and you are busy with your gimmicks and then you call yourself Khadim-e-Allah..??

couple of days back news at express tribune, traffic jams at chungi amarsadu due to metro bus, planners have decide to build 3 billion rs flyover to accommodate metro bus and admitted it was a mistake it wasn't build before due to urgency of executing the whole plane

Who built Motorways in the 90s when no South Asian country had it ?
I'm assuming you're referencing PML-N, and NS specifically.

I came across the below on PDF which I found interesting:

Motorway is not a single project but a series of projects (M-1 to M-4) that were started & commissioned in different governments. Details are as follows:

- M-2 (Lahore - Islamabad Section): It was started in late 1992 by Nawaz Sharif, however, just 7-8 months later his govt was dismissed on charges of corruption. The project was continued by Benazir govt and was almost complete by 1996 (when BB's govt was dismissed). In 1997, Nawaz Sharif commissioned the project. So basically 80% of M-2 was built during BB's tenure.

- M-1 (Islamabad - Peshawar Section): It was started during General Musharraf's tenure and also commissioned in same period. (100% Musharraf credit. No credit to Nawaz)

- M-3 (Pindi Bhattian - Faisalabad Section): The project started & commissioned during General Musharraf's tenure. (100% Musharraf credit. No credit to Nawaz)

- M-4 Motorway (Faisalabad - Multan Section): Started during current Zardari tenure. Under progress. (100% Zardari credit. No credit to Nawaz).​

So basically, out of the whole Motorway system, Mian Saheb can claim only 20% credit for just one section i.e. M-2 (that also with $140 million corruption, as pointed out in Raymond Baker's famous book on dirty money). He has no contribution to other sections.

PDF Link

It seems as if this "NS built the motorways" story is somewhat of a myth.

Back on to topic, with reserves of $3.44 trillion, China can more or less build whatever it wants. His focus should exclusively be on the energy crisis we're facing, resolve that, and then perhaps turn attention to Pakistan Railways which could do with a teeny weeny bit of help.

Most of the people here on this forum and other social media are definitely NOT poor. They think these projects are waste because they know they will NOT sit with working class. They don't know how it feels like to be unemployed and walk kms under scorching heat. Unfortunately we have created an artificial caste system :angry:

N.Sharif has such a big heart: He took little bro along for a picnic on taxpayers money even though Pakistan has three more CMs and provinces.

Jeay Punjab... Oops... Jeay Punjabistan... :omghaha:

I had hoped N.Sharif would have transformed into a national leader, but he still thinks Pakistan is limited to Punjab's borders and soon Raiwind will be declared the capital.

Or waisay... Mian sahaab kahan ki metro ka soch rahain hain? Raiwind to Parliament???

You are a different problem. You don't like it because you are PTI fanboy. You people think whatever you do is right and what others do is wrong. :omghaha:

Same can be said exactly about you. You are a PML-N fanboy that's why you like Metro Bus. You people think whatever you do is right and everyone else is wrong.. :omghaha: Now lets talk sense, genius? Try to talk about the asked question, instead of bashing the questioner..

What gimmick ? I never knew creating jobs and helping the poor with transportation was one :woot:

Yea, same old garbage :blah: Same poor died in hospitals because of no medicines, no machinery and all that because of lack of funds as all funds were pumped into that shabby metro bus. Those poor who've got that transportation are still poor, they still have to live their lives miserably. You think metro bus will make them rich or satisfy their hunger?

N.Sharif has such a big heart: He took little bro along for a picnic on taxpayers money even though Pakistan has three more CMs and provinces.

I had hoped N.Sharif would have transformed into a national leader, but he still thinks Pakistan is limited to Punjab's borders and soon Raiwind will be declared the capital.

Or waisay... Mian sahaab kahan ki metro ka soch rahain hain? Raiwind to Parliament???

Tell you what, Mrs. Nawaz is also out for picnic along with King Nawaz on public money. And Salman Shahbaz (he got no public office whatsoever, so practically he's a no man in National / Provincial Govt) is also on China Picnic visit. Any noora patwari want to shed some light on this? So much for simplicity and empty Khazaaaaaaaaana.. :rofl:

Check again. CM Balochistan was with him all along :rolleyes:

Sind CM doesn't matter. He belongs to a vedera party. People who voted for them have the same mind set. They don't believe in development. Shahbaz spoke about Mass Transit System for Karachi, but they came out to be ignorant. On the other hand MQM brags about Mustafa kamal however he didn't do anything in this project.

KPK CM is under Ilzam Khan's pressure. Earlier he said he wanted to create Peshawar like Lahore but now he is totally mum. Lots of PTI workers twisted the facts and later clearly stated that they will approach investors by themselves. Ego exists here

Back
Top Bottom