What's new

Nawaz, Imran Khan assured me of a pro-US government: Munter

Yes that is actually quite shameful of these so called journalists-- and this news was blasted in mass media too...

Yes that is actually quite shameful of these so called journalists-- and this news was blasted in mass media too...

I think IK is being punished by these sellout news websites, since he didn't take a penny from Riaz Bahria...

Here, a PTI-fanboy state the obvious in proper Urdu...

292402_267773486657897_1309406328_n.jpg

Define Whats Pro US is first
1. Does it mean Pakistan will not go against US interests in the region but also protecting its own interests
2. Does it mean Pakistan will do any thing US says even its own interest are are over looked
3. Does it mean Pakistan will not allow anti US parties come in power like hardline Muslims
4. Does it mean Pakistan will be hired gun for US
What Pro US means , it should be define first

I think IK is being punished by these sellout news websites, since he didn't take a penny from Riaz Bahria...

the sole purpose is to show that PMLN and PTI are alike and there is no difference

whereas the fact is that PTI stands for Pakistan, while PMLN is for personal interests and part of status quo.

the sole purpose is to show that PMLN and PTI are alike and there is no difference

whereas the fact is that PTI stands for Pakistan, while PMLN is for personal interests and part of status quo.
they both made collation in future because of same ideology.
both are anti PPP
both are pro taliban
both are pro GHQ
both are pro US & saudia
both have vote bank in punjab
both are barbola
both are master of u turn

both will make merger after election for gain power in center

292402_267773486657897_1309406328_n.jpg
[/QUOTE}mALIK RIAZ KA lawyer to pti ka front leader hamid khan hai. pmln aur malik riaz to aik doosray ke khilaf hain . ch nisar and malik riaz oppose each other in every aspect . Hamid khan aur malik riaz are friends aur pindi ke jalsay main arrangements main bahria town bhi to shamil tha.

they both made collation in future because of same ideology.
both are anti PPP
both are pro taliban
both are pro GHQ
both are pro US & saudia
both have vote bank in punjab
both are barbola
both are master of u turn

both will make merger after election for gain power in center

PMLN is Pro-PPP not PTI.
PTI is not Pro-Taliban, I don't need to know whats the stand of PMLN on that.
PTI is not Pro-GHQ, while the whole PMLN nurtured under the lapses of dictators.
PTI is not Pro-US or Pro-KSA - infact we've yet to hear anything from PTI about KSA, but PMLN is a Pro-KSA since they always runs to Jeddah, and I don't need know if they're Pro-US or not.
What is Barbola?

Do your home work before spewing any venom.

mALIK RIAZ KA lawyer to pti ka front leader hamid khan hai. pmln aur malik riaz to aik doosray ke khilaf hain . ch nisar and malik riaz oppose each other in every aspect . Hamid khan aur malik riaz are friends aur pindi ke jalsay main arrangements main bahria town bhi to shamil tha.

Hamid Khan is a lawyer by profession and he certainly need earnings to live a life. What his profession and him being a lawyer of Riaz Bahria got to do with PTI? What Riaz Bahria has done in Pindi Jalsa?

What's wrong with that?Being pro-US and being pro-Afghan War are two different things.
What do you want him to be,Anti-US!

sanctions,sanctions,san...!

Although I refrain from siding with any political party, I think PTI has been erroneously defamed and blindly put in the same league and PML-N as being pro-US even by our own azad media.

Being pro-Pakistan doesn't make one anti-US. It just means someone's putting Pakistan's interests ahead of the US or any other country.

It would be very naive if the statement from US ambassador is considered simplistic.

People in diplomatic and political circles often give statements to achieve some objective.

To me, this statement appears to carry the objective of harming PTI (and may even Nawaz - though I am not a PML-N fan).

PMLN is Pro-PPP not PTI.
PTI is not Pro-Taliban, I don't need to know whats the stand of PMLN on that.
PTI is not Pro-GHQ, while the whole PMLN nurtured under the lapses of dictators.
PTI is not Pro-US or Pro-KSA - infact we've yet to hear anything from PTI about KSA, but PMLN is a Pro-KSA since they always runs to Jeddah, and I don't need know if they're Pro-US or not.
What is Barbola?

Do your home work before spewing any venom.

Hamid Khan is a lawyer by profession and he certainly need earnings to live a life. What his profession and him being a lawyer of Riaz Bahria got to do with PTI? What Riaz Bahria has done in Pindi Jalsa?

even all your justification are fake because IK acts are not match your words.
Two facts you have not attempt to be clear.
1. make merger with PMLN in future
2. master of U turn.

anyway this is enough from PTI member

He will do what any civilized country would do.
Launch a police investigation and bring the culprits to justice.

He won't do what Pakistan has been doing in the past, that is bombing innocent people in the hopes that they kill a terrorist or two.

well... I could only smile here at blatent ignorance, I dont know if it comes from top PTI leadership.

You mean send fat belly police officers to FATA to arrest any Al-Qaida or Taliban suspects and bring them to Lahore jail, and start their trail in Lahore higher court,, bringing witness from FATA and else where from Pakistan to testify against them? The same police that cannot stop small bank robberies will arrest Al-Qaida? I think US goverment and NATO should take their soldiers out of Afghanistan and stop drone attacks and let Pakistani Police do the job... ?

Come on.. You either dont know Al-Qaida and Taliban or have no idea how these terrorists operate. They regularly slaughter Pakistani soldiers who are equiped with best arms available in the country, and yet are able to maintain their 'state with in this state'.

OK., fine .. Its ok to get votes and get the naive Pakistani youth on PTI side,, but in reality it doesnt work this way.

even all your justification are fake because IK acts are not match your words.
Two facts you have not attempt to be clear.
1. make merger with PMLN in future
2. master of U turn.

anyway this is enough from PTI member

Prove me otherwise brother...?

PTI will not make any alliance with PMLN. Period.
Master of u-turn - what's that suppose to mean?

Anyway, here is IK clearing his stance once again.

well... I could only smile here at blatent ignorance, I dont know if it comes from top PTI leadership.

You mean send fat belly police officers to FATA to arrest any Al-Qaida or Taliban suspects and bring them to Lahore jail, and start their trail in Lahore higher court,, bringing witness from FATA and else where from Pakistan to testify against them? The same police that cannot stop small bank robberies will arrest Al-Qaida? I think US goverment and NATO should take their soldiers out of Afghanistan and stop drone attacks and let Pakistani Police do the job... ?

Come on.. You either dont know Al-Qaida and Taliban or have no idea how these terrorists operate. They regularly slaughter Pakistani soldiers who are equiped with best arms available in the country, and yet are able to maintain their 'state with in this state'.

OK., fine .. Its ok to get votes and get the naive Pakistani youth on PTI side,, but in reality it doesnt work this way.

You're challenging the wisdom and vision of a 60 year old man and that too with 16 years of political experience... I'm greatly interested to know from you how does it work otherwise?

Last edited by a moderator:
so every time every body misquotes imran khan?

Back
Top Bottom