What's new

Nawaz Sharif approves lifting of ban on underage marriage

Lagta ha NS wants a child bride!!!

Horny is the only word to use for these bastards!!!

Poora country kharab ker kay choray ga zaleel!

Sorry I prefer remaining loyal to one...even if I was a man I would have supported monogamy.
We are human beings....not animals.
damn.....
but ain't it be fun having more wife or more husband......
this is the reasons....kings used to have....multiple... women in their castle....
and human is too animal ..right....desire is its blood.....that ain't going anywhere....

Sorry I prefer remaining loyal to one...even if I was a man I would have supported monogamy.
We are human beings....not animals.
Unfortunately you arent so you cant really say and put yourself there unless you have been one once!

You're reading @Oscar 's signature the wrong way; hes just jealous of that Alim Online/Inam-Ghar's fellows suave & panache but had his hopes dashed when he stood in line hours at a stretch to get his autograph but the 'something' Liaquat guy didn't even acknowledge Oscar's presence ! :(

Waisee why the heck do we have a Council of Islamic Ideology ? :what:

It has more to do with his wife.. she is a very graceful looking lady and the bastard literally abused her in front of everyone at a mall. And I quote .. pardon my french.. ..Chal na tu.. Kuttia.. Haramzadi.. etc etc.. with kids around them..in the middle of a public place.

And council is to ensure that Bhattas like you dont set up "spiritual" clinics and engage in "exorcism" with pretty girls.

I was listening in the early afternoon , to a T.V. interview of the chairman of the Islamic Ideological Council - Maulana Sherani . It will be available soon here , I am sure .

Now basically , this guy like all Mullahs , doesn't have an iota of understanding about the modern world and its requirements , neither science and social issues . He just insists all interview long , that these things are Islamic and hence should be permissible . Doesn't care about any girl or her health , or even that as a matter of fact , underage marriages and subsequent pregnancies are so dangerous that they are the leading cause of death for pregnancy related deaths in Pakistan . All he was worried about is that the girls will go " astray " and thus it is good to marry them young and fresh . All education , health issues and societal issues can go to hell , just because he cant control or trust the opposite gender . Declared that it is advisable to marry a second women whilst your first wife is pregnant and there's no concept of " family planning " in Islam , so we can all breed like rabbits and never care about the life of the child , we are bringing in the world . So , basically the message is that exploitation of females should continue , they should be restricted to home and well are nothing more than baby producing factory . Hilarious was the part when he said that he read a story in a book in which an American 15 year old girl was dancing , during the act she went inside a room , gave birth to a child , threw it in a dustbin and returned to continue dancing , when the interviewer told him that it isn't possible , he replied that he can get that book for him to support his " early age marriage " stance . Ironically , when asked about the terrorism or the suicide blasts in the country , he refused to comment .
the guy gave islamic interpretation of things, its upto you to take it or leave it. You dont expect your doctor or a social scientist to give such interpretation, so why do you think he will do other people's job.

I was listening in the early afternoon , to a T.V. interview of the chairman of the Islamic Ideological Council - Maulana Sherani . It will be available soon here , I am sure .

Now basically , this guy like all Mullahs , doesn't have an iota of understanding about the modern world and its requirements , neither science and social issues . He just insists all interview long , that these things are Islamic and hence should be permissible . Doesn't care about any girl or her health , or even that as a matter of fact , underage marriages and subsequent pregnancies are so dangerous that they are the leading cause of death for pregnancy related deaths in Pakistan . All he was worried about is that the girls will go " astray " and thus it is good to marry them young and fresh . All education , health issues and societal issues can go to hell , just because he cant control or trust the opposite gender . Declared that it is advisable to marry a second women whilst your first wife is pregnant and there's no concept of " family planning " in Islam , so we can all breed like rabbits and never care about the life of the child , we are bringing in the world . So , basically the message is that exploitation of females should continue , they should be restricted to home and well are nothing more than baby producing factory . Hilarious was the part when he said that he read a story in a book in which an American 15 year old girl was dancing , during the act she went inside a room , gave birth to a child , threw it in a dustbin and returned to continue dancing , when the interviewer told him that it isn't possible , he replied that he can get that book for him to support his " early age marriage " stance . Ironically , when asked about the terrorism or the suicide blasts in the country , he refused to comment .

@Oscar @Talon @Armstrong @Developereo @blain2 @DESERT FIGHTER @guluchulo @KingMamba

refrain yourself from extra thinking, it depends on individual's morals and understanding of family.

It has more to do with his wife.. she is a very graceful looking lady and the bastard literally abused her in front of everyone at a mall. And I quote .. pardon my french.. ..Chal na tu.. Kuttia.. Haramzadi.. etc etc.. with kids around them..in the middle of a public place.

And council is to ensure that Bhattas like you dont set up "spiritual" clinics and engage in "exorcism" with pretty girls.
smileys-scare-354418.gif
smileys-scare-861807.gif

you joking?

You're reading @Oscar 's signature the wrong way; hes just jealous of that Alim Online/Inam-Ghar's fellows suave & panache but had his hopes dashed when he stood in line hours at a stretch to get his autograph but the 'something' Liaquat guy didn't even acknowledge Oscar's presence ! :(

Waisee why the heck do we have a Council of Islamic Ideology ? :what:

I have been reading a lot of things right lately , mate , or at least that is what I believe . :D There are difficult times ahead and the Govt is not helping to make things right or ensure that it is business as usual in the country , this will be a very dangerous precedent set by Islamabad if the bill is passed to cancel the previous law . Mr Nawaz Sharif whom you believed to be the person who can deliver the ten percent of whatever he promises , is further taking the country downwards with his negotiations and appeasement of Mullahs policy .

In theory , to review the laws passed by the parliament and ensure if they are Islamic or not . In reality , it is nothing but another front for making sure that Mullahs remain in power , in some form .

the guy gave islamic interpretation of things, its upto you to take it or leave it. You dont expect your doctor or a social scientist to give such interpretation, so why do you think he will do other people's job.

Didn't . He claimed to give such an interpretation .

Mrs.Levina is very broad mineded....Mr.Levina can have as many wives as he wants.
But then I will not be one of them :)
lol...why u getting serious.....he was just joking....and me too......:-)

Back
Top Bottom